By Ryan Clark on March 8, 2013
We can exclusively report that Ryback vs. Mark Henry is being booked for WrestleMania 29 in order to give Ryback a big win against a tough opponent after his high-profile pay-per-view losses to CM Punk and The Shield. WWE is trying to build him back up, even if talk of a heel turn has died down recently.
The company also wants him to have several “WrestleMania Moments” where they do a stare down between two big guys and also for Ryback to be able to pick up a big guy and hit the shellshock finisher.
Believe it or not, Big E. Langston was discussed as a possible opponent for Ryback at one point. The Big Show was also discussed.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Rumored **SPOILER** On CM Punk's Next Feud - May 23rd, 2013
- Jerry Lawler Comments On Returning To Ring - May 23rd, 2013
- Austin's Latest Podcast, Ryback At NXT Tonight - May 23rd, 2013
- Big Update: A Possible WWE/NFLPA Relationship - May 23rd, 2013
- JBL Discusses The New Blackjacks Not Working - May 23rd, 2013
- Tyson Kidd At Next Week's Post-RAW Segment? - May 22nd, 2013
- AUDIO: WZR Radio Archive - WWE Releases?, More - May 22nd, 2013
- 3 Segments For Next Week's RAW Revealed - May 22nd, 2013
- WWE 2K14 Likely For Next-Gen Consoles - Details - May 22nd, 2013
- Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Photos, MITB Update - May 22nd, 2013