By Ryan Clark on August 17, 2012
– Actor Kris Kristofferson, who’s son Garrett Dylan (Jody Kristofferson) is currently in WWE developmental, plans to attend next Thursday night’s NXT event in Tampa, FL.
– WWE developmental wrestler Xavier Woods (formerly Consequences Creed in TNA) has nearly completed his PhD and will soon have a masters degree in Educational Psychology. He recently tweeted that he is working on his 20-page final paper and will soon be known as “Doctor Woods”.
– As noted earlier, numerous WWE talents are currently taking part in numerous community service activities today. Several talents are visiting local hospitals in the Los Angeles area and are giving Mattell toys to sick kids.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- SD Dark Match + SD & Main Event Matches Taped - May 21st, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE SmackDown Results For Friday</i> - May 21st, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** Main Event Results For Wednesday</i> - May 21st, 2013
- Carlito Takes A Shot At The Shield, RAW, More - May 21st, 2013
- Sunny Released From Prison, Says She Had Cancer - May 21st, 2013
- WWE Head Writer Gone From Company - May 21st, 2013
- Early RAW Rating #'s Are In, Foley Speaks Out - May 21st, 2013
- Why Is Curtis Axel Getting A Major Push?, Details - May 21st, 2013
- Mark Henry Injured?, WWE Outside The Ring Video - May 21st, 2013
- Original Plans For Curtis Axel's Name, Orton, Foley - May 21st, 2013