By Ryan Clark on February 18, 2013
– The Vince McMahon/Paul Heyman “fight” next week on RAW is expected to start the feud between Triple H and Brock Lesnar. No word on how it will go down but it wouldn’t surprise me to see Brock Lesnar return and go after Vince McMahon only to see Triple H come out to make the save. We’ll have more during the week.
– Randy Orton will be featured on the cover of the June edition of WWE Magazine.
– Paul Heyman tweeted the following prior to RAW: “I hear @TheRock has committed to @WWE #WrestleManiaXXX, and boy do I have an opponent for him!”
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- What WWE Tells Fans Before Wyatt Comes Out - July 22nd, 2014
- Report: WWE Diva Turning Heel?, Brie/Stephanie - July 22nd, 2014
- The Rock's Mother At RAW, SD/Main Event News - July 22nd, 2014
- JR Reacts To Kofi Kingston's Heel Turn + Birthdays - July 22nd, 2014
- David Otunga To Appear On 'General Hospital', More - July 22nd, 2014
- Jon Stewart References WWE On 'The Daily Show' - July 22nd, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - July 22nd, 2014
- Early Preview For Tonight's SmackDown Tapings - July 22nd, 2014
- WWE Superstars **SPOILERS** + Post-Show Notes - July 22nd, 2014
- VIDEOS: Additional RAW 'Backstage Fallout' Videos - July 22nd, 2014