By Ryan Clark on January 25, 2013
WWE has released a new survey asking if they should partner with established animated franchises for films. Potential cartoon franchises WWE would consider partnering with include Rugrats, He-Man, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
WWE is already working on a Scooby-Doo movie, which will be released in 2014 during WrestleMania season. WWE looking to expand into animated movies is part of the company’s attempt to reach kids and families, who make up a significant portion of their audience.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Alexa Bliss Shoots Down Rumors Of Nude Photos - April 29th, 2017
- Nikki Bella: 'The Wedding Will Likely Be Shown On TV!' - April 29th, 2017
- Goldberg On How WWE Return Affected His Family - April 29th, 2017
- Madusa: 'Wrestlers Should Never Insult Fans!', & More - April 29th, 2017
- John Cena On People Wanting Him To Turn Heel, Miz - April 29th, 2017
- Young: 'Ambrose & I Weren’t Engaged Before Marriage!' - April 29th, 2017
- Bredl Not Fired From WWE, SD! Rating Hits 2017 Low - April 29th, 2017
- 'Perfect Butt Like Nikki' (Video), Axel Visits Son's School - April 29th, 2017
- Goldberg: 'My Streak Worked Because It Wasn't Planned!' - April 29th, 2017
- WWE's Idea Behind Charlotte's Babyface Turn, Fozzy - April 29th, 2017