By Ryan Clark on February 18, 2013
– The Vince McMahon/Paul Heyman “fight” next week on RAW is expected to start the feud between Triple H and Brock Lesnar. No word on how it will go down but it wouldn’t surprise me to see Brock Lesnar return and go after Vince McMahon only to see Triple H come out to make the save. We’ll have more during the week.
– Randy Orton will be featured on the cover of the June edition of WWE Magazine.
– Paul Heyman tweeted the following prior to RAW: “I hear @TheRock has committed to @WWE #WrestleManiaXXX, and boy do I have an opponent for him!”
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- PHOTO: Triple H's Talent Meeting At Tonight's NXT - April 24th, 2014
- Seth Rollins Reacts To Shield's Face Turn & Bryan - April 24th, 2014
- Name A New NXT Tag-Team & Curtis Axel's Finisher - April 24th, 2014
- Matt Striker's Shoot Interview With Feldman, Austin - April 24th, 2014
- Report: Ric Flair To Return On RAW Next Week - April 24th, 2014
- WWE Announces Another Live NXT Special - Details - April 24th, 2014
- Jim Ross Blogs - Fans Bailing On D-Bryan, Lesnar - April 24th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Previews For Sunday's Total Divas - April 24th, 2014
- VIDEO: Preview For WWE's 'RAW After Show' DVD - April 24th, 2014
- Presser: Hulk Hogan Headed To Japan With WWE - April 24th, 2014