By Ryan Clark on January 25, 2013
WWE has released a new survey asking if they should partner with established animated franchises for films. Potential cartoon franchises WWE would consider partnering with include Rugrats, He-Man, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
WWE is already working on a Scooby-Doo movie, which will be released in 2014 during WrestleMania season. WWE looking to expand into animated movies is part of the company’s attempt to reach kids and families, who make up a significant portion of their audience.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEO: A New Promo For WWE's TLC Pay-Per-View - November 24th, 2014
- Jake Roberts Backstage At Survivor Series (Pic), Miz - November 24th, 2014
- Austin Hypes Live Podcast With McMahon, RVD Note - November 24th, 2014
- PHOTO: Booker T vs. Riley 'Posedown' At SSeries - November 24th, 2014
- WWE RAW Dark Match, How Old Is Beth Phoenix? - November 24th, 2014
- Early Preview For Tonight's WWE RAW Broadcast - November 24th, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - November 24th, 2014
- PHOTOS: WWE Posts Pics Of Sting's WWE Debut - November 24th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Survivor Series Kickoff + RAW/SD Slams - November 24th, 2014
- New Champions Crowned At Survivor Series + Reigns - November 24th, 2014