By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
– Despite some fan speculation that one of The Ascension tag-team members (Viktor and Konnor) may have suffered an injury, that is not the case as they were both spotted training at the WWE Performance Center this week.
– At the closing bell on Tuesday, WWE stock was at $12.47 per share.
– Monday night’s episode of WWE RAW drew 4.32 million viewers and a 1.4 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are down a bit, off 3% and 5% from last week’s 4.43 million and 1.47 demo rating. They’re still up from 4.15 million and a 1.33 the week before that, though.
The show took a sizable drop in the third hour, pulling in hourly viewerships of 4.40 million, 4.51 million and 4.05 million. This is a change from the last several weeks where the viewership grew or stayed the same in the third hour. The household rating will be available later.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- <i>DETAILS ON TONIGHT'S FREE WWE NOC PBP!</i> - September 21st, 2014
- Final Card For Tonight's Night Of Champions PPV - September 21st, 2014
- Dreamer Teasing HOH Surprises, NXT Diva Debuts - September 20th, 2014
- A Big NXT Tag-Team In The Works?, Barrett Home - September 20th, 2014
- Flair Released From Hospital, Rock's Book Delayed - September 20th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Heyman Hypes WWE 2K15, Hornswoggle - September 20th, 2014
- VIDEOS: WWE/FSU Scholarships + Parker/Corbin - September 20th, 2014
- Y2J's WWE Return To Be 'Sooner Than We Think'? - September 20th, 2014
- WWE Night Of Champions Backup Plans For Reigns? - September 20th, 2014
- More On The WWE Developmental Releases, 2K15 - September 20th, 2014