By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer
– As far as the SummerSlam panels are concerned, the VIP tickets for Steve Austin are the only ones that have sold out thus far, however, it is expected that the regular sale will end up selling out as well.
– Following Monday’s RAW, the next time WWE will be in Houston, Texas is on October 28th for a SmackDown television taping. Tickets for that show are available right now with the code: HOUSTON.
– As noted late last night here on the website, the script for last night’s edition of WWE RAW was said to be heavily changed late in the process leading up to the show. A number of planned matches and angles were either modified or scrapped altogether.
One of the original plans was for a Miz TV segment with Bo Dallas as the guest. Initially, one of the plans for SummerSlam was a triple-threat match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship, with The Miz defending against both Dolph Ziggler and Bo Dallas. Based on the direction of last night’s show, however, it appears that WWE will be going with a straight one-on-one match between Miz and Ziggler at SummerSlam.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Major Backstage Update - Lesnar's WWE Future - December 17th, 2014
- Backstage Update - 'Taker vs. Wyatt At WM31? - December 17th, 2014
- Backstage News - Rey Mysterio Storyline Scrapped - December 17th, 2014
- Why Naomi & Jimmy Uso Are Off Total Divas - December 17th, 2014
- WWE Purposely Takes A Shot At CM Punk - December 17th, 2014
- Backstage News - WWE Offers Uhaa Nation Deal - December 17th, 2014
- Daniel Bryan Project Gets Pushed Back - Details - December 17th, 2014
- A Rumored RAW Match For Next Week, Del Rio - December 17th, 2014
- Report: The WrestleMania 32 Location Is ..... ? - December 17th, 2014
- Balor Not Comparing His Success With D-Bryan’s - December 17th, 2014