By Ryan Clark on July 15, 2012
ProWrestlingSCOOPS.com will again set the standards for live coverage of a WWE pay-per view as we present free play-by-play of tonight’s WWE Money in the Bank pay-per view!
It all goes down like this. At 7:30pm Eastern Time, 4:30pm Pacific Time tonight, the main pages of the website will re-direct you to our live coverage center. There you will find information on tonight’s coverage. Live play-by-play updates will begin with the pre show. From there we will go right into the PPV and have updates every 1 minute until the conclusion of the pay-per view. Most websites tend to wait until a match is completed before posting one update. Not us. We will be posting updates every 1 minute from the beginning of the pay-per view until the very end. You will constantly be aware of what’s going on from start to finish.
ProWrestlingSCOOPS.com would like to ask you, the visitors, to tell anyone you know who is a pro wrestling fan to check out our free live play-by-play coverage of the WWE Money in the Bank PPV tonight. We will be working very hard, so we hope to have a good turn out tonight.
It all starts live, tonight, at ProWrestlingSCOOPS.com at 7:30pm Eastern Time, 4:30pm Pacific Time.
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Creative Member Leaving The Company - June 19th, 2013
- Backstage Update: WWE's Developmental Facility - June 19th, 2013
- Tommy Dreamer Considered Retirement - Details - June 19th, 2013
- Backstage Update On Several WWE Lawsuits - June 19th, 2013
- Rob Van Dam Set For Three Indy Dates - Details - June 19th, 2013
- Terrible Attendance At SD, Foley Media, NOC Tix - June 19th, 2013
- Colt Cabana's Latest Video, WWE's Mid-South DVD - June 19th, 2013
- WWE Updates Their Statement On Child Homicide - June 19th, 2013
- Iron Sheik Needs Your Help, Eaton Update, Holly - June 19th, 2013
- AUDIO: Would Tommy Dreamer Return To WWE? - June 19th, 2013