By Ryan Clark on February 18, 2013
– The Vince McMahon/Paul Heyman “fight” next week on RAW is expected to start the feud between Triple H and Brock Lesnar. No word on how it will go down but it wouldn’t surprise me to see Brock Lesnar return and go after Vince McMahon only to see Triple H come out to make the save. We’ll have more during the week.
– Randy Orton will be featured on the cover of the June edition of WWE Magazine.
– Paul Heyman tweeted the following prior to RAW: “I hear @TheRock has committed to @WWE #WrestleManiaXXX, and boy do I have an opponent for him!”
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Major Late RAW Changes + Original Plans, Booker T - March 11th, 2014
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Brutal Back Welts On RAW - March 11th, 2014
- The Updated WWE WrestleMania 30 PPV Card - March 10th, 2014
- WWE SD Main Event + Daniel Bryan/WM30 Plans - March 10th, 2014
- Update - 4 New WrestleMania 30 Matches Revealed - March 10th, 2014
- 2 Main Event Title Matches + The Reason Why - March 10th, 2014
- The RAW Attendance + Bray Wyatt Entrance Changes - March 10th, 2014
- 2 Big New WrestleMania 30 Matches Revealed + More - March 10th, 2014
- Superstars Matches Taped, WWE Stock Update - March 10th, 2014
- RAW Dark Match & WWE Superstars**SPOILERS** - March 10th, 2014