By Ryan Clark on August 16, 2012
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– Kharma had a reputation of being a “loose cannon” and suffered mental breakdowns as we reported earlier. In addition to that, the company felt she was lazy and it was going to be tough to get her back into ring shape. As noted, they had told her numerous times to lose weight.
– As noted earlier, the 1,000th RAW had 461,000 people watching on DVR or tape delay. That is 11.7% of the total audience, which is a higher number than usual.
– As noted earlier here on the website, it is said that the days of signing female talents from modeling agencies and magazines are said to be gone. This is something that took place under the reign of John Laurinaitis in charge of talent relations. Triple H wants to more as far away from that way of doing business as possible.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Final Card For Sunday's WWE Extreme Rules PPV - May 17th, 2013
- Is WWE Going To Strip Dolph Ziggler Of The Title? - May 17th, 2013
- Nate Diaz' Suspension Details + FX 8 Weigh-Ins - May 17th, 2013
- More On Booker T's Surgery + SSlam Update, Kane - May 17th, 2013
- Jake Roberts To WWE's HOF, Sami Callihan/WWE - May 17th, 2013
- The Fired NXT Talents & Vince McMahon Tweet - May 17th, 2013
- Update On The Seven WWE NXT Releases Today - May 17th, 2013
- Breaking News: 3 More NXT Releases (7 Total) - May 17th, 2013
- Injury Update On Rock, WWE's Weekend Matches - May 17th, 2013
- More On The Four WWE NXT Releases Today - May 17th, 2013