By Ryan Clark on January 16, 2013
A man has been arrested in Corpus Christi, Texas for allegedly selling forged tickets to the RAW house show on Sunday. The man was arrested after a woman called police on Sunday to report that she had bought tickets from the man via Facebook and the tickets were deemed to be invalid. Local authorities arrested the man after he was about to sell the same tickets to another person.
Officers reportedly found that the man had sold copies of the same tickets to several people. He was arrested on suspicion of fraud and is still in county jail as of this morning.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- What Happened After RAW - John Cena Appears - May 20th, 2013
- WWE Main Event & SD Main Events Revealed - May 20th, 2013
- Triple H Not Injured On RAW + Curt Axel 'Debuts' - May 20th, 2013
- Hilarious Backstage Cole/RAW Pic, Main Event - May 20th, 2013
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW! - May 20th, 2013
- Ambulance Match Added To WWE Payback, Shield - May 20th, 2013
- Savage's Family Meet Up To Celebrate His Life - May 20th, 2013
- MVP Not At RAW, Superstars Matches Taped, O'Neil - May 20th, 2013
- Rey Mysterio Undergoing Another Minor Surgery - May 20th, 2013
- RAW Dark Match & WWE Superstars **SPOILERS** - May 20th, 2013