By Ryan Clark on January 25, 2013
WWE has released a new survey asking if they should partner with established animated franchises for films. Potential cartoon franchises WWE would consider partnering with include Rugrats, He-Man, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
WWE is already working on a Scooby-Doo movie, which will be released in 2014 during WrestleMania season. WWE looking to expand into animated movies is part of the company’s attempt to reach kids and families, who make up a significant portion of their audience.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- PHOTOS: Barrett At Soccer Game + Sheamus/NXT - September 19th, 2014
- PHOTO: HHH & Stephanie At Susan G. Komen Event - September 18th, 2014
- News On Stephanie, Rock, Henry, NOC, & More - September 18th, 2014
- Report: Ric Flair To Leave The Hospital Tomorrow - September 18th, 2014
- The Next NXT Live Special, Monday Night Wars/ECW - September 18th, 2014
- VIDEO: 3 New Night Of Champions Hype Videos - September 18th, 2014
- PHOTO: Devitt, Steen, Zayn, KENTA & Neville At NXT - September 18th, 2014
- The Latest On WWE's New Stable - Woods & Big E. - September 18th, 2014
- Deleted Total Divas Scene, Rollins Asked About TNA - September 18th, 2014
- Mick Foley To Start A Podcast?, WWE Stock Up, More - September 18th, 2014