By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
– Despite some fan speculation that one of The Ascension tag-team members (Viktor and Konnor) may have suffered an injury, that is not the case as they were both spotted training at the WWE Performance Center this week.
– At the closing bell on Tuesday, WWE stock was at $12.47 per share.
– Monday night’s episode of WWE RAW drew 4.32 million viewers and a 1.4 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are down a bit, off 3% and 5% from last week’s 4.43 million and 1.47 demo rating. They’re still up from 4.15 million and a 1.33 the week before that, though.
The show took a sizable drop in the third hour, pulling in hourly viewerships of 4.40 million, 4.51 million and 4.05 million. This is a change from the last several weeks where the viewership grew or stayed the same in the third hour. The household rating will be available later.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Orton Booked For RAW Tonight?, WWE/Scooby-Doo - December 22nd, 2014
- What Pat Patterson Told Adrian Neville After NXT - December 22nd, 2014
- VIDEO: WWE Stars At Skeet Shooting Demonstration - December 22nd, 2014
- Jim Ross Discusses Punk, Vince & UFC + Flair - December 22nd, 2014
- The Card For WWE's Return To MSG This Friday - December 22nd, 2014
- Neville's WWE Future & Gimmick?, Flair On RAW? - December 22nd, 2014
- Tonight's RAW Dark Match, Today's Birthdays, More - December 22nd, 2014
- Early Preview For Tonight's WWE RAW Broadcast - December 22nd, 2014
- WWE Main Event & SmackDown Matches Taped - December 22nd, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - December 22nd, 2014