By Ryan Clark on September 12, 2012
Despite a report by The Sun that says otherwise, George Clooney has come out to deny that he has broken up with Stacy Keibler. E! Online reports that Clooney’s rep issued the following statement:
“A story published by a London tabloid, The Sun, concerning George Clooney and Stacy Keibler is not true. Total fabrication designed to sell newspapers.”
The original report from The Sun stated George Clooney had split from former WWE Diva Stacy Keibler and she told her friends her relationship with Clooney was over. A statement was expected any day announcing the couple have split amicably.
A friend of Keibler’s told the publication, “She said George wants to be on his own again and has no intention of getting married. Stacy hoped they would be together long-term. It was a big breakthrough to spend time with his parents. But over the last few weeks George has pulled away from her.”
The couple had been romantically linked for over a year.
As we noted, it seemed like BS and it appears to be.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- UFC On FX 8: Quick Results, Bonuses & Attendance - May 19th, 2013
- Final Card For Tonight's WWE Extreme Rules PPV - May 19th, 2013
- <i>DETAILS ON TONIGHT'S FREE EXTREME RULES PBP!</i> - May 19th, 2013
- WWE Counts Down Bizarre Foreign Objects, CNN/XFL - May 18th, 2013
- WWE Acquires Original WWWF Title Belt, Raven - May 18th, 2013
- The Rock's Latest Movie Is A Hit, Today's Birthdays - May 18th, 2013
- VIDEOS: Payback Hype + SD Backstage Fallout - May 18th, 2013
- NFL Star: 'Brock Lesnar Will Win At Extreme Rules' - May 18th, 2013
- WWE Extreme Rules Post-Show Details Revealed - May 18th, 2013
- VIDEO: Bruno Sammartino Day In Pittsburgh, PA - May 18th, 2013