By Ryan Clark on January 25, 2013
WWE has released a new survey asking if they should partner with established animated franchises for films. Potential cartoon franchises WWE would consider partnering with include Rugrats, He-Man, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
WWE is already working on a Scooby-Doo movie, which will be released in 2014 during WrestleMania season. WWE looking to expand into animated movies is part of the company’s attempt to reach kids and families, who make up a significant portion of their audience.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEOS: Tough Enough 'Digital Extras', + Foley - August 4th, 2015
- WWE Hypes Tonight's Tough Enough & Total Divas - August 4th, 2015
- PHOTOS: What Happened After RAW Ended - August 4th, 2015
- Austin’s Reality Show Crew Resolves Dispute - August 4th, 2015
- Rey Mysterio Discusses Why He Left WWE, AAA - August 4th, 2015
- Ex-WWE Creative Writer Reacts To The 'Piper’s Pit' - August 4th, 2015
- Report: Fan Prints Out 7,000 Cesaro Signs At RAW - August 4th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Highlights From Austin/Paige Podcast - August 4th, 2015
- Previews For The Next Four Weeks Of Total Divas - August 4th, 2015
- WWE Tapes SmackDown Tonight, Today's Birthdays - August 4th, 2015