By Ryan Clark on March 23, 2012
WWE has added a new event to their huge WrestleMania weekend lineup. On Saturday March 31st, WWE will hold their annual WrestleMania Reading Challenge at the Miami Dade Public Library – Main Library (101 West Flagler Street) in Miami, FL.
The challenge is set to feature children competing in three grade groups, 5-6, followed by 7-8, followed by 9-12, where they have to answer questions on a required read for their particular grade. These are the finals of the Challenge run over the last school year with children coming from all over the United States and Canada, with the first finalist to reach 20 points in their age group will be named the winner.
The winners will receive a trophy naming them champion and will win ringside seats to WrestleMania 28. All of the other contestants receive club level tickets to WWE’s flagship PPV.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Hell In A Cell Kickoff Segment & Panel Revealed - October 20th, 2014
- WWE HIAC PPV vs. Total Divas, CM Punk News, - October 20th, 2014
- Adam Pearce Spotted At WWE's PC, JR Blogs - October 20th, 2014
- Early WWE SD Rating #'s, HIAC Man Event? - October 20th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Sting/Foley At Big Event, WM31 Travel - October 20th, 2014
- VIDEO: The HTM Considering Retirement? - October 20th, 2014
- <i>FREE WWE RAW RESULTS - IN PROGRESS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!</i> - October 20th, 2014
- Chris Jericho: 'Kofi Challenged Vince To A Fight!' - October 20th, 2014
- Lilian Garcia To Replace Justin Roberts On RAW - October 20th, 2014
- Two New Divas Join The Total Divas Cast - October 20th, 2014