By Ryan Clark on January 25, 2013
WWE has released a new survey asking if they should partner with established animated franchises for films. Potential cartoon franchises WWE would consider partnering with include Rugrats, He-Man, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
WWE is already working on a Scooby-Doo movie, which will be released in 2014 during WrestleMania season. WWE looking to expand into animated movies is part of the company’s attempt to reach kids and families, who make up a significant portion of their audience.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Sin Cara Loses Mask At SD! Tapings (Photo), Styles - May 4th, 2016
- Recap + Videos Of AJ Styles On ESPN's 'SportsCenter' - May 4th, 2016
- <i>**SPOILERS** - SmackDown Results For Thursday</i> - May 4th, 2016
- <i>**SPOILERS** - Main Event Results For This Week</i> - May 4th, 2016
- WWE & Ryback Showdown Brewing Over Trademark? - May 3rd, 2016
- WWE Announces New 'Tell-All' Podcast With Shane - May 3rd, 2016
- Tamina Undergoes Surgery For Torn Ligaments - May 3rd, 2016
- Adam Rose Releases Note From His Doctor - Details - May 3rd, 2016
- More On Paul Heyman's Reality Show Plans - Details - May 3rd, 2016
- 150+ Hours Of SD! Content Coming To The Network - May 3rd, 2016