By Ryan Clark on January 25, 2013
WWE has released a new survey asking if they should partner with established animated franchises for films. Potential cartoon franchises WWE would consider partnering with include Rugrats, He-Man, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
WWE is already working on a Scooby-Doo movie, which will be released in 2014 during WrestleMania season. WWE looking to expand into animated movies is part of the company’s attempt to reach kids and families, who make up a significant portion of their audience.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- John Cena On Nasty Memes, Talks Military Vets - November 29th, 2015
- Backstage News - Lana Cleared To Return? - November 29th, 2015
- Bob Backlund: 'I Never Took Drugs!', Talks Career - November 29th, 2015
- TE's Gabi Posts Training Video, Big E./New Day - November 29th, 2015
- Ric Flair Discusses Cesaro/WWE, Sheamus Video - November 29th, 2015
- Lance Storm Takes A Shot At Breeze?, Nicole Bass - November 29th, 2015
- Finn Balor Reveals His Favorite NXT Talents, PC - November 29th, 2015
- Rollins At NFL Game (Pic), WWE/ESPN Ratings - November 29th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Apter Remembers Gilbert + SD! Moments - November 29th, 2015
- Even More On Lana's Backstage Heat, Birthdays - November 29th, 2015