By Ryan Clark on January 30, 2013
Source: The Wrestling Observer
Vince McMahon’s hip problems are said to be legitimate. WWE had Brock Lesnar F5 McMahon at the end of RAW and then ran with the storyline that the chairman suffered a broken pelvis. The storyline was so that Vince could be written off of TV and get the surgery that he needs.
The change also allows Triple H to return as McMahon’s replacement, which can then kickstart his renewed feud with Brock Lesnar leading into WrestleMania 29.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE SmackDown Results For Friday</i> - June 18th, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** Main Event Results For Wednesday</i> - June 18th, 2013
- JR Blogs: Mark Henry's 'Retirement', D-Bryan's Injury - June 18th, 2013
- Update: Legit HHH/Daniel Bryan Argument At RAW? - June 18th, 2013
- This Week's RAW Rating Drops - Details + More - June 18th, 2013
- VIDEOS: 1-800-FELLA Outtakes, Anti-Bullying Rally - June 18th, 2013
- Who's Backstage At SD?, Early RAW #'s, Ryback/RAW - June 18th, 2013
- A Live Shoot On RAW, WWE/Fruity Pebbles Presser - June 18th, 2013
- WWE's ECW: Unreleased Volume 2 Match Listing - June 18th, 2013
- WWE Themes At Sporting Events, RAW Social Media - June 18th, 2013