By Ryan Clark on January 25, 2013
WWE has released a new survey asking if they should partner with established animated franchises for films. Potential cartoon franchises WWE would consider partnering with include Rugrats, He-Man, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
WWE is already working on a Scooby-Doo movie, which will be released in 2014 during WrestleMania season. WWE looking to expand into animated movies is part of the company’s attempt to reach kids and families, who make up a significant portion of their audience.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Naomi’s Total Divas Graphic Snub Was An Accident - December 7th, 2016
- Linda McMahon Joins Trump Administration - Details - December 7th, 2016
- Photos Of WWE Stars In Afghanistan For The Troops - December 7th, 2016
- Why Wasn't Triple H Backstage At RAW?, Balor Update - December 7th, 2016
- Original Plans For Sasha vs. Charlotte At Roadblock - December 7th, 2016
- This Week's WWE RAW Rating Drops - Details Inside - December 7th, 2016
- John Cena Not Working WWE Elimination Chamber? - December 6th, 2016
- Update: Lawler & Lita Removed From WWE's Pre-Shows - December 6th, 2016
- Survivor Series 2017 Travel Packages On Sale Today - December 6th, 2016
- D-Bryan: 'Wrestlers Can’t Say What They Want Anymore!' - December 6th, 2016