By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
— Despite some fan speculation that one of The Ascension tag-team members (Viktor and Konnor) may have suffered an injury, that is not the case as they were both spotted training at the WWE Performance Center this week.
— At the closing bell on Tuesday, WWE stock was at $12.47 per share.
— Monday night’s episode of WWE RAW drew 4.32 million viewers and a 1.4 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are down a bit, off 3% and 5% from last week’s 4.43 million and 1.47 demo rating. They’re still up from 4.15 million and a 1.33 the week before that, though.
The show took a sizable drop in the third hour, pulling in hourly viewerships of 4.40 million, 4.51 million and 4.05 million. This is a change from the last several weeks where the viewership grew or stayed the same in the third hour. The household rating will be available later.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Stephanie McMahon In Dubai (Photo), WWE Masks - April 29th, 2017
- Young On What HHH Said During NXT Contract Talks - April 29th, 2017
- Sawyer Fulton Returns To NXT (Pics), 'Street Prophets' - April 29th, 2017
- Ronnie Garvin Rips Ric Flair's Lifestyle, Talks NWA - April 29th, 2017
- Madusa: 'My WWE Documentary Was Put On Hold Twice!' - April 29th, 2017
- Naomi On Almost Being Forced To Miss WrestleMania - April 29th, 2017
- Heyman Interviews Dale Earnhardt Jr. On Retirement - April 29th, 2017
- Hulk Hogan: 'I Don't Throw Away My Old Bandannas!' - April 29th, 2017
- Alexa Bliss Shoots Down Rumors Of Nude Photos - April 29th, 2017
- Nikki Bella: 'The Wedding Will Likely Be Shown On TV!' - April 29th, 2017