By Ryan Clark on November 7, 2012
– It was announced during the recent WWE conference call that the WWE Network would be a premium subscription channel, similar to HBO or Showtime. According to television industry sources as well as those in WWE, the expected price for the channel will be around $10 a month.
– Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson revealed that he was a fan of Ultimate Warrior growing up.
Joey Styles tweeted Johnson on WWE.com’s article on the fifteen greatest Superstar entrances and “The Great One” responded, “Honored to be on it. Wrestlemania 6: My fav Warrior entrance of all time. #OnFire.”
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- <i>WZR & WWE/TNA **SPOILER** CHATROOM NOW!!</i> - September 2nd, 2014
- Watch Out Bellas! - Jerry Springer Coming To RAW - September 2nd, 2014
- Rosa Mendes' Total Divas Role, Batista's Film, Sam - September 2nd, 2014
- JR Q&A - TNA/ROH vs. WWE, Sting's Opponents? - September 2nd, 2014
- WWE's New Production Trucks (Photo), WWE Network - September 2nd, 2014
- VIDEO: Russo Talks WWE Creative, Vince, Lesnar - September 2nd, 2014
- Darren Young Reacts To Michael Sam/RAW, Rollins - September 2nd, 2014
- Roode Rips Bellas/RAW Segment + Brie Bella Reacts - September 2nd, 2014
- Nash In 'Magic Mike' Sequel?, Early SD Rating #'s - September 2nd, 2014
- Latest On Michael Sam Possibly Appearing On RAW - September 2nd, 2014