By Ryan Clark on March 23, 2012
WWE has added a new event to their huge WrestleMania weekend lineup. On Saturday March 31st, WWE will hold their annual WrestleMania Reading Challenge at the Miami Dade Public Library – Main Library (101 West Flagler Street) in Miami, FL.
The challenge is set to feature children competing in three grade groups, 5-6, followed by 7-8, followed by 9-12, where they have to answer questions on a required read for their particular grade. These are the finals of the Challenge run over the last school year with children coming from all over the United States and Canada, with the first finalist to reach 20 points in their age group will be named the winner.
The winners will receive a trophy naming them champion and will win ringside seats to WrestleMania 28. All of the other contestants receive club level tickets to WWE’s flagship PPV.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Reks Supports Evan Bourne's Claims + SD Matches - August 22nd, 2014
- PHOTOS: Kane Grants A Wish + Justin Roberts/ALS - August 22nd, 2014
- VIDEOS: CFO$ Remixes The RAW Theme, O'Neil/ALS - August 22nd, 2014
- Hornswoggle Speaks - WWE Storylines, Leprechaun - August 22nd, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - August 22nd, 2014
- **SPOILERS** For Season Three Of Total Divas - August 22nd, 2014
- VIDEO: Cesaro Discusses John Cena, Lesnar & More - August 22nd, 2014
- VIDEOS: Undertaker & McCool Take ALS Challenge - August 22nd, 2014
- Update: No Decision Made On D-Bryan's Surgery - August 22nd, 2014
- WWE NXT News: Highlight Videos + Takeover 2 Card - August 22nd, 2014