By Ryan Clark on January 25, 2013
WWE has released a new survey asking if they should partner with established animated franchises for films. Potential cartoon franchises WWE would consider partnering with include Rugrats, He-Man, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
WWE is already working on a Scooby-Doo movie, which will be released in 2014 during WrestleMania season. WWE looking to expand into animated movies is part of the company’s attempt to reach kids and families, who make up a significant portion of their audience.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Top 10 WWE SD! Moments + Lesnar/WWE/Japan? - May 29th, 2015
- News On Ambrose/Booker T, Dana Brooke/WWE - May 29th, 2015
- Owens Set For All RAW TV Tapings Through July - May 29th, 2015
- VIDEOS: SmackDown Highlights + Cormier/WM31 - May 29th, 2015
- Kevin Owens On The MITB Ladder Match, NXT - May 28th, 2015
- A Fan Report From Foley’s Latest Comedy Show - May 28th, 2015
- Update - Lesnar Set For More RAW TV Tapings - May 28th, 2015
- Stevie Ray Signs A WWE Legends Deal - Details - May 28th, 2015
- Who's Scheduled For WWE's Tryouts?, & More - May 28th, 2015
- WWE Warming To The Idea Of Signing AJ Styles? - May 28th, 2015