By Ryan Clark on January 25, 2013
WWE has released a new survey asking if they should partner with established animated franchises for films. Potential cartoon franchises WWE would consider partnering with include Rugrats, He-Man, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
WWE is already working on a Scooby-Doo movie, which will be released in 2014 during WrestleMania season. WWE looking to expand into animated movies is part of the company’s attempt to reach kids and families, who make up a significant portion of their audience.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE House Show Results 12/7 - Sacramento, CA - December 8th, 2013
- WWE Profiles 'The Queen of Extreme' Francine, More - December 7th, 2013
- Major Rumored RAW **SPOILER** + Mysterio's Return - December 7th, 2013
- The Bella Twins Campaign For Diva Of The Year - December 7th, 2013
- Lilian Garcia For Susan G. Komen, Ex-Ref. Speaks - December 7th, 2013
- VIDEOS: WWE Slammy Awards Nominee Videos, More - December 7th, 2013
- 'Sunny' Turns 41 + Bret Hart Rips The Toronto Mayor - December 7th, 2013
- Jim Cornette Shoots On ROH, Bret Hart's Brother - December 7th, 2013
- Vickie Guerrero Talks SmackDown, Credible Blogs - December 7th, 2013
- VIDEOS: Slams Of The Week + Tiger Ali Singh Promo - December 7th, 2013