By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
– Despite some fan speculation that one of The Ascension tag-team members (Viktor and Konnor) may have suffered an injury, that is not the case as they were both spotted training at the WWE Performance Center this week.
– At the closing bell on Tuesday, WWE stock was at $12.47 per share.
– Monday night’s episode of WWE RAW drew 4.32 million viewers and a 1.4 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are down a bit, off 3% and 5% from last week’s 4.43 million and 1.47 demo rating. They’re still up from 4.15 million and a 1.33 the week before that, though.
The show took a sizable drop in the third hour, pulling in hourly viewerships of 4.40 million, 4.51 million and 4.05 million. This is a change from the last several weeks where the viewership grew or stayed the same in the third hour. The household rating will be available later.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Today's Birthdays, RAW Note, Y2J's WWE Return - October 1st, 2014
- Off-Air Notes From Last Night's WWE SmackDown - October 1st, 2014
- <i>**SPOILERS** More Detailed SmackDown Results</i> - October 1st, 2014
- VIDEOS: Main Event Highlights + Ambrose/HIAC - October 1st, 2014
- 2 SD Matches (NXT), 'Top 10' RAW Moments (Video) - October 1st, 2014
- Nash On The 'Magic Mike' Set (Photo), + Cole/Cena - October 1st, 2014
- Confirmed SD Matches + Ambrose/Cena On SD - October 1st, 2014
- Zayn Posts Photo With Colt Cabana + Y2J's Podcast - October 1st, 2014
- VIDEOS: Kofi & Big E. On They’re Binge-Watching - October 1st, 2014
- VIDEO: Sami Zayn Discusses RAW Debut & Match - October 1st, 2014