By Ryan Clark on January 25, 2013
WWE has released a new survey asking if they should partner with established animated franchises for films. Potential cartoon franchises WWE would consider partnering with include Rugrats, He-Man, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
WWE is already working on a Scooby-Doo movie, which will be released in 2014 during WrestleMania season. WWE looking to expand into animated movies is part of the company’s attempt to reach kids and families, who make up a significant portion of their audience.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Sabu Makes First-Ever Podcast Appearance - October 24th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Highlights From WWE NXT & Superstars - October 24th, 2014
- VIDEO: A Trailer For WWE's Randy Savage DVD - October 24th, 2014
- Backstage Notes From Last Night's NXT TV Tapings - October 24th, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - October 24th, 2014
- The Updated WWE Weekend Schedule - Details - October 24th, 2014
- The Employee Del Rio Slapped Gone From WWE - October 23rd, 2014
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE NXT Tapings Results (4 Weeks)</i> - October 23rd, 2014
- The Next Live NXT Special & 4 Matches Revealed - October 23rd, 2014
- VIDEOS: Roddy Piper Shoots, Sheamus/2K15 - October 23rd, 2014