By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
– Despite some fan speculation that one of The Ascension tag-team members (Viktor and Konnor) may have suffered an injury, that is not the case as they were both spotted training at the WWE Performance Center this week.
– At the closing bell on Tuesday, WWE stock was at $12.47 per share.
– Monday night’s episode of WWE RAW drew 4.32 million viewers and a 1.4 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are down a bit, off 3% and 5% from last week’s 4.43 million and 1.47 demo rating. They’re still up from 4.15 million and a 1.33 the week before that, though.
The show took a sizable drop in the third hour, pulling in hourly viewerships of 4.40 million, 4.51 million and 4.05 million. This is a change from the last several weeks where the viewership grew or stayed the same in the third hour. The household rating will be available later.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Sasha Banks Responds To Injury Rumors, JR Q&A - May 30th, 2015
- Updates On The WWE Returns Of D-Bryan & Miz - May 30th, 2015
- Last Night's WWE SmackDown Rating Is In - May 29th, 2015
- Kevin Owens: 'I Want To Make Triple H Proud!' - May 29th, 2015
- Samoa Joe Discusses What Led To His WWE Deal - May 29th, 2015
- Rumored Title & Date For WWE's Owen Hart DVD - May 29th, 2015
- Neville Reacts To Main Roster Debut, HHH's Tweet - May 29th, 2015
- Updates On 'Ivory' & 'Molly Holly' & Teddy Long - May 29th, 2015
- VIDEO: WWE Stars Sing Shawn Michaels 'Sexy Boy' - May 29th, 2015
- Natalya Reacts To The First NXT Takeover Special - May 29th, 2015