By Ryan Clark on September 20, 2012
– As noted earlier, Christian is currently recovering from shoulder surgery. As of now, there is no word on how long he’ll be out. He requested time off due to nagging injuries and had the shoulder operated on during this time.
– Antonio Cesaro will wrestling in a match at the NXT taping tonight.
– When asked about rumors that Jeff Hardy is considering a WWE return, Matt Hardy posted the following:
Jeff doesn’t need or care about money.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Photos, MITB Update - May 22nd, 2013
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics! - May 22nd, 2013
- Cameron Very Sick, Curtis Axel Finally Tweets, HBK - May 22nd, 2013
- Was Mark Henry Injured Before Extreme Rules? - May 22nd, 2013
- Update On Jericho's WWE Future + Foley's Tour - May 22nd, 2013
- Sheamus vs. Orton At SSlam?, Orton Heel Turn - May 22nd, 2013
- Brock Lesnar's WrestleMania XXX Opponent? - May 22nd, 2013
- Rumor: Roman Reigns At WWE SD Tapings? - May 22nd, 2013
- Jim Ross To Meet With NFLPA - Details Inside - May 22nd, 2013
- WWE Storyline Injury Updates - Cena & Triple H - May 22nd, 2013