By Ryan Clark on January 25, 2013
WWE has released a new survey asking if they should partner with established animated franchises for films. Potential cartoon franchises WWE would consider partnering with include Rugrats, He-Man, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
WWE is already working on a Scooby-Doo movie, which will be released in 2014 during WrestleMania season. WWE looking to expand into animated movies is part of the company’s attempt to reach kids and families, who make up a significant portion of their audience.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Roddy Piper: 'A Movie On My Life Is In The Works' - July 24th, 2014
- Goldberg Discusses A WWE Return, Chris Jericho - July 24th, 2014
- NXT Live Event Tonight + Latest WWE Inbox (Video) - July 24th, 2014
- PHOTO: WWE Posts New #WWETransformed Tweet - July 24th, 2014
- Randy Orton's Traffic Stop 'Selfie', Ryder Is Happy - July 24th, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - July 24th, 2014
- How Old Is Torrie Wilson?, WWE Attendance #'s, DDP - July 24th, 2014
- Lesnar's WWE Travel Schedule?, Hogan/NBC/WWE - July 24th, 2014
- WWE Australian Tour Lineups Set + NXT Matches - July 24th, 2014
- A 'Heel' John Cena Photo, D-Young Injury Update - July 23rd, 2014