By Ryan Clark on January 25, 2013
WWE has released a new survey asking if they should partner with established animated franchises for films. Potential cartoon franchises WWE would consider partnering with include Rugrats, He-Man, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
WWE is already working on a Scooby-Doo movie, which will be released in 2014 during WrestleMania season. WWE looking to expand into animated movies is part of the company’s attempt to reach kids and families, who make up a significant portion of their audience.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- The Card For WWE's Return To MSG This Friday - December 22nd, 2014
- Neville's WWE Future & Gimmick?, Flair On RAW? - December 22nd, 2014
- Tonight's RAW Dark Match, Today's Birthdays, More - December 22nd, 2014
- Early Preview For Tonight's WWE RAW Broadcast - December 22nd, 2014
- WWE Main Event & SmackDown Matches Taped - December 22nd, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - December 22nd, 2014
- Natalya On McMahon's 'Brass Ring' Comments, Kidd - December 21st, 2014
- D-Young Comments On WWE Return + Vaudevillains - December 21st, 2014
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE SmackDown Results For Friday</i> - December 21st, 2014
- <i>**SPOILERS** Main Event Results For Tuesday</i> - December 21st, 2014