By Ryan Clark on January 25, 2013
WWE has released a new survey asking if they should partner with established animated franchises for films. Potential cartoon franchises WWE would consider partnering with include Rugrats, He-Man, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
WWE is already working on a Scooby-Doo movie, which will be released in 2014 during WrestleMania season. WWE looking to expand into animated movies is part of the company’s attempt to reach kids and families, who make up a significant portion of their audience.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEOS: NXT & Cruiserweight Classic Highlights - July 28th, 2016
- Paige On Her Relationship With Del Rio, Foley Blogs - July 27th, 2016
- Nikki Bella Trains With Bayley At WWE's PC - Video - July 27th, 2016
- More On WWE's Plans To Release A BootyO's Cereal - July 27th, 2016
- Finn Balor Reacts To His Debut On Monday's RAW - July 27th, 2016
- Backstage Update - Former WWE Talents Returning - July 27th, 2016
- Foley Reacts To SD!, Lesnar Added To RAW Event - July 27th, 2016
- Bayley Discusses Triple H/Women's Division, Dusty - July 27th, 2016
- Miz: 'My Underdog Story Hasn’t Been Told!', Maryse - July 27th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Fandango Reacts To Orton's Shots At Him - July 27th, 2016