By Ryan Clark on March 23, 2012
WWE has added a new event to their huge WrestleMania weekend lineup. On Saturday March 31st, WWE will hold their annual WrestleMania Reading Challenge at the Miami Dade Public Library – Main Library (101 West Flagler Street) in Miami, FL.
The challenge is set to feature children competing in three grade groups, 5-6, followed by 7-8, followed by 9-12, where they have to answer questions on a required read for their particular grade. These are the finals of the Challenge run over the last school year with children coming from all over the United States and Canada, with the first finalist to reach 20 points in their age group will be named the winner.
The winners will receive a trophy naming them champion and will win ringside seats to WrestleMania 28. All of the other contestants receive club level tickets to WWE’s flagship PPV.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- <i>**SPOILERS** SmackDown Results For Thursday</i> - August 5th, 2015
- <i>**SPOILERS** Main Event Results For Wednesday</i> - August 5th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Bret Remembers Piper, Cena/TE Hype - August 5th, 2015
- Cena On Tough Enough Next Week + 'Tough Talk' - August 4th, 2015
- PHOTOS: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Take An Arena Tour - August 4th, 2015
- MUST-SEE VIDEO: WWE Refuses To Answer Chyna? - August 4th, 2015
- The Latest On The WWE Concussion Lawsuits - August 4th, 2015
- This Week's WWE RAW Rating Is In - Details Inside - August 4th, 2015
- New WWE 2K16 Features Revealed, Bret/Piper, More - August 4th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Tough Enough 'Digital Extras', + Foley - August 4th, 2015