By Ryan Clark on January 25, 2013
WWE has released a new survey asking if they should partner with established animated franchises for films. Potential cartoon franchises WWE would consider partnering with include Rugrats, He-Man, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
WWE is already working on a Scooby-Doo movie, which will be released in 2014 during WrestleMania season. WWE looking to expand into animated movies is part of the company’s attempt to reach kids and families, who make up a significant portion of their audience.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- PHOTOS: Lilian Garcia Post-Surgery Updates Inside - April 18th, 2015
- Ex-WWE Diva Discusses Life After WWE, Company - April 18th, 2015
- VIDEOS: WWE Main Event & Superstars Highlights - April 18th, 2015
- WWE Record Store Day 2015 Releases Drop Today - April 18th, 2015
- Report: Daniel Bryan Suffers A Recent Concussion - April 18th, 2015
- VIDEO: Triple H & Stephanie In ''Snapple' Commercial - April 18th, 2015
- JR Addresses WWE Network Negotiation Rumors - April 18th, 2015
- WWE WrestleMania 31 Sets Data Usage Record - April 17th, 2015
- Update On Jim Ross' SSlam Weekend Show - April 17th, 2015
- This Week's WWE SmackDown Rating Drops - April 17th, 2015