By Ryan Clark on January 25, 2013
WWE has released a new survey asking if they should partner with established animated franchises for films. Potential cartoon franchises WWE would consider partnering with include Rugrats, He-Man, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
WWE is already working on a Scooby-Doo movie, which will be released in 2014 during WrestleMania season. WWE looking to expand into animated movies is part of the company’s attempt to reach kids and families, who make up a significant portion of their audience.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Renee Young Confirms She's Dating Dean Ambrose - March 5th, 2015
- Mysterio's WWE Departure Delayed By One Year? - March 5th, 2015
- VIDEO: WWE Superstars Discuss Their Worst Jobs - March 5th, 2015
- WWE NXT Hits The Road Tonight - Details Inside - March 5th, 2015
- VIDEO: Xavier Woods Gets His First Tattoo - March 5th, 2015
- Confirmed: 2015 WWE SummerSlam PPV Location - March 5th, 2015
- Tonight's WWE SD Matches, NXT Highlight Videos - March 5th, 2015
- Bob Holly Reacts To The DeMott Abuse Allegations - March 5th, 2015
- Kevin Owens' Next NXT Title Defense Announced - March 5th, 2015
- Major Backstage Update - Lesnar's WWE Issues - March 4th, 2015