By Ryan Clark on November 7, 2012
– It was announced during the recent WWE conference call that the WWE Network would be a premium subscription channel, similar to HBO or Showtime. According to television industry sources as well as those in WWE, the expected price for the channel will be around $10 a month.
– Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson revealed that he was a fan of Ultimate Warrior growing up.
Joey Styles tweeted Johnson on WWE.com’s article on the fifteen greatest Superstar entrances and “The Great One” responded, “Honored to be on it. Wrestlemania 6: My fav Warrior entrance of all time. #OnFire.”
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - August 30th, 2014
- Steve Austin To Appear On ESPN's College Gameday - August 30th, 2014
- Hulk Hogan Caught In Yet Another Lie - Austin Feud - August 30th, 2014
- Rosa Mendes/Total Divas Update, Nitro/Network - August 30th, 2014
- Major Update - Jake Roberts' Current Health - August 29th, 2014
- Bull Dempsey Hypes NXT Takeover, AJ Kirsch News - August 29th, 2014
- VIDEOS: NXT Superstars Working Out At WWE PC - August 29th, 2014
- VIDEO: JBL & Cole Show Featuring 'Mr. Belding' - August 29th, 2014
- Hogan Calls Austin A 'Constant Bitch,' D-Bryan/WWE - August 29th, 2014
- JR Q&A - RAW/SD Changes He'd Make, Vince Death - August 29th, 2014