By Ryan Clark on March 23, 2012
WWE has added a new event to their huge WrestleMania weekend lineup. On Saturday March 31st, WWE will hold their annual WrestleMania Reading Challenge at the Miami Dade Public Library – Main Library (101 West Flagler Street) in Miami, FL.
The challenge is set to feature children competing in three grade groups, 5-6, followed by 7-8, followed by 9-12, where they have to answer questions on a required read for their particular grade. These are the finals of the Challenge run over the last school year with children coming from all over the United States and Canada, with the first finalist to reach 20 points in their age group will be named the winner.
The winners will receive a trophy naming them champion and will win ringside seats to WrestleMania 28. All of the other contestants receive club level tickets to WWE’s flagship PPV.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- The Best Austin/WWE Podcast Guest?, Ambrose Video - June 27th, 2016
- Who Will Be Featured On The WWE 2K17 Cover? - June 27th, 2016
- PHOTO: McCool & Taker Celebrate Their Anniversary - June 27th, 2016
- PHOTOS: Bayley Appears At WWE House Show, NXT - June 27th, 2016
- Zayn: 'My History Gives Me An Advantage!', Owens - June 27th, 2016
- The Updated List Of Events During SSlam Weekend - June 27th, 2016
- Scott Hall Calls Vader A 'Bitter Old Timer' - Details - June 27th, 2016
- Report - WWE Abandons The 'Balor Club' Trademark - June 27th, 2016
- Trish Stratus: 'The WWE Brand Split Is A Great Move!' - June 27th, 2016
- Report - Triple H Personally Contacted Kota Ibushi - June 27th, 2016