By Ryan Clark on January 25, 2013
WWE has released a new survey asking if they should partner with established animated franchises for films. Potential cartoon franchises WWE would consider partnering with include Rugrats, He-Man, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
WWE is already working on a Scooby-Doo movie, which will be released in 2014 during WrestleMania season. WWE looking to expand into animated movies is part of the company’s attempt to reach kids and families, who make up a significant portion of their audience.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Confirmed: A NXT DVD Set Confirmed For 2016 - September 5th, 2015
- WWE House Show Results 9/4– Hampton, VA - September 5th, 2015
- John Cena Injured At Last Night's WWE Live Event? - September 5th, 2015
- Bruce Hart: 'I've Heard Tyson Kidd's Career Is Over!' - September 4th, 2015
- WWE SmackDown Rating Drops To A New Low - September 4th, 2015
- Y2J Bringing Storm To WWE's MSG Event?, Swerved - September 4th, 2015
- Next Week's Post-RAW WWE Network Plans, SD! - September 4th, 2015
- NXT Diva Possibly Injured?, Becky Lynch Update - September 4th, 2015
- Bo Dallas Debuts New Finisher, R-Truth/Hollywood? - September 4th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Bray Wyatt's SD! Promo + Nikki /Complex - September 4th, 2015