By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
– Goldust is featured in the latest edition of the WWE Magazine as he’s mentioned in “The Hurt Locker” column. He says he’s in the best shape of his life and says he has years left. He also discussed his face pain and says he purchases new paint at least once a month. That gets expensive according to him.
– Prior to the WWE Main Event and SmackDown TV tapings in Cincinnati, OH on Tuesday, WWE Superstar Mark Henry visited a local Boys & Girls Club.
– As announced on this week’s WWE Main Event broadcast, Daniel Bryan will be returning on next Monday’s WWE RAW broadcast to respond to Stephanie McMahon’s comments on RAW this past week.
– As noted on Thursday here on the website, Willie Mack and Kevin Steen are reportedly in the background check phase with WWE, which would indicate that both will be offered a contract.
WWE generally does a background check first, and as long as there aren’t any issues, they are then scheduled for medicals. If the talent passes the medicals, they are then offered a deal.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- JR Blogs - NXT Stars On RAW, Flair's Health, NFL - September 16th, 2014
- 2K15 Gets Delayed Release On Next Gen Consoles - September 16th, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - September 16th, 2014
- Early Total Divas Rating #'s + Preview For Sunday - September 16th, 2014
- Early Preview For Tonight's SmackDown Tapings - September 16th, 2014
- Stephanie McMahon's Workout DVD, Security At RAW? - September 16th, 2014
- Lesnar Not Injured At RAW + RAW Fallout Videos - September 16th, 2014
- What Happened After Monday's RAW Broadcast - September 16th, 2014
- Why Did Rusev & Mark Henry Main Event RAW? - September 16th, 2014
- PHOTOS: Chris Jericho Gets Stitches After RAW - September 16th, 2014