By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer
— As far as the SummerSlam panels are concerned, the VIP tickets for Steve Austin are the only ones that have sold out thus far, however, it is expected that the regular sale will end up selling out as well.
— Following Monday’s RAW, the next time WWE will be in Houston, Texas is on October 28th for a SmackDown television taping. Tickets for that show are available right now with the code: HOUSTON.
— As noted late last night here on the website, the script for last night’s edition of WWE RAW was said to be heavily changed late in the process leading up to the show. A number of planned matches and angles were either modified or scrapped altogether.
One of the original plans was for a Miz TV segment with Bo Dallas as the guest. Initially, one of the plans for SummerSlam was a triple-threat match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship, with The Miz defending against both Dolph Ziggler and Bo Dallas. Based on the direction of last night’s show, however, it appears that WWE will be going with a straight one-on-one match between Miz and Ziggler at SummerSlam.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Backstage Update - The Top Four WM32 Matches? - July 1st, 2015
- Backstage Update - WWE's Plans For Finn Balor - July 1st, 2015
- Backstage Update - Dolph Ziggler's WWE Future - July 1st, 2015
- Report: WWE To Hold HOF Ceremony In Japan - July 1st, 2015
- Balor Special Airing Tomorrow On The Network - July 1st, 2015
- 2 Matches For WWE's 'SummerSlam Heatwave Tour' - July 1st, 2015
- Triple H Teasing SummerSlam Announcement - July 1st, 2015
- WWE Trying To Block New Concussion Lawsuits - July 1st, 2015
- WWE Tough Enough Rating Drops, Booker T Note - July 1st, 2015
- Tough Enough News - Lita Gives Advice (Video) - July 1st, 2015