By Ryan Clark on January 25, 2013
WWE has released a new survey asking if they should partner with established animated franchises for films. Potential cartoon franchises WWE would consider partnering with include Rugrats, He-Man, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
WWE is already working on a Scooby-Doo movie, which will be released in 2014 during WrestleMania season. WWE looking to expand into animated movies is part of the company’s attempt to reach kids and families, who make up a significant portion of their audience.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEOS: Undertaker & McCool Take ALS Challenge - August 22nd, 2014
- Update: No Decision Made On D-Bryan's Surgery - August 22nd, 2014
- WWE NXT News: Highlight Videos + Takeover 2 Card - August 22nd, 2014
- RVD Responds To ALS Criticism, Roberts/ALS Update - August 22nd, 2014
- WWE Lies About SummerSlam #'s + Cena's Tweets - August 22nd, 2014
- Orton's Interesting Tweet, Austin/Heyman Podcast - August 22nd, 2014
- VIDEOS: Flair Talks Return + Ryder/ALS Challenge - August 21st, 2014
- VIDEOS: Two New NXT Blogs From Bliss & Samson - August 21st, 2014
- Evan Bourne Shoots - Why He Failed His Drug Test - August 21st, 2014
- Backstage News On The Bella Twins Split & Plans? - August 21st, 2014