By Ryan Clark on February 18, 2013
– The Vince McMahon/Paul Heyman “fight” next week on RAW is expected to start the feud between Triple H and Brock Lesnar. No word on how it will go down but it wouldn’t surprise me to see Brock Lesnar return and go after Vince McMahon only to see Triple H come out to make the save. We’ll have more during the week.
– Randy Orton will be featured on the cover of the June edition of WWE Magazine.
– Paul Heyman tweeted the following prior to RAW: “I hear @TheRock has committed to @WWE #WrestleManiaXXX, and boy do I have an opponent for him!”
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- E! To Broadcast Total Divas Preview Tonight, Goldust - August 30th, 2014
- Two Matches Set For WWE Night Of Champions - August 30th, 2014
- VIDEO: Sinn Bodhi Gives Update On Jake Roberts' - August 30th, 2014
- VIDEOS: SD Fallout + 2K15 Behind-The-Scenes Video - August 30th, 2014
- Jake Roberts' Lawyer Reveals Details On Condition - August 30th, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - August 30th, 2014
- Steve Austin To Appear On ESPN's College Gameday - August 30th, 2014
- Hulk Hogan Caught In Yet Another Lie - Austin Feud - August 30th, 2014
- Rosa Mendes/Total Divas Update, Nitro/Network - August 30th, 2014
- Major Update - Jake Roberts' Current Health - August 29th, 2014