By Ryan Clark on January 25, 2013
WWE has released a new survey asking if they should partner with established animated franchises for films. Potential cartoon franchises WWE would consider partnering with include Rugrats, He-Man, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
WWE is already working on a Scooby-Doo movie, which will be released in 2014 during WrestleMania season. WWE looking to expand into animated movies is part of the company’s attempt to reach kids and families, who make up a significant portion of their audience.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Vince McMahon's Favorite Tough Enough Talent? - July 2nd, 2015
- Backstage Update: Kidd Post-Surgery + Natalya - July 2nd, 2015
- PHOTO: Hideo Itami & ROH's Bobby Fish Meet Up - July 2nd, 2015
- Cody Rhodes' WWE Return, Linda McMahon/RAW - July 2nd, 2015
- Seth Rollins Congratulates EC3 On TNA Title Win - July 2nd, 2015
- Lita Discusses Her Favorite Match, Tough Enough - July 2nd, 2015
- VIDEOS: Backstage NXT Videos With Balor/Owens - July 2nd, 2015
- More On The 'Doink' Osborne vs. WWE Lawsuit - July 2nd, 2015
- WWE Diva Gets Name Change, How Old Is Bret? - July 2nd, 2015
- VIDEO: WWE NXT Diva Becky Lynch Injured - July 2nd, 2015