By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
– Despite some fan speculation that one of The Ascension tag-team members (Viktor and Konnor) may have suffered an injury, that is not the case as they were both spotted training at the WWE Performance Center this week.
– At the closing bell on Tuesday, WWE stock was at $12.47 per share.
– Monday night’s episode of WWE RAW drew 4.32 million viewers and a 1.4 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are down a bit, off 3% and 5% from last week’s 4.43 million and 1.47 demo rating. They’re still up from 4.15 million and a 1.33 the week before that, though.
The show took a sizable drop in the third hour, pulling in hourly viewerships of 4.40 million, 4.51 million and 4.05 million. This is a change from the last several weeks where the viewership grew or stayed the same in the third hour. The household rating will be available later.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- New WWE Divas Signed Based On Their Looks? - October 31st, 2014
- Lesnar's RAW Return Set?, Rock/Hollywood, Foley - October 31st, 2014
- VIDEO: Two Indy Talents Receive WWE Tryout - October 31st, 2014
- Ex-WWE Diva 'Maxine' - 'Aksana Took My Gimmick!' - October 31st, 2014
- WWE Ref Shows Off Horror Memorabilia Collection - October 31st, 2014
- Bob Geigel Passes Away - WWE Issues Statement - October 31st, 2014
- Major Update - Randy Savage To WWE HOF? - October 30th, 2014
- Backstage News - Plans For Lesnar, Cena & Reigns - October 30th, 2014
- Alberto Del Rio Claims Lots Of Racism In WWE - October 30th, 2014
- AJ Lee Discusses Her WWE Character, Paige - October 30th, 2014