By Ryan Clark on July 8, 2012
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– WWE’s official YouTube channel this past week had a total of 1,982,154 total views putting it at No. 7 among all channels on the video sharing website. This was actually down 47% from the views the channel received the prior week.
– In regards to Charlie Sheen acting as the official “Social Media Ambassador” on Twitter during the 1,000th episode of WWE Monday Night RAW on 7/23, a source notes that Sheen doesn’t actually tweet on his own account. He instead has Bob Maron tweet for him when Sheen clears him to do so. Sheen is not expected to make an actual appearance live on RAW that night.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- <i>**SPOILERS** Full WWE NXT Taping Results</i> - May 24th, 2013
- VIDEO: Mae Young Speaks On Exercising Daily - May 24th, 2013
- New WWE NXT Champion Crowned - Details - May 24th, 2013
- Confirmed SD Matches, Wrestling Cares Update - May 24th, 2013
- Kane's Debate Challenge, WWE Attendance #'s - May 23rd, 2013
- WWE Title Belt Maker, JR At Developmental Center - May 23rd, 2013
- VIDEO: WWE Spoofs CM Punk's Entrance Video - May 23rd, 2013
- Rock To Begin Filming 'Hercules', Backlund/WWE - May 23rd, 2013
- 'DX Road Trip' This Weekend, Jacqueline/WWE.com - May 23rd, 2013
- Bret Hart Remembers His Brother Owen - Details - May 23rd, 2013