By Ryan Clark on January 25, 2013
WWE has released a new survey asking if they should partner with established animated franchises for films. Potential cartoon franchises WWE would consider partnering with include Rugrats, He-Man, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
WWE is already working on a Scooby-Doo movie, which will be released in 2014 during WrestleMania season. WWE looking to expand into animated movies is part of the company’s attempt to reach kids and families, who make up a significant portion of their audience.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- The Final Rating Thursday's Live WWE SmackDown - January 31st, 2015
- Backstage News - Is Brian Gewirtz Still With WWE? - January 31st, 2015
- Report: Rey Mysterio Nearly Done With WWE - January 31st, 2015
- Update: Mick Foley Booted From Eating Contest - January 31st, 2015
- Barrett Reveals CM Punk Original Storyline Plans - January 31st, 2015
- JR Gives His Rumble Thoughts, Casket Match/SD! - January 30th, 2015
- D-Bryan Takes Over Seahawks Twitter, Birthdays - January 30th, 2015
- Were WWE Talents Stuck In Hartford,?, Forbes/WWE - January 30th, 2015
- Ziggler Continues To Call Out D-Bryan, Sting/WWE - January 30th, 2015
- VIDEO: Triple H Discusses The Royal Rumble, SD! - January 30th, 2015