By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
– Despite some fan speculation that one of The Ascension tag-team members (Viktor and Konnor) may have suffered an injury, that is not the case as they were both spotted training at the WWE Performance Center this week.
– At the closing bell on Tuesday, WWE stock was at $12.47 per share.
– Monday night’s episode of WWE RAW drew 4.32 million viewers and a 1.4 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are down a bit, off 3% and 5% from last week’s 4.43 million and 1.47 demo rating. They’re still up from 4.15 million and a 1.33 the week before that, though.
The show took a sizable drop in the third hour, pulling in hourly viewerships of 4.40 million, 4.51 million and 4.05 million. This is a change from the last several weeks where the viewership grew or stayed the same in the third hour. The household rating will be available later.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Sting's WWE Return Kept A Secret?, Foley Correction - November 27th, 2014
- Backstage TLC News - Main Events?, Orton's Return? - November 27th, 2014
- Backstage Update - The RAW 'Cyber Monday' Plans - November 27th, 2014
- Backstage News - The RAW General Manager Plans - November 26th, 2014
- Backstage Plans For Lesnar Going Into WM31 - November 26th, 2014
- Backstage Update - Charlotte's Main Roster Debut? - November 26th, 2014
- Major Backstage Plans For Lesnar & Heyman? - November 26th, 2014
- Report: Major Storylines Set For RAW & SmackDown? - November 26th, 2014
- Backstage Update On Sheamus - Surgery A Work? - November 26th, 2014
- Backstage Reason For The Austin/McMahon Podcast - November 26th, 2014