By Ryan Clark on March 23, 2012
WWE has added a new event to their huge WrestleMania weekend lineup. On Saturday March 31st, WWE will hold their annual WrestleMania Reading Challenge at the Miami Dade Public Library – Main Library (101 West Flagler Street) in Miami, FL.
The challenge is set to feature children competing in three grade groups, 5-6, followed by 7-8, followed by 9-12, where they have to answer questions on a required read for their particular grade. These are the finals of the Challenge run over the last school year with children coming from all over the United States and Canada, with the first finalist to reach 20 points in their age group will be named the winner.
The winners will receive a trophy naming them champion and will win ringside seats to WrestleMania 28. All of the other contestants receive club level tickets to WWE’s flagship PPV.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Declares Quarterly Dividend, Ziggler News - October 24th, 2014
- VIDEO: New WWE Survivor Series Promo (Reigns) - October 24th, 2014
- VIDEO: Time-Lapse Of The HIAC Being Set Up - October 24th, 2014
- Backstage News - Undertaker's New WWE Role - October 24th, 2014
- AJ Lee Discusses Her 'Crush' On Paige, Divas - October 24th, 2014
- Mickie James Interested In A WWE Return? - October 24th, 2014
- El Hijo Del Santo Backstage At NXT Tapings (Pic) - October 24th, 2014
- WWE's Hell In A Cell Poll, Total Divas Preview - October 24th, 2014
- Seth Rollins Wants To Main Event Hell In A Cell - October 24th, 2014
- Dean Ambrose On Fans Cheering Him, & More - October 24th, 2014