By Ryan Clark on July 1, 2012
– Shane Douglas was said to be “feverishly” taking notes about the show all night. He was out among the fans, thanking them for their support and listening to feedback.
– The show used CZW’s ring and equipment. As a result, several staff and talent from the promotion were at the show.
– The promotion was much stricter in regards to backstage access. Nick Berg and Boogalou were both backstage visiting.
– The promotion plans to bring in more luchadors, including Super Crazy, once work visas can be arranged.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE SmackDown Results For Friday</i> - May 21st, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** Main Event Results For Wednesday</i> - May 21st, 2013
- Carlito Takes A Shot At The Shield, RAW, More - May 21st, 2013
- Sunny Released From Prison, Says She Had Cancer - May 21st, 2013
- WWE Head Writer Gone From Company - May 21st, 2013
- Early RAW Rating #'s Are In, Foley Speaks Out - May 21st, 2013
- Why Is Curtis Axel Getting A Major Push?, Details - May 21st, 2013
- Mark Henry Injured?, WWE Outside The Ring Video - May 21st, 2013
- Original Plans For Curtis Axel's Name, Orton, Foley - May 21st, 2013
- WWE Taking Concussions Very Seriously, RAW - May 21st, 2013