By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
— Despite some fan speculation that one of The Ascension tag-team members (Viktor and Konnor) may have suffered an injury, that is not the case as they were both spotted training at the WWE Performance Center this week.
— At the closing bell on Tuesday, WWE stock was at $12.47 per share.
— Monday night’s episode of WWE RAW drew 4.32 million viewers and a 1.4 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are down a bit, off 3% and 5% from last week’s 4.43 million and 1.47 demo rating. They’re still up from 4.15 million and a 1.33 the week before that, though.
The show took a sizable drop in the third hour, pulling in hourly viewerships of 4.40 million, 4.51 million and 4.05 million. This is a change from the last several weeks where the viewership grew or stayed the same in the third hour. The household rating will be available later.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- PHOTO: Daniel Bryan Trims His Beard - New Picture! - February 7th, 2016
- PHOTOS: Sheamus Posts Workout Pic + Summer Rae - February 7th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Eva Marie Launches A YouTube Channel - February 7th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Cameron At Movieguide Awards, Banks - February 7th, 2016
- VIDEOS: 'WWE Fury' & 'Canvas 2 Canvas', NXT Footage - February 7th, 2016
- 3 NXT Talents Work Main WWE Roster Events, More - February 7th, 2016
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: Lesnar At Last Night's WWE Event - February 7th, 2016
- PHOTOS: Sin Cara Returns To The Ring Last Night - February 7th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Bayley Does Balor's Entrance At NXT Event - February 7th, 2016
- WWE Congratulates Greene On NFL HOF Induction - February 7th, 2016