By Ryan Clark on March 23, 2012
WWE has added a new event to their huge WrestleMania weekend lineup. On Saturday March 31st, WWE will hold their annual WrestleMania Reading Challenge at the Miami Dade Public Library – Main Library (101 West Flagler Street) in Miami, FL.
The challenge is set to feature children competing in three grade groups, 5-6, followed by 7-8, followed by 9-12, where they have to answer questions on a required read for their particular grade. These are the finals of the Challenge run over the last school year with children coming from all over the United States and Canada, with the first finalist to reach 20 points in their age group will be named the winner.
The winners will receive a trophy naming them champion and will win ringside seats to WrestleMania 28. All of the other contestants receive club level tickets to WWE’s flagship PPV.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Breaking Updates - Enzo Amore Injured At Payback - May 1st, 2016
- <i>WWE Payback Results (5/1) - Reigns vs. Styles!</i> - May 1st, 2016
- Cody Rhodes Gets Tattoo In Honor Of Dusty (Photo) - May 1st, 2016
- NXT Star Gets Engaged (Pics), UK SD! To Thursdays - May 1st, 2016
- Rumor Killer On Photos Of Seth Rollins At Payback - May 1st, 2016
- Jim Ross Discusses Tonight's Payback PPV, More - May 1st, 2016
- Mauro Ranallo To Call The Payback Kickoff Show - May 1st, 2016
- Austin Aries Discusses Punk To UFC, WWE Debut - May 1st, 2016
- Noam Dar Set For WWE Global Cruiserweight Series - May 1st, 2016
- Possible Payback **SPOILERS** - Shane, Rollins? - May 1st, 2016