By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
– Despite some fan speculation that one of The Ascension tag-team members (Viktor and Konnor) may have suffered an injury, that is not the case as they were both spotted training at the WWE Performance Center this week.
– At the closing bell on Tuesday, WWE stock was at $12.47 per share.
– Monday night’s episode of WWE RAW drew 4.32 million viewers and a 1.4 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are down a bit, off 3% and 5% from last week’s 4.43 million and 1.47 demo rating. They’re still up from 4.15 million and a 1.33 the week before that, though.
The show took a sizable drop in the third hour, pulling in hourly viewerships of 4.40 million, 4.51 million and 4.05 million. This is a change from the last several weeks where the viewership grew or stayed the same in the third hour. The household rating will be available later.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Tonight's WWE SD Matches, NXT Highlight Videos - March 5th, 2015
- Bob Holly Reacts To The DeMott Abuse Allegations - March 5th, 2015
- Kevin Owens' Next NXT Title Defense Announced - March 5th, 2015
- Major Backstage Update - Lesnar's WWE Issues - March 4th, 2015
- Backstage WWE News - Lana Taking Time Off, WM31 - March 4th, 2015
- Uhaa Nation Signs With WWE, Divas Pay, More - March 4th, 2015
- Latest On The Freebirds To WWE's Hall Of Fame - March 4th, 2015
- Report: A Major WWE Executive Departure - March 4th, 2015
- Report: Why WWE Brought Back Kendrick & Rhyno - March 4th, 2015
- Why WWE Moved HHH & Stephanie To Their BOD? - March 4th, 2015