By Ryan Clark on October 14, 2012
– Dennis Haskins, famously known as principal Mr. Belding in Saved by the Bell, has taken his wrestling fandom to a new level as he will be stepping into the ring. The noted actor has been announced to compete at next month’s Pro Wrestling Syndicate event in New Jersey. He will face the promotion’s champion, Kevin Matthews.
The event takes place Nov. at the Rahway New Jersey Recreation Center. Other matches scheduled to take place include Jerry Lynn vs. Colt Cabana and Dan Maff vs. Manu. Matt Hardy and Rene Dupree will also appear.
– We can confirm that Northeast-based independent women’s wrestler Brittney Savage participated in WWE’s recent evaluation session in Tampa, Florida.
– Shelly Martinez has posted her latest “Save Wrestling” video from her recent show at Hoodslam.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- SD Dark Match + SD & Main Event Matches Taped - May 21st, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE SmackDown Results For Friday</i> - May 21st, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** Main Event Results For Wednesday</i> - May 21st, 2013
- Carlito Takes A Shot At The Shield, RAW, More - May 21st, 2013
- Sunny Released From Prison, Says She Had Cancer - May 21st, 2013
- WWE Head Writer Gone From Company - May 21st, 2013
- Early RAW Rating #'s Are In, Foley Speaks Out - May 21st, 2013
- Why Is Curtis Axel Getting A Major Push?, Details - May 21st, 2013
- Mark Henry Injured?, WWE Outside The Ring Video - May 21st, 2013
- Original Plans For Curtis Axel's Name, Orton, Foley - May 21st, 2013