By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
— Despite some fan speculation that one of The Ascension tag-team members (Viktor and Konnor) may have suffered an injury, that is not the case as they were both spotted training at the WWE Performance Center this week.
— At the closing bell on Tuesday, WWE stock was at $12.47 per share.
— Monday night’s episode of WWE RAW drew 4.32 million viewers and a 1.4 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are down a bit, off 3% and 5% from last week’s 4.43 million and 1.47 demo rating. They’re still up from 4.15 million and a 1.33 the week before that, though.
The show took a sizable drop in the third hour, pulling in hourly viewerships of 4.40 million, 4.51 million and 4.05 million. This is a change from the last several weeks where the viewership grew or stayed the same in the third hour. The household rating will be available later.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Does AJ Styles Have Any Complaints After WWE Debut? - December 5th, 2016
- <I>FREE WWE RAW PBP RESULTS - IN PROGRESS NOW!!!</I> - December 5th, 2016
- SD! Tag Titles To Be Defended Under Freebird Rule? - December 5th, 2016
- Report - AJ Styles Injured At Last Night's TLC PPV - December 5th, 2016
- Rumor - The Undertaker Backstage At Tonight's RAW - December 5th, 2016
- PHOTOS: New SD! Women’s Champion, Styles/Ambrose - December 5th, 2016
- 'The Coach' Returning To WWE?, Rosenberg At TLC - December 5th, 2016
- Watch The TLC Opening Video, Nikki Bella's Next Feud? - December 5th, 2016
- <i>WWE TLC Results (12/4) - Styles vs. Ambrose!</i> - December 4th, 2016
- PHOTOS: Jack Swagger Meets Legend Danny Hodge - December 4th, 2016