By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
— Goldust is featured in the latest edition of the WWE Magazine as he’s mentioned in “The Hurt Locker” column. He says he’s in the best shape of his life and says he has years left. He also discussed his face pain and says he purchases new paint at least once a month. That gets expensive according to him.
— Prior to the WWE Main Event and SmackDown TV tapings in Cincinnati, OH on Tuesday, WWE Superstar Mark Henry visited a local Boys & Girls Club.
— As announced on this week’s WWE Main Event broadcast, Daniel Bryan will be returning on next Monday’s WWE RAW broadcast to respond to Stephanie McMahon’s comments on RAW this past week.
— As noted on Thursday here on the website, Willie Mack and Kevin Steen are reportedly in the background check phase with WWE, which would indicate that both will be offered a contract.
WWE generally does a background check first, and as long as there aren’t any issues, they are then scheduled for medicals. If the talent passes the medicals, they are then offered a deal.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEO: McMahon Liked Trump’s Entrance At RNC - July 24th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Roman Reigns Returns At WWE Live Event - July 24th, 2016
- Early Betting Odds For Tonight's Battleground PPV - July 23rd, 2016
- Ricochet Wants To Be Called Up To The Main Roster - July 23rd, 2016
- Lynch: 'I Want Equal Opportunity For Women In WWE!' - July 23rd, 2016
- Update - Will The NYSAC Suspend Lesnar SSlam? - July 23rd, 2016
- Lita's Role Changing In WWE, Lawler's New Gig - July 23rd, 2016
- Backstage Update - Lita's Current WWE Status - July 22nd, 2016
- Update - Will The NYSAC Suspend Lesnar SSlam? - July 22nd, 2016
- Report - Jinder Mahal In Talks To Return To WWE - July 22nd, 2016