By Ryan Clark on March 23, 2012
WWE has added a new event to their huge WrestleMania weekend lineup. On Saturday March 31st, WWE will hold their annual WrestleMania Reading Challenge at the Miami Dade Public Library – Main Library (101 West Flagler Street) in Miami, FL.
The challenge is set to feature children competing in three grade groups, 5-6, followed by 7-8, followed by 9-12, where they have to answer questions on a required read for their particular grade. These are the finals of the Challenge run over the last school year with children coming from all over the United States and Canada, with the first finalist to reach 20 points in their age group will be named the winner.
The winners will receive a trophy naming them champion and will win ringside seats to WrestleMania 28. All of the other contestants receive club level tickets to WWE’s flagship PPV.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Flair & Lesnar Both Headed To Monday's RAW - July 4th, 2015
- Flair: 'I Went Through Full WWE Medical Testing' - July 4th, 2015
- Y2J Praises Neville & 'Beast In The East' Special - July 4th, 2015
- Four Horsewoman Member Managing Wrestler - July 4th, 2015
- Russo's Original Plans For Jericho’s WWE Debut - July 4th, 2015
- VIDEOS: 'Beast In The East' Highlights + 'Top 10' - July 4th, 2015
- Triple H Congratulates Balor & Praises Lesnar - July 4th, 2015
- The Reason Naomi Isn't On WWE's Current Tour - July 4th, 2015
- Balls Mahoney Discusses The Original ECW, Heyman - July 4th, 2015
- VIDEO: Finn Balor Celebrates Winning NXT Title - July 4th, 2015