By Ryan Clark on January 17, 2013
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
At this time, WWE wants to sign Brock Lesnar for another year after WrestleMania 29 in April. Lesnar reportedly wants to wait until the last possible moment to negotiate and decide whether he wants to return for another year. He is expected back on WWE TV in February to begin his WrestleMania program.
If Lesnar signs on for another year, the new deal would essentially be the same as his current one; a handful of TV appearances and big PPV matches. If he signs, two big matches being talked about are Lesnar vs. C.M. Punk and Lesnar vs. The Undertaker.
The feeling is that the match with Undertaker could be a big PPV draw, especially after their infamous run-in at UFC 121 in October 2010 that could be incorporated into the feud. It should be noted that the match actually happening all depends on Taker’s physical condition. ‘Taker is reportedly hurting really bad these days and Lesnar’s very physical style might not work for Taker at this stage of his career.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- JBL: 'Eddie Guerrero Was My Biggest Influence' - May 23rd, 2013
- VIDEOS: WWE Inbox & WWE Outside The Ring - May 23rd, 2013
- Today's Birthdays + Bart Gunn/WWE.com, More - May 23rd, 2013
- Rumored **SPOILER** On CM Punk's Next Feud - May 23rd, 2013
- Jerry Lawler Comments On Returning To Ring - May 23rd, 2013
- Austin's Latest Podcast, Ryback At NXT Tonight - May 23rd, 2013
- Big Update: A Possible WWE/NFLPA Relationship - May 23rd, 2013
- JBL Discusses The New Blackjacks Not Working - May 23rd, 2013
- Tyson Kidd At Next Week's Post-RAW Segment? - May 22nd, 2013
- AUDIO: WZR Radio Archive - WWE Releases?, More - May 22nd, 2013