By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
– Despite some fan speculation that one of The Ascension tag-team members (Viktor and Konnor) may have suffered an injury, that is not the case as they were both spotted training at the WWE Performance Center this week.
– At the closing bell on Tuesday, WWE stock was at $12.47 per share.
– Monday night’s episode of WWE RAW drew 4.32 million viewers and a 1.4 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are down a bit, off 3% and 5% from last week’s 4.43 million and 1.47 demo rating. They’re still up from 4.15 million and a 1.33 the week before that, though.
The show took a sizable drop in the third hour, pulling in hourly viewerships of 4.40 million, 4.51 million and 4.05 million. This is a change from the last several weeks where the viewership grew or stayed the same in the third hour. The household rating will be available later.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- The Employee Del Rio Slapped Gone From WWE - October 23rd, 2014
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE NXT Tapings Results (4 Weeks)</i> - October 23rd, 2014
- The Next Live NXT Special & 4 Matches Revealed - October 23rd, 2014
- VIDEOS: Roddy Piper Shoots, Sheamus/2K15 - October 23rd, 2014
- WWE Total Divas Season 4 Filming, Lesnar/WWE - October 23rd, 2014
- JR Addresses NJPW Rumors, Talks Chyna's Video - October 23rd, 2014
- Cesaro Discusses Facing Dolph Ziggler At HIAC - October 23rd, 2014
- Christian To Join Edge On SyFy's 'Haven' - Details - October 23rd, 2014
- VIDEO: Triple H Discusses HIAC, Ambrose, Rollins - October 23rd, 2014
- WWE HIAC News - Stiff Competition, Main Event - October 23rd, 2014