By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
— Despite some fan speculation that one of The Ascension tag-team members (Viktor and Konnor) may have suffered an injury, that is not the case as they were both spotted training at the WWE Performance Center this week.
— At the closing bell on Tuesday, WWE stock was at $12.47 per share.
— Monday night’s episode of WWE RAW drew 4.32 million viewers and a 1.4 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are down a bit, off 3% and 5% from last week’s 4.43 million and 1.47 demo rating. They’re still up from 4.15 million and a 1.33 the week before that, though.
The show took a sizable drop in the third hour, pulling in hourly viewerships of 4.40 million, 4.51 million and 4.05 million. This is a change from the last several weeks where the viewership grew or stayed the same in the third hour. The household rating will be available later.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Two WWE Tough Enough 'Divas' In A Twitter Feud - July 3rd, 2015
- WWE Responds To Osbourne’s Mother's Lawsuit - July 3rd, 2015
- WWE 2K16 Cover To Be Revealed On Monday's RAW - July 3rd, 2015
- Nikki Bella Injured, Top 10 SD! Moments (Video) - July 3rd, 2015
- Brie Bella Discusses Daniel Bryan’s Recovery - July 3rd, 2015
- NXT To Debut In New York City With LIVE Special - July 3rd, 2015
- Rheighans Set For RAW With Lesnar?, Tryouts - July 3rd, 2015
- VIDEO: Footage Of Finn Balor's Entrance In Japan - July 3rd, 2015
- VIDEOS: Y2J Plays 'Shotgun, Trunk Or Bus Stop' - July 3rd, 2015
- Hideo Itami Celebrates With Tatsumi Fujinami - July 3rd, 2015