By Ryan Clark on January 25, 2013
WWE has released a new survey asking if they should partner with established animated franchises for films. Potential cartoon franchises WWE would consider partnering with include Rugrats, He-Man, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
WWE is already working on a Scooby-Doo movie, which will be released in 2014 during WrestleMania season. WWE looking to expand into animated movies is part of the company’s attempt to reach kids and families, who make up a significant portion of their audience.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - October 23rd, 2014
- Cena Calls Out Lesnar, WWE NXT Matches, More - October 23rd, 2014
- The Big Show Grants Wish, Sin Cara News & More - October 23rd, 2014
- Randy Orton Being Considered For Babyface Turn - October 22nd, 2014
- WWE Negotiating With Lesnar Over More Dates - October 22nd, 2014
- Go-Home WrestleMania 31 Event Locations?, HIAC - October 22nd, 2014
- The Latest On Mysterio & WWE - He Wants Out! - October 22nd, 2014
- More On Dinsmore's Replacement, RAW 'Soldier' - October 22nd, 2014
- Fred Ottman Resurfaces (Video), NXT Stars At SD - October 22nd, 2014
- VIDEOS: Behind-The-Scenes Reigns/Hogan, NXT - October 22nd, 2014