By Ryan Clark on January 25, 2013
WWE has released a new survey asking if they should partner with established animated franchises for films. Potential cartoon franchises WWE would consider partnering with include Rugrats, He-Man, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
WWE is already working on a Scooby-Doo movie, which will be released in 2014 during WrestleMania season. WWE looking to expand into animated movies is part of the company’s attempt to reach kids and families, who make up a significant portion of their audience.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEO: WWE Debuts New Kevin Steen Hype Video - November 28th, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - November 28th, 2014
- Backstage News - Power Struggle, Orton's Contract - November 27th, 2014
- Backstage Concern Over Ric Flair's Health - Details - November 27th, 2014
- Backstage Update On Vince McMahon & Total Divas - November 27th, 2014
- Ronda Rousey Fires Back At Eminem For Rap Line - November 27th, 2014
- CM Punk: WWE Banned Me From Signing With UFC - November 27th, 2014
- <i>AUDIO: CM PUNK SHOOTS *FULL INTERVIEW*!</i> - November 27th, 2014
- Happy Thanksgiving From The Entire PWS Staff! - November 27th, 2014
- Backstage News On The Original Plans For RAW - November 27th, 2014