By Ryan Clark on August 11, 2012
A reliable WZROnline.com source revealed to us that WWE management sent out a mass-text this past Friday informing talent in the company that they would be additionally compensated for the recent overseas tour of Brazil.
As noted in a previous exclusive article on WZROnline.com, mid-card talents in particular on this recent Brazilian tour, which was considered a huge financial success, received only $500 pay-offs for their work. In the past, WWE talent is accustomed to receiving anywhere in the neighborhood of $2,000-$4,000 for such a tour, depending on the amount of merchandise sold and the success of the live event gates.
On the aforementioned Brazilian tour, both the merchandise and live event gates were considered a phenomenal success, which left many talents in the company curious as to why they received such a low pay off. This particular issue is one that left many of the wrestlers in the company talking amongst themselves about how bad the compensation issue has gotten in present-day WWE.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- UFC On FX 8: Quick Results, Bonuses & Attendance - May 19th, 2013
- Final Card For Tonight's WWE Extreme Rules PPV - May 19th, 2013
- <i>DETAILS ON TONIGHT'S FREE EXTREME RULES PBP!</i> - May 19th, 2013
- WWE Counts Down Bizarre Foreign Objects, CNN/XFL - May 18th, 2013
- WWE Acquires Original WWWF Title Belt, Raven - May 18th, 2013
- The Rock's Latest Movie Is A Hit, Today's Birthdays - May 18th, 2013
- VIDEOS: Payback Hype + SD Backstage Fallout - May 18th, 2013
- NFL Star: 'Brock Lesnar Will Win At Extreme Rules' - May 18th, 2013
- WWE Extreme Rules Post-Show Details Revealed - May 18th, 2013
- VIDEO: Bruno Sammartino Day In Pittsburgh, PA - May 18th, 2013