By Ryan Clark on March 23, 2012
WWE has added a new event to their huge WrestleMania weekend lineup. On Saturday March 31st, WWE will hold their annual WrestleMania Reading Challenge at the Miami Dade Public Library – Main Library (101 West Flagler Street) in Miami, FL.
The challenge is set to feature children competing in three grade groups, 5-6, followed by 7-8, followed by 9-12, where they have to answer questions on a required read for their particular grade. These are the finals of the Challenge run over the last school year with children coming from all over the United States and Canada, with the first finalist to reach 20 points in their age group will be named the winner.
The winners will receive a trophy naming them champion and will win ringside seats to WrestleMania 28. All of the other contestants receive club level tickets to WWE’s flagship PPV.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- <i>**SPOILERS** SmackDown Results For Thursday</i> - April 1st, 2015
- **SPOILER** - WWE Extreme Rules Main Event - April 1st, 2015
- WWE Denies Lesnar 'Blade Job' At WrestleMania - April 1st, 2015
- <i>**SPOILERS** Main Event Results For Wednesday</i> - April 1st, 2015
- More On WWE Editing The RAW Crowd Chants & NXT - April 1st, 2015
- More Pics Of Sting & 'Taker At Airport Last Night - April 1st, 2015
- Update: CJ Parker Thanks WWE Following Release - March 31st, 2015
- Breaking News: NXT Star Gone From The Company - March 31st, 2015
- NXT Stars Used During Triple H's WM31 Entrance - March 31st, 2015
- Identity Of The RAW 'Cameraman', Tough Enough - March 31st, 2015