By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
— Despite some fan speculation that one of The Ascension tag-team members (Viktor and Konnor) may have suffered an injury, that is not the case as they were both spotted training at the WWE Performance Center this week.
— At the closing bell on Tuesday, WWE stock was at $12.47 per share.
— Monday night’s episode of WWE RAW drew 4.32 million viewers and a 1.4 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are down a bit, off 3% and 5% from last week’s 4.43 million and 1.47 demo rating. They’re still up from 4.15 million and a 1.33 the week before that, though.
The show took a sizable drop in the third hour, pulling in hourly viewerships of 4.40 million, 4.51 million and 4.05 million. This is a change from the last several weeks where the viewership grew or stayed the same in the third hour. The household rating will be available later.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Titus O'Neil Feeds The Homeless (Photo), Emma - November 29th, 2015
- Hogan Pokes Fun At JBL's 'The Immortal One' Line - November 29th, 2015
- Backstage News On Why Sheamus Won The Title - November 29th, 2015
- New NXT Takeover: London Match, Balor/2K16 - November 29th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Children’s Hospital Thanks WWE, More - November 29th, 2015
- Backstage News - Bret Hart's Hand Surgery, More - November 29th, 2015
- Bayley Reacts To Being NXT Women's Champion - November 29th, 2015
- NXT News - Sorenson Debuts, Joe vs. Ciampa - November 28th, 2015
- WWE Auctions Off Cena & Nikki's Costumes, More - November 28th, 2015
- WWE & Jewelry Chain Agree To Sponsorship Deal - November 28th, 2015