By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
— Despite some fan speculation that one of The Ascension tag-team members (Viktor and Konnor) may have suffered an injury, that is not the case as they were both spotted training at the WWE Performance Center this week.
— At the closing bell on Tuesday, WWE stock was at $12.47 per share.
— Monday night’s episode of WWE RAW drew 4.32 million viewers and a 1.4 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are down a bit, off 3% and 5% from last week’s 4.43 million and 1.47 demo rating. They’re still up from 4.15 million and a 1.33 the week before that, though.
The show took a sizable drop in the third hour, pulling in hourly viewerships of 4.40 million, 4.51 million and 4.05 million. This is a change from the last several weeks where the viewership grew or stayed the same in the third hour. The household rating will be available later.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- AJ Styles Discusses A Rock vs. Vin Diesel Match At WM - August 30th, 2016
- WWE RAW Rating Drops, Viewership Rises - Details - August 30th, 2016
- **SPOILERS** - Who's Backstage At SmackDown? - August 30th, 2016
- Bo Dallas Not Backstage At RAW, WWE/Metal Bands - August 30th, 2016
- Hogan, Iron Sheik & Others React To Owens' Title Win - August 30th, 2016
- Cornette Comments On Owens' Universal Title Win - August 30th, 2016
- Backstage Report - Alberto Del Rio Done With WWE? - August 30th, 2016
- The Bella Twins Discuss Nikki's Neck Surgery, More - August 30th, 2016
- Photos & Videos Of Kevin Owens' Title Win On RAW - August 30th, 2016
- VIDEOS: New Cruiserweight Promo + Backlash - August 30th, 2016