By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
— Following the WWE SmackDown television taping on Tuesday night in Cincinnati, Ohio, a six-man tag-team dark match took place that saw Big Show, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose defeat The Wyatt Family.
— For those who have asked, Dolph Ziggler’s new ring trunks, which he wore this past Monday night on RAW, says “Over It” on the back.
— As noted, WWE Hall Of Famer Nick Bockwinkel has stepped down as the president of the Cauliflower Alley Club due to health issues. Former Killer Bees member Brian Blair will now serve as the president going forward.
— As noted earlier here on the website, Seth Rollins’ shocking heel turn on Monday’s RAW was not written into the show’s script. While this could imply that Rollins betraying The Shield was a last-minute decision, we’ve heard that the angle was planned several weeks ago. The script that was used at Monday’s RAW had John Cena vs. Kane in the main event.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Update - Titus O'Neil Suspension Reduced To 60 Days - February 10th, 2016
- Backstage Update - Braun Strowman's WM32 Match? - February 10th, 2016
- Report - WWE Hires A New PR Firm For Stephanie - February 10th, 2016
- Cena's Reality Show To Air Head-To-Head With SD! - February 10th, 2016
- Batista: 'I Told Titus O'Neil To Ask For His Release!' - February 10th, 2016
- Backstage Reason Why WWE Suspended Titus O'Neil - February 10th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Brie Bella On D-Bryan's Retirement + RAW - February 10th, 2016
- Vince Tweets Bret 'Good Luck' Prior To Surgery - February 10th, 2016
- Last Night's WWE Total Divas Rating Is In - Details - February 10th, 2016
- Lawler Comments On Heel Turn, Booker T/Roberts - February 10th, 2016