By Ryan Clark on January 25, 2013
WWE has released a new survey asking if they should partner with established animated franchises for films. Potential cartoon franchises WWE would consider partnering with include Rugrats, He-Man, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
WWE is already working on a Scooby-Doo movie, which will be released in 2014 during WrestleMania season. WWE looking to expand into animated movies is part of the company’s attempt to reach kids and families, who make up a significant portion of their audience.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- <i>WWE RAW Results (9/26) - Post Night Of Champions!</i> - September 27th, 2016
- RAW **SPOILERS** - 2 Matches + Who's Backstage? - September 26th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Rusev vs. Reigns From Last Night's COC PPV - September 26th, 2016
- WWE Clash Of Champions Highlight's + 'Fallout' - September 26th, 2016
- VIDEO: Perkins Reacts To Kendrick’s Actions At COC - September 26th, 2016
- VIDEO: First Trailer For RAW Brand WWE HIAC PPV - September 26th, 2016
- WWE 2K17 Cinematic Trailer Video, Devon At COC - September 26th, 2016
- Jax's WWE Streak Continues, New Days' Streak - September 26th, 2016
- <i>WWE Clash Of Champions Results (9/25)!</i> - September 25th, 2016
- AJ Styles: 'I Want To Wrestle Randy Orton!' - Details - September 25th, 2016