By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
— Despite some fan speculation that one of The Ascension tag-team members (Viktor and Konnor) may have suffered an injury, that is not the case as they were both spotted training at the WWE Performance Center this week.
— At the closing bell on Tuesday, WWE stock was at $12.47 per share.
— Monday night’s episode of WWE RAW drew 4.32 million viewers and a 1.4 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are down a bit, off 3% and 5% from last week’s 4.43 million and 1.47 demo rating. They’re still up from 4.15 million and a 1.33 the week before that, though.
The show took a sizable drop in the third hour, pulling in hourly viewerships of 4.40 million, 4.51 million and 4.05 million. This is a change from the last several weeks where the viewership grew or stayed the same in the third hour. The household rating will be available later.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- PHOTOS: Triple H's Backstage NXT Takeover Pics - October 8th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Lots Of NXT Takeover: Respect Videos - October 8th, 2015
- Balor, Zayn On What They Learned From Dusty - October 8th, 2015
- Backstage News On Eva Marie's WWE Future, More - October 8th, 2015
- PHOTOS: Stephanie/Del Ray/Road Dogg At NXT - October 8th, 2015
- AJ Lee Lands New Deal, Undertaker/WWE Magazine - October 8th, 2015
- PHOTO: Titus O'Neil Attends Bautista's Wedding - October 8th, 2015
- PHOTOS: Nash & Storm At NXT Takeover: Respect - October 7th, 2015
- Triple H Q&A Recap - Apollo Crews, Aksuka, More - October 7th, 2015
- Charlotte Discusses Being Flair's Daughter, NXT - October 7th, 2015