By Ryan Clark on March 23, 2012
WWE has added a new event to their huge WrestleMania weekend lineup. On Saturday March 31st, WWE will hold their annual WrestleMania Reading Challenge at the Miami Dade Public Library – Main Library (101 West Flagler Street) in Miami, FL.
The challenge is set to feature children competing in three grade groups, 5-6, followed by 7-8, followed by 9-12, where they have to answer questions on a required read for their particular grade. These are the finals of the Challenge run over the last school year with children coming from all over the United States and Canada, with the first finalist to reach 20 points in their age group will be named the winner.
The winners will receive a trophy naming them champion and will win ringside seats to WrestleMania 28. All of the other contestants receive club level tickets to WWE’s flagship PPV.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Details, Photos & Videos From WWE's Tryouts In Dubai - April 28th, 2017
- The Miz Discusses 'The Marine 5' Film, GLOW/Netflix - April 28th, 2017
- PHOTO: Nakamura Teases A Feud With AJ Styles - April 27th, 2017
- JR On Charlotte Being 'Hogan' Of SD! Women's Division - April 27th, 2017
- Sting On Not Being Able To Face 'Taker In 'Dream Match' - April 27th, 2017
- Big Script **SPOILERS** From Vince McMahon Biopic - April 27th, 2017
- Possible **SPOILER** For Sunday's WWE Payback PPV - April 27th, 2017
- Total Divas Ratings Drop, Stars Added To NXT/UK Tour - April 27th, 2017
- VIDEOS: Hardys' Final Indy Date Set, Styles/Rawley - April 27th, 2017
- Miz: 'I Wanted To Play Deadpool!', Talks Marine 5 - April 27th, 2017