By Ryan Clark on January 25, 2013
WWE has released a new survey asking if they should partner with established animated franchises for films. Potential cartoon franchises WWE would consider partnering with include Rugrats, He-Man, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
WWE is already working on a Scooby-Doo movie, which will be released in 2014 during WrestleMania season. WWE looking to expand into animated movies is part of the company’s attempt to reach kids and families, who make up a significant portion of their audience.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- JR - 'Brand Split Needs Separate Announce Teams!' - May 26th, 2016
- PHOTO: WWE Posts A New Cryptic Graphic On Twitter - May 26th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Cena & Miz With 'Hire Heroes USA', Ziggler - May 26th, 2016
- AJ Styles Praises Roman Reigns, Talks Main Events - May 26th, 2016
- WWE Superstars React To The SD! Going Live News - May 26th, 2016
- Sheamus Throws Out First Pitch At MLB Game (Video) - May 26th, 2016
- Dolph Ziggler Discusses The Fear Of Being Fired - May 26th, 2016
- Bayley On Which WWE Stars She Wants To Work With - May 26th, 2016
- Sami Zayn On His Longstanding Feud With Owens - May 26th, 2016
- Is Goldust Planning To Leave WWE?, Eva Marie Video - May 26th, 2016