By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
— Despite some fan speculation that one of The Ascension tag-team members (Viktor and Konnor) may have suffered an injury, that is not the case as they were both spotted training at the WWE Performance Center this week.
— At the closing bell on Tuesday, WWE stock was at $12.47 per share.
— Monday night’s episode of WWE RAW drew 4.32 million viewers and a 1.4 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are down a bit, off 3% and 5% from last week’s 4.43 million and 1.47 demo rating. They’re still up from 4.15 million and a 1.33 the week before that, though.
The show took a sizable drop in the third hour, pulling in hourly viewerships of 4.40 million, 4.51 million and 4.05 million. This is a change from the last several weeks where the viewership grew or stayed the same in the third hour. The household rating will be available later.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Adam Rose Debuts New Look, NXT/London Special - September 2nd, 2015
- Ambrose On His Relationship With Renee Young - September 2nd, 2015
- PHOTOS: Summer Rae's Black Eye + Y2J vs. Owens - September 2nd, 2015
- VIDEOS: Bischoff Discusses The Demise Of WCW - September 2nd, 2015
- Jim Ross Blogs - Jimmy Snuka's Arrest, New Day - September 2nd, 2015
- VIDEO: Charlotte On Winning A Divas Title Shot - September 2nd, 2015
- Foley Praises Strowman + Hogan's Announcement - September 2nd, 2015
- Monday Night's WWE RAW Rating Is In - Details - September 2nd, 2015
- Flair: Bray Wyatt Dealing With A Shoulder Injury - September 2nd, 2015
- PHOTO: Solomon Crowe & Apollo Crews At SD! - September 2nd, 2015