By Ryan Clark on November 7, 2012
– It was announced during the recent WWE conference call that the WWE Network would be a premium subscription channel, similar to HBO or Showtime. According to television industry sources as well as those in WWE, the expected price for the channel will be around $10 a month.
– Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson revealed that he was a fan of Ultimate Warrior growing up.
Joey Styles tweeted Johnson on WWE.com’s article on the fifteen greatest Superstar entrances and “The Great One” responded, “Honored to be on it. Wrestlemania 6: My fav Warrior entrance of all time. #OnFire.”
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- PHOTOS: Sting Appears On WWE Network Again - April 17th, 2014
- Summer Rae Return Plans Revealed?, WWE.com #'s - April 17th, 2014
- New 'Real American' Coming?, Hornswoggle/El Torito? - April 17th, 2014
- News On Kofi Kingston, Usos, Warrior/WWE, Henry - April 17th, 2014
- Bob Holly Speaks Out - 'Taker's Streak Ending, Reigns - April 17th, 2014
- Ex-WWE Ref Speaks Out - WWE Locker-Room, WCW - April 17th, 2014
- Kliq Remembers The Infamous MSG 'Curtain Call' - April 17th, 2014
- More Rumored Matches For WWE Extreme Rules - April 17th, 2014
- Backstage News: Daniel Bryan/Brie Bella Wedding - April 17th, 2014
- The Very Latest On Sting To WWE Inside Here - April 17th, 2014