By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
– Goldust is featured in the latest edition of the WWE Magazine as he’s mentioned in “The Hurt Locker” column. He says he’s in the best shape of his life and says he has years left. He also discussed his face pain and says he purchases new paint at least once a month. That gets expensive according to him.
– Prior to the WWE Main Event and SmackDown TV tapings in Cincinnati, OH on Tuesday, WWE Superstar Mark Henry visited a local Boys & Girls Club.
– As announced on this week’s WWE Main Event broadcast, Daniel Bryan will be returning on next Monday’s WWE RAW broadcast to respond to Stephanie McMahon’s comments on RAW this past week.
– As noted on Thursday here on the website, Willie Mack and Kevin Steen are reportedly in the background check phase with WWE, which would indicate that both will be offered a contract.
WWE generally does a background check first, and as long as there aren’t any issues, they are then scheduled for medicals. If the talent passes the medicals, they are then offered a deal.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Zeb Colter Says He's Returne, Crowe Injury Update - August 31st, 2014
- A Total Divas Q&A On Twitter Tomorrow, Cesaro - August 31st, 2014
- Update: Darren Young's Injury, Recovery & Return - August 31st, 2014
- Batista: 'I'm Too Busy To Return To WWE In 2014' - August 31st, 2014
- NXT Star Solomon Crowe Injured & Hospitalized - August 31st, 2014
- PHOTO: WWE's Brad Maddox At PWG Indy Event - August 31st, 2014
- Update On Where Jake Roberts Was Flying To, More - August 31st, 2014
- Brad Maddox Attends Indy Event, Rollins Note, Stock - August 31st, 2014
- Sting's Son Doesn't Want To Be A Wrestler, King Mo - August 31st, 2014
- VIDEOS: New Total Divas Clip + Goldust Speaks Out - August 31st, 2014