By Ryan Clark on February 18, 2013
– The Vince McMahon/Paul Heyman “fight” next week on RAW is expected to start the feud between Triple H and Brock Lesnar. No word on how it will go down but it wouldn’t surprise me to see Brock Lesnar return and go after Vince McMahon only to see Triple H come out to make the save. We’ll have more during the week.
– Randy Orton will be featured on the cover of the June edition of WWE Magazine.
– Paul Heyman tweeted the following prior to RAW: “I hear @TheRock has committed to @WWE #WrestleManiaXXX, and boy do I have an opponent for him!”
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Austin Praises Heyman + 'Slater Gator' & 'Slayers' - July 30th, 2014
- Two WWE SD Dark Matches + The Reigns/Orton Feud - July 30th, 2014
- **SPOILERS** - Updated WWE SummerSlam Card - July 29th, 2014
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE SmackDown Results For Friday</i> - July 29th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Punk/Corgan Interview, Main Event Highlights - July 29th, 2014
- This Week's WWE RAW Rating Is In - Details Inside - July 29th, 2014
- Paige On Why She Doesn't Wear Wrestling Boots, SD - July 29th, 2014
- Early RAW Rating #'s + Ascension Member Injured? - July 29th, 2014
- Backstage News On The Rusev/Swagger 'Flag Match' - July 29th, 2014
- Cesaro Reacts To RAW, One More Piper Match? - July 29th, 2014