By Ryan Clark on March 23, 2012
WWE has added a new event to their huge WrestleMania weekend lineup. On Saturday March 31st, WWE will hold their annual WrestleMania Reading Challenge at the Miami Dade Public Library – Main Library (101 West Flagler Street) in Miami, FL.
The challenge is set to feature children competing in three grade groups, 5-6, followed by 7-8, followed by 9-12, where they have to answer questions on a required read for their particular grade. These are the finals of the Challenge run over the last school year with children coming from all over the United States and Canada, with the first finalist to reach 20 points in their age group will be named the winner.
The winners will receive a trophy naming them champion and will win ringside seats to WrestleMania 28. All of the other contestants receive club level tickets to WWE’s flagship PPV.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Who's Doing WWE's Theme Songs?, JBL & Cole Show - August 2nd, 2014
- Kelly Kelly Engaged, WWE Stock Update, Y2J/SD - August 2nd, 2014
- Cena & Lesnar Not On RAW + SD Fallout (Video) - August 1st, 2014
- VIDEO: HHH Announces NXT Takeover 2 Special - August 1st, 2014
- X-Pac/Nash Not At SummerSlam + Kane/Food Drive - August 1st, 2014
- WWE Surveys Fans About A WWE Fantasy Camp - August 1st, 2014
- Jim Ross Blogs - WWE Network & Its Issues, Cuts - August 1st, 2014
- Paul Heyman Says It's Time To Move On From ECW - August 1st, 2014
- WWE Spokesperson Confirms Staff Layoff Number - August 1st, 2014
- Two Developmental Talents React To Their Firings - August 1st, 2014