By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
— Despite some fan speculation that one of The Ascension tag-team members (Viktor and Konnor) may have suffered an injury, that is not the case as they were both spotted training at the WWE Performance Center this week.
— At the closing bell on Tuesday, WWE stock was at $12.47 per share.
— Monday night’s episode of WWE RAW drew 4.32 million viewers and a 1.4 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are down a bit, off 3% and 5% from last week’s 4.43 million and 1.47 demo rating. They’re still up from 4.15 million and a 1.33 the week before that, though.
The show took a sizable drop in the third hour, pulling in hourly viewerships of 4.40 million, 4.51 million and 4.05 million. This is a change from the last several weeks where the viewership grew or stayed the same in the third hour. The household rating will be available later.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Hideo Itami Teases A WWE Return - The Very Latest - May 28th, 2016
- Update - WWE Pulls New John Cena Gear - Details - May 28th, 2016
- Stephanie McMahon Discusses Her Training, More - May 28th, 2016
- Cody Rhodes Tweets A Post-WWE 'To Do' List - May 28th, 2016
- Backstage Update - Ryback's Current WWE Status - May 28th, 2016
- NXT Events At 'Download Festival', Vince/SD! Tweet - May 28th, 2016
- VIDEOS: TM-61’s Debut On NXT + 'Cien'/NXT Debut - May 28th, 2016
- Top Viewed WWE Network Shows May 12th Week - May 28th, 2016
- Brand Spilt News: Cross-Brand RAWs?, Announcers? - May 28th, 2016
- JR - 'Brand Split Needs Separate Announce Teams!' - May 26th, 2016