By Ryan Clark on March 23, 2012
WWE has added a new event to their huge WrestleMania weekend lineup. On Saturday March 31st, WWE will hold their annual WrestleMania Reading Challenge at the Miami Dade Public Library – Main Library (101 West Flagler Street) in Miami, FL.
The challenge is set to feature children competing in three grade groups, 5-6, followed by 7-8, followed by 9-12, where they have to answer questions on a required read for their particular grade. These are the finals of the Challenge run over the last school year with children coming from all over the United States and Canada, with the first finalist to reach 20 points in their age group will be named the winner.
The winners will receive a trophy naming them champion and will win ringside seats to WrestleMania 28. All of the other contestants receive club level tickets to WWE’s flagship PPV.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEOS: Emma's 'Taste Of Tenille' + RAW Moments - November 26th, 2015
- VIDEO: Bubba Love Sponge Talks Hogan’s Tape - November 26th, 2015
- Update - 'Nuclear Heat' On WWE Diva Lana - November 26th, 2015
- Bloom Praises NXT Talents, 'WWE List' Preview (Video) - November 26th, 2015
- PHOTOS: Rollins Begins Rehab, Rusev/Lana Rock - November 26th, 2015
- Visitors At SSeries, NWA/WWE Network, Bryan - November 26th, 2015
- Jonathan Coachman Not Returning To WWE, ESPN - November 26th, 2015
- Tommy Gilbert Passes Away At The Age Of 75 - November 26th, 2015
- Happy Thanksgiving From The PWS Staff! - November 26th, 2015
- The Dudley Boyz Discuss Their Dream Matches - November 26th, 2015