By Ryan Clark on August 22, 2016
UPDATE x 2: Mick Foley posted the following on Twitter, announcing that due to his injury, Finn Balor has relinquished the WWE Universal Title. Balor was injured in his match with Seth Rollins at last night’s Summerslam event, suffering a dislocated shoulder and a possible torn labrum.
— Mick Foley (@RealMickFoley) August 22, 2016
UPDATE: Balor’s injury is to his shoulder. WWE is currently waiting for test results to see what they will have to change with their plans for him. There is apparently legitimate fear that he may need surgery.
On last night’s Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer said it is believed that the injury happened when Seth Rollins powerbombed Balor into the barricade.
ORIGINAL: According to reports, Finn Balor was reportedly injured during last night’s SummerSlam match with Seth Rollins. Balor was seen wearing a sling after the PPV last night, and there is concern that the injury is severe enough that it could require surgery. Balor will get examined today to determine how severe his injury is.
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Featured
- <i>WWE WRESTLEMANIA 33 RESULTS - APRIL 2ND, 2017!</i> - April 2nd, 2017
- <I>WWE Fastlane Results (3/5) - Owens vs. Goldberg!</I> - March 5th, 2017
- <i>WWE Roadblock Results (12/12) - New Champions!</i> - December 19th, 2016
- <i>WWE TLC Results (12/4) - Styles vs. Ambrose!</i> - December 4th, 2016
- <i>WWE Clash Of Champions Results (9/25)!</i> - September 25th, 2016
- <i>WWE Backlash Results (9/11) - New Champions!</i> - September 11th, 2016
- Jericho & Lesnar Involved In Backstage Fight At SS - August 22nd, 2016
- <i>WWE SummerSlam Results (8/21) - Balor!</i> - August 21st, 2016
- The Updated WWE NXT: Back 2 Brooklyn Event Card - August 18th, 2016
- <i>WWE Battleground Results (7/24) - Reigns Returns!</i> - July 24th, 2016