By Ryan Clark on March 23, 2012
WWE has added a new event to their huge WrestleMania weekend lineup. On Saturday March 31st, WWE will hold their annual WrestleMania Reading Challenge at the Miami Dade Public Library – Main Library (101 West Flagler Street) in Miami, FL.
The challenge is set to feature children competing in three grade groups, 5-6, followed by 7-8, followed by 9-12, where they have to answer questions on a required read for their particular grade. These are the finals of the Challenge run over the last school year with children coming from all over the United States and Canada, with the first finalist to reach 20 points in their age group will be named the winner.
The winners will receive a trophy naming them champion and will win ringside seats to WrestleMania 28. All of the other contestants receive club level tickets to WWE’s flagship PPV.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Sting's WWE Return Kept A Secret?, Foley Correction - November 27th, 2014
- Backstage TLC News - Main Events?, Orton's Return? - November 27th, 2014
- Backstage Update - The RAW 'Cyber Monday' Plans - November 27th, 2014
- Backstage News - The RAW General Manager Plans - November 26th, 2014
- Backstage Plans For Lesnar Going Into WM31 - November 26th, 2014
- Backstage Update - Charlotte's Main Roster Debut? - November 26th, 2014
- Major Backstage Plans For Lesnar & Heyman? - November 26th, 2014
- Report: Major Storylines Set For RAW & SmackDown? - November 26th, 2014
- Backstage Update On Sheamus - Surgery A Work? - November 26th, 2014
- Backstage Reason For The Austin/McMahon Podcast - November 26th, 2014