By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
— Despite some fan speculation that one of The Ascension tag-team members (Viktor and Konnor) may have suffered an injury, that is not the case as they were both spotted training at the WWE Performance Center this week.
— At the closing bell on Tuesday, WWE stock was at $12.47 per share.
— Monday night’s episode of WWE RAW drew 4.32 million viewers and a 1.4 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are down a bit, off 3% and 5% from last week’s 4.43 million and 1.47 demo rating. They’re still up from 4.15 million and a 1.33 the week before that, though.
The show took a sizable drop in the third hour, pulling in hourly viewerships of 4.40 million, 4.51 million and 4.05 million. This is a change from the last several weeks where the viewership grew or stayed the same in the third hour. The household rating will be available later.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEOS: Kane Reacts To Orton On 'Talking Smack', More - October 26th, 2016
- Updated Survivor Series Card - Team RAW vs. Team SD! - October 26th, 2016
- SD! Dark Match & WWE Main Event **SPOILERS** - October 26th, 2016
- PHOTOS - The Undertaker In Costume At NBA Game - October 26th, 2016
- Breaking News - Goldberg vs. Lesnar At SSeries - October 25th, 2016
- This Week's WWE RAW Rating Drops - Details - October 25th, 2016
- Owens Wants To Face Lesnar At WrestleMania, More - October 25th, 2016
- Jim Ross Blogs - Shawn Michaels vs. AJ Styles?, WM - October 25th, 2016
- Ventura: 'Hogan Ratted Me Out During Union Talks!' - October 25th, 2016
- Who's Backstage At SD?, Owens/Rollins/HIAC Video - October 25th, 2016