By Ryan Clark on May 29, 2013
– Here are the latest details on the arrest of Rock n’ Roll Buck Zumhofe. Zumhofe, who was arrested on six felony counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct and six felony counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct, is accused of sexually abusing an underage family member starting in 1999 when the girl was 15. The alleged abuse grew and continued through 2011, when the woman left Zumhofe’s home. The woman, who is now an adult, reported the crimes after seeking counseling last year. She is alleging there were over 1,800 instances of abuse over the years.
You can view Zumhofe’s mugshot at this link. The judge has set Zumhofe’s bail at $500,000 cash or bond for unconditional release. Zumhofe remains incarcerated at Kandiyohi County Jail, and is set to return to court on June 10th.
– EVOLVE released the following videos:
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Ricky Steamboat Clarifies His Current WWE Status - July 26th, 2014
- Jim Ross Blogs On His Official WWE Departure, More - July 26th, 2014
- Scotty Riggs Compares The WCW & ECW Attitudes - July 26th, 2014
- VIDEOS: The 'JBL & Cole Show' + WWE 'Top 10' - July 26th, 2014
- VIDEOS: RAW & SmackDown 'Slams Of The Week' - July 26th, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - July 26th, 2014
- Update: Daniel Bryan Needs A Second Surgery - July 26th, 2014
- Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against WWE - July 26th, 2014
- VIDEO: Complete Daniel Bryan/Brie Bella Presser - July 26th, 2014
- The Rock Surprises Fans (Pic), Austin/Foley, Y2J - July 25th, 2014