By Ryan Clark on November 7, 2012
– It was announced during the recent WWE conference call that the WWE Network would be a premium subscription channel, similar to HBO or Showtime. According to television industry sources as well as those in WWE, the expected price for the channel will be around $10 a month.
– Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson revealed that he was a fan of Ultimate Warrior growing up.
Joey Styles tweeted Johnson on WWE.com’s article on the fifteen greatest Superstar entrances and “The Great One” responded, “Honored to be on it. Wrestlemania 6: My fav Warrior entrance of all time. #OnFire.”
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Major Late RAW Changes + Original Plans, Booker T - March 11th, 2014
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Brutal Back Welts On RAW - March 11th, 2014
- The Updated WWE WrestleMania 30 PPV Card - March 10th, 2014
- WWE SD Main Event + Daniel Bryan/WM30 Plans - March 10th, 2014
- Update - 4 New WrestleMania 30 Matches Revealed - March 10th, 2014
- 2 Main Event Title Matches + The Reason Why - March 10th, 2014
- The RAW Attendance + Bray Wyatt Entrance Changes - March 10th, 2014
- 2 Big New WrestleMania 30 Matches Revealed + More - March 10th, 2014
- Superstars Matches Taped, WWE Stock Update - March 10th, 2014
- RAW Dark Match & WWE Superstars**SPOILERS** - March 10th, 2014