By Ryan Clark on July 1, 2012
Partial Source: Pwinsider
– Last night’s Extreme Rising show drew 800 – 900 fans in Philadelphia. The promotion is said to be very happy with it considering the negative reaction to the last show.
– The promotion’s next events are set for the weekend of September 21st in Pittsburgh and Cleveland. The promotion plans to return to the Northeast in November if those go well.
– Perry Saturn had a stinger early in his match with Papadon. He was unable to feel his left arm for a while, forcing them to work around it. Papadon did great in the eyes of management for the weekend.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Final Card For Sunday's WWE Extreme Rules PPV - May 17th, 2013
- Is WWE Going To Strip Dolph Ziggler Of The Title? - May 17th, 2013
- Nate Diaz' Suspension Details + FX 8 Weigh-Ins - May 17th, 2013
- More On Booker T's Surgery + SSlam Update, Kane - May 17th, 2013
- Jake Roberts To WWE's HOF, Sami Callihan/WWE - May 17th, 2013
- The Fired NXT Talents & Vince McMahon Tweet - May 17th, 2013
- Update On The Seven WWE NXT Releases Today - May 17th, 2013
- Breaking News: 3 More NXT Releases (7 Total) - May 17th, 2013
- Injury Update On Rock, WWE's Weekend Matches - May 17th, 2013
- More On The Four WWE NXT Releases Today - May 17th, 2013