By Ryan Clark on November 1, 2012
Lilian Garcia spoke to WWE.com for the first time since her accident Friday afternoon in Los Angeles, California to clear up rumors concerning the matter.
The WWE ring announcer and songstress tells the website she was hit by an SUV while working out, and was not in a vehicle. She says it’s “the most frightening thing” she ever went through.
“I’m suffering from head, neck and back trauma,” Garcia said. “I have lacerations and wounds on the left side of my body.”
Garcia remains under close medical care since being released from the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, and as seen in her Tout message Tuesday, is currently wearing a neck brace.
Garcia says she’s feeling better, but is on pain medication. She will undergo further testing next week when the swelling of her injuries wears down. She remains unsure when she will return to WWE, but is eager to get back.
“Hopefully I’m on the road to recovery,” she said. “I can’t stand sitting here and doing nothing. I miss being on the road for WWE and the fans. I just can’t wait to get back.”
Finally, Garcia wanted to thanks fans for their support through this difficult time.
“Thank you. The most amazing fans in the world are WWE fans,” she said. “Thank you for the outpouring of love, well wishes and the support.”
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Updates Their Statement On Child Homicide - June 19th, 2013
- Iron Sheik Needs Your Help, Eaton Update, Holly - June 19th, 2013
- AUDIO: Would Tommy Dreamer Return To WWE? - June 19th, 2013
- Presser: WWE HOFers On 'Celebrity Wife Swap' - June 19th, 2013
- AUDIO: Reigns Wants To Be WWE's 'Top Guy' - June 19th, 2013
- CM Punk Keeps To Himself At Payback + New Events - June 19th, 2013
- VIDEO: A New Zeb Colter & Antonio Cesaro Promo - June 19th, 2013
- HBK Talks About The State Of Tag-Team Wrestling - June 19th, 2013
- Incident Between Stephanie McMahon & Kaitlyn - June 19th, 2013
- Brock Lesnar's WWE Return Kept A Major Secret - June 19th, 2013