By Ryan Clark on March 23, 2012
WWE has added a new event to their huge WrestleMania weekend lineup. On Saturday March 31st, WWE will hold their annual WrestleMania Reading Challenge at the Miami Dade Public Library – Main Library (101 West Flagler Street) in Miami, FL.
The challenge is set to feature children competing in three grade groups, 5-6, followed by 7-8, followed by 9-12, where they have to answer questions on a required read for their particular grade. These are the finals of the Challenge run over the last school year with children coming from all over the United States and Canada, with the first finalist to reach 20 points in their age group will be named the winner.
The winners will receive a trophy naming them champion and will win ringside seats to WrestleMania 28. All of the other contestants receive club level tickets to WWE’s flagship PPV.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE SmackDown Results For Friday</i> - September 16th, 2014
- Report: A John Cena vs. Rusev Feud In The Works? - September 16th, 2014
- 2 SD Dark Matches (NXT Stars) + NOC Kickoff Panel - September 16th, 2014
- VIDEOS: New NXT Promo + WWE Diva Releases Song - September 16th, 2014
- Barrett Doesn't Blame Jack Swagger For His Injury - September 16th, 2014
- Steve Austin & WWE Reach Deal - Details Inside - September 16th, 2014
- Lesnar To Replace Triple H For Sit-Down Interview - September 16th, 2014
- WWE Signs New Talent, Y2J Not At SD, Reigns - September 16th, 2014
- Early RAW Rating #'s ........ And They Aren't Good - September 16th, 2014
- WWE Night Of Champions Fan Fest, Trump Casino - September 16th, 2014