By Ryan Clark on January 25, 2013
WWE has released a new survey asking if they should partner with established animated franchises for films. Potential cartoon franchises WWE would consider partnering with include Rugrats, He-Man, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
WWE is already working on a Scooby-Doo movie, which will be released in 2014 during WrestleMania season. WWE looking to expand into animated movies is part of the company’s attempt to reach kids and families, who make up a significant portion of their audience.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- RAW Dark Match & WWE Superstars **SPOILERS** - July 28th, 2014
- RAW Attendance + Superstars Matches Taped, More - July 28th, 2014
- <i>WWE RAW COVERAGE - IN PROGRESS NOW!!</i> - July 28th, 2014
- TMZ Covers Devitt's WWE Signing - Posts Photos - July 28th, 2014
- D-Bryan Burglary Story To Be Turned Into An Angle? - July 28th, 2014
- Bo Dallas Tells A Funny Yokozuna Story + Punk/MMA - July 28th, 2014
- **SPOILERS** From Tonight's WWE RAW Script - July 28th, 2014
- Orton & Heyman Hype RAW, Devitt At WWE's PC - July 28th, 2014
- The WWE SmackDown Rating, Foley Praises Miz - July 28th, 2014
- WWE Hires New Senior Executive - Details Inside - July 28th, 2014