By Ryan Clark on January 25, 2013
WWE has released a new survey asking if they should partner with established animated franchises for films. Potential cartoon franchises WWE would consider partnering with include Rugrats, He-Man, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
WWE is already working on a Scooby-Doo movie, which will be released in 2014 during WrestleMania season. WWE looking to expand into animated movies is part of the company’s attempt to reach kids and families, who make up a significant portion of their audience.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Sylwia Reichel Set To Receive A WWE Tryout - Photos - October 21st, 2016
- Balls Mahoney & Axl Rotten Diagnosed With CTE - October 21st, 2016
- Who'd Win A Goldberg/Lesnar Rematch?, Cesaro - October 21st, 2016
- Ex-NFL Star Brennan Williams Makes NXT Debut - October 21st, 2016
- WWE Network Down Due To Cyber Attack - October 21st, 2016
- Frenchy Martin Passes Away – WWE Comments - October 21st, 2016
- <i>WWE RAW Results (10/17) - Goldberg Returns & More!</i> - October 17th, 2016
- Mick Foley Taking Break From Twitter After Fan Posts PMs Online - October 16th, 2016
- Snow Storm in Edmonton Caused Changes At WWE Live Event - October 16th, 2016
- Dana: Punk Probably Won't Get Second Fight In UFC!' - October 14th, 2016