By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has posted a new blog entry, here are the highlights…
On The Seth Rollins Angle: RAW was an o.k. show with a hot ending. Therefore the thing that most people will take away from the broadcast was Seth Rollins turning his back on Ambrose and Reigns and apparently aligning himself with HHH and Randy Orton. Or did he? I always thought that Dean Ambrose was the natural heel of the Shield but I’ve got no issues with Seth Rollins doing the dirty deed even though in a perfect world I would have preferred that the Shield stay together a little longer. Apparently, WWE felt compelled to re-shuffle the deck which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. I’d assume that several dominoes will fall as time moves forward and the company prepares for a major push to Summer Slam. In other words, I’d assume that multiple cards are up in the air and won’t land on the table until August. Rollins can talk and is extremely athletic and those two traits are generally considered essential to be a successful pro wrestling villain. Rollins is a bumping machine ala HBK in his healthy, heel days.
On Bo Dallas: The Bo Dallas TV persona is unique but I need for the broadcasters to better explain him to me or at worst to pose more provocative, thought provoking questions for me to “get it.” Like the Adam Rose character, Bo Dallas persona is going to be a work in progress for a while.
On Dolph Ziggler: Like most I was surprised that Dolph Ziggler lost again on RAW and failed to qualify for the Money in the Bank ladder match but somehow, someway I’m not ruling Ziggler out of that bout. Perhaps it’s just my wishful thinking but wouldn’t it be wild if Ziggler left MITB as the new WWE Champion?
You can read Jim’s full blog by clicking here.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Backstage News - SummerSlam Location & NXT - October 3rd, 2015
- WWE Working On Ideas For Rock & Cena + Pez - October 3rd, 2015
- WWE-MSG Attendance # + NXT Takeover Pre-Show? - October 3rd, 2015
- Bob Backlund: 'I Wish I Would Have Faced Lesnar!' - October 3rd, 2015
- <i>WWE At MSG WWE Network Special Results (10/3)!</i> - October 3rd, 2015
- JBL To Call Tonight's MSG-WWE Network Special - October 3rd, 2015
- PHOTOS: Could Lana & Rusev Now Be Engaged? - October 3rd, 2015
- Who Will Present The NXT Tag-Team Classic Trophy? - October 3rd, 2015
- VIDEOS: WWE 'Top 10' & 'Superstar Ink' Episodes - October 3rd, 2015
- Paul Heyman Discusses WWE/MSG, Lesnar vs. Show - October 3rd, 2015