By Ryan Clark on March 23, 2012
WWE has added a new event to their huge WrestleMania weekend lineup. On Saturday March 31st, WWE will hold their annual WrestleMania Reading Challenge at the Miami Dade Public Library – Main Library (101 West Flagler Street) in Miami, FL.
The challenge is set to feature children competing in three grade groups, 5-6, followed by 7-8, followed by 9-12, where they have to answer questions on a required read for their particular grade. These are the finals of the Challenge run over the last school year with children coming from all over the United States and Canada, with the first finalist to reach 20 points in their age group will be named the winner.
The winners will receive a trophy naming them champion and will win ringside seats to WrestleMania 28. All of the other contestants receive club level tickets to WWE’s flagship PPV.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Layla To Host WWE Show?, + 8 Reasons To Miss AJ - April 19th, 2015
- JR Q&A - NJPW Return?, 'Kiss My Arse' Match, NXT - April 18th, 2015
- Flair Autograph Signing Recap, Graves/Network - April 18th, 2015
- WWE's Brutal Travel Schedule, Post-RAW In Albany - April 18th, 2015
- Ted Dibiase Sr. Compares Bischoff To McMahon - April 18th, 2015
- VIDEO: Barrett Rekindles Feud With Rooney, More - April 18th, 2015
- MUGSHOT PHOTO - Missy Hyatt Arrested - April 18th, 2015
- Former WCW Diva Missy Hyatt Arrested - Details - April 18th, 2015
- WWE Diva Layla Returns To The Ring (Photo), More - April 18th, 2015
- WWE's European Tour Attendance #'s, WWE Sale - April 18th, 2015