By Ryan Clark on January 25, 2013
WWE has released a new survey asking if they should partner with established animated franchises for films. Potential cartoon franchises WWE would consider partnering with include Rugrats, He-Man, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
WWE is already working on a Scooby-Doo movie, which will be released in 2014 during WrestleMania season. WWE looking to expand into animated movies is part of the company’s attempt to reach kids and families, who make up a significant portion of their audience.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEO: Soccer Player Delivers RKO To Teammate - October 19th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Bo Dallas Unboxes Elite 30 + Eden - October 19th, 2014
- PHOTOS: 'Taker & McCool At Football Game - October 19th, 2014
- Details & Photo - Tye Dillinger’s NXT Gimmick - October 19th, 2014
- Repot: Justin Roberts Working On A New Book - October 19th, 2014
- Dean Ambrose Discusses Acting, Carmella/WWE - October 19th, 2014
- Previews For Tonight's Total Divas Doubleheader - October 19th, 2014
- PHOTO: Boogeyman & WWE Working Together? - October 19th, 2014
- Baron Corbin Discusses His NXT Debut, The Roster - October 19th, 2014
- JR Blogs - TNA's Future, 'Taker/Foley/HIAC, Lucha - October 19th, 2014