By Ryan Clark on August 28, 2012
As we noted earlier here on the website, WWE Diva Cameron, real name Ariane Ncole Andrew, was arrested on a charge of driving under the influence.
The Funkette was arrested on Friday at 2:44 AM in Hillsborough County, Florida and was released on a $500 bond.
According to her booking information, she was born on 11/03/1987 (24 years old) and is listed as 5’04 and 114 pounds. Her street address is listed as a location in Tampa, FL. We will not report that due to privacy issues.
As noted, “Cameron” was arrested at 2:44 AM and booked into jail at 5:38 AM. The arrest report notes DOES NOT OCCUPY A CELL – RELEASED ON: 08/24/2012 AT 13:34 – REL: SURETY BOND
She lists her employer as a “Sales Associate” at Wells Fargo and there is no mention of her being a WWE Diva. She was likely trying to cover this up knowing she’d be in deep trouble if WWE found out about the arrest.
If you’re interested, you can click here to view her mugshot photo.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Tyson Kidd At Next Week's Post-RAW Segment? - May 22nd, 2013
- AUDIO: WZR Radio Archive - WWE Releases?, More - May 22nd, 2013
- 3 Segments For Next Week's RAW Revealed - May 22nd, 2013
- WWE 2K14 Likely For Next-Gen Consoles - Details - May 22nd, 2013
- Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Photos, MITB Update - May 22nd, 2013
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics! - May 22nd, 2013
- Cameron Very Sick, Curtis Axel Finally Tweets, HBK - May 22nd, 2013
- Was Mark Henry Injured Before Extreme Rules? - May 22nd, 2013
- Update On Jericho's WWE Future + Foley's Tour - May 22nd, 2013
- Sheamus vs. Orton At SSlam?, Orton Heel Turn - May 22nd, 2013