By Ryan Clark on January 25, 2013
WWE has released a new survey asking if they should partner with established animated franchises for films. Potential cartoon franchises WWE would consider partnering with include Rugrats, He-Man, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
WWE is already working on a Scooby-Doo movie, which will be released in 2014 during WrestleMania season. WWE looking to expand into animated movies is part of the company’s attempt to reach kids and families, who make up a significant portion of their audience.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- The Updated Card For WWE's Extreme Rules PPV - April 19th, 2014
- Punk/IFC Trailer Video + Sami Zayn's Big Pop, More - April 19th, 2014
- GRAPHIC PHOTO: WWE Ref. Nearly Loses Finger - April 18th, 2014
- Camacho To Make NXT 'Respectable'?, Austin/Heyman - April 18th, 2014
- The Title Of Paul Heyman's DVD?, Fink Blogs, Ryder - April 18th, 2014
- VIDEOS: JBL & Cole Show' (Steph.), Cesaro/RV - April 18th, 2014
- Report: WWE To Release A Sting DVD - Details - April 18th, 2014
- Update: Ref. Unaware Of The 'Taker/Lesnar Finish - April 18th, 2014
- PHOTO: WWE Blurs Out CM Punk On The Network - April 18th, 2014
- Mick Foley: 'I Likely Won't Sign WWE Legends Deal' - April 18th, 2014