By Ryan Clark on February 18, 2013
– The Vince McMahon/Paul Heyman “fight” next week on RAW is expected to start the feud between Triple H and Brock Lesnar. No word on how it will go down but it wouldn’t surprise me to see Brock Lesnar return and go after Vince McMahon only to see Triple H come out to make the save. We’ll have more during the week.
– Randy Orton will be featured on the cover of the June edition of WWE Magazine.
– Paul Heyman tweeted the following prior to RAW: “I hear @TheRock has committed to @WWE #WrestleManiaXXX, and boy do I have an opponent for him!”
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Kicks Off Tour Of Saudi Arabia Tonight - April 17th, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - April 17th, 2014
- WWE Using More Bandwidth Than Ever - Details - April 17th, 2014
- Update: What The 'Taker/Lesnar Referee Was Told - April 16th, 2014
- Brock Lesnar Taking Time Off + WWE Attendance #'s - April 16th, 2014
- Triple H Injured At WrestleMania + Mysterio Injured - April 16th, 2014
- ESPN Interested In WWE Diva?, Hogan/WWE Update - April 16th, 2014
- Rusev/Extreme Rules Plans?, + A New WWE Talent - April 16th, 2014
- Original Extreme Rules Divas Title Plans, NXT Return - April 16th, 2014
- Backstage Update On CM Punk & WWE Inside Here - April 16th, 2014