By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
— Despite some fan speculation that one of The Ascension tag-team members (Viktor and Konnor) may have suffered an injury, that is not the case as they were both spotted training at the WWE Performance Center this week.
— At the closing bell on Tuesday, WWE stock was at $12.47 per share.
— Monday night’s episode of WWE RAW drew 4.32 million viewers and a 1.4 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are down a bit, off 3% and 5% from last week’s 4.43 million and 1.47 demo rating. They’re still up from 4.15 million and a 1.33 the week before that, though.
The show took a sizable drop in the third hour, pulling in hourly viewerships of 4.40 million, 4.51 million and 4.05 million. This is a change from the last several weeks where the viewership grew or stayed the same in the third hour. The household rating will be available later.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Kofi: 'New Day Is Most Fun I've Had In My Career!' - July 25th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Bayley Debuts At WWE's Battleground PPV - July 25th, 2016
- Battleground News - Attendance #'s + Banks/Bayley - July 25th, 2016
- <i>WWE Battleground Results (7/24) - Reigns Returns!</i> - July 24th, 2016
- More Details On Lita's New Role With WWE - July 24th, 2016
- *SPOILER* - Sasha Banks Partner At Battleground? - July 24th, 2016
- WWE's 'Top 10' ROKs Outta' Nowhere, Miz/MLB - July 24th, 2016
- Backstage Update - Heyman's WWE Contract Expires - July 24th, 2016
- VIDEO: McMahon Liked Trump’s Entrance At RNC - July 24th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Roman Reigns Returns At WWE Live Event - July 24th, 2016