By Ryan Clark on January 25, 2013
WWE has released a new survey asking if they should partner with established animated franchises for films. Potential cartoon franchises WWE would consider partnering with include Rugrats, He-Man, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
WWE is already working on a Scooby-Doo movie, which will be released in 2014 during WrestleMania season. WWE looking to expand into animated movies is part of the company’s attempt to reach kids and families, who make up a significant portion of their audience.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- A Big Tag-Team SD! Main Event + The HIAC Lineup - October 13th, 2015
- RAW Dark Match & WWE Superstars *SPOILERS* - October 13th, 2015
- WWE Confirms Rusev & Lana Real-Life Engagement - October 13th, 2015
- Nick Dinsmore: 'Eugene Character Was My Idea!' - October 13th, 2015
- Rumor: The Reason For John Cena's Time Off? - October 12th, 2015
- The Rock's Post-Workout Fun (Video), Birthdays - October 12th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Rock's 'Ford' Commercial + Ziggler/Ghosts - October 12th, 2015
- Sami Zayn Explains 'Bound For Glory' Tweet, Athena - October 12th, 2015
- Sting DVD Out Tomorrow + Orton/Condemned 2 - October 12th, 2015
- Wade Barrett: 'I Want To Be A Tag Team Wrestler!' - October 12th, 2015