By Ryan Clark on February 18, 2013
– The Vince McMahon/Paul Heyman “fight” next week on RAW is expected to start the feud between Triple H and Brock Lesnar. No word on how it will go down but it wouldn’t surprise me to see Brock Lesnar return and go after Vince McMahon only to see Triple H come out to make the save. We’ll have more during the week.
– Randy Orton will be featured on the cover of the June edition of WWE Magazine.
– Paul Heyman tweeted the following prior to RAW: “I hear @TheRock has committed to @WWE #WrestleManiaXXX, and boy do I have an opponent for him!”
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Profiles 'The Queen of Extreme' Francine, More - December 7th, 2013
- Major Rumored RAW **SPOILER** + Mysterio's Return - December 7th, 2013
- The Bella Twins Campaign For Diva Of The Year - December 7th, 2013
- Lilian Garcia For Susan G. Komen, Ex-Ref. Speaks - December 7th, 2013
- VIDEOS: WWE Slammy Awards Nominee Videos, More - December 7th, 2013
- 'Sunny' Turns 41 + Bret Hart Rips The Toronto Mayor - December 7th, 2013
- Jim Cornette Shoots On ROH, Bret Hart's Brother - December 7th, 2013
- Vickie Guerrero Talks SmackDown, Credible Blogs - December 7th, 2013
- VIDEOS: Slams Of The Week + Tiger Ali Singh Promo - December 7th, 2013
- Randy Savage's Brother Speaks Out - HOF, His Death - December 7th, 2013