By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
— Despite some fan speculation that one of The Ascension tag-team members (Viktor and Konnor) may have suffered an injury, that is not the case as they were both spotted training at the WWE Performance Center this week.
— At the closing bell on Tuesday, WWE stock was at $12.47 per share.
— Monday night’s episode of WWE RAW drew 4.32 million viewers and a 1.4 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are down a bit, off 3% and 5% from last week’s 4.43 million and 1.47 demo rating. They’re still up from 4.15 million and a 1.33 the week before that, though.
The show took a sizable drop in the third hour, pulling in hourly viewerships of 4.40 million, 4.51 million and 4.05 million. This is a change from the last several weeks where the viewership grew or stayed the same in the third hour. The household rating will be available later.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Noelle Foley Hits An Instagram Milestone - Photos - May 4th, 2016
- Why Were WWE Talents Were In L.A. Yesterday?, MSG - May 4th, 2016
- Bobby Heenan Hospitalized - Details Inside - May 4th, 2016
- Backstage Payback News - Bret/HHH Meeting, More - May 4th, 2016
- Backstage Update - Ric Flair's Status With WWE - May 4th, 2016
- Monday Night's WWE RAW Rating Rebounds - Details - May 4th, 2016
- Cameron Shows Support To Ryback, Otunga's Tweet - May 4th, 2016
- Top WWE Superstars Miss The SD! Tapings, Rollins - May 4th, 2016
- Sin Cara Loses Mask At SD! Tapings (Photo), Styles - May 4th, 2016
- Recap + Videos Of AJ Styles On ESPN's 'SportsCenter' - May 4th, 2016