By Ryan Clark on March 23, 2012
WWE has added a new event to their huge WrestleMania weekend lineup. On Saturday March 31st, WWE will hold their annual WrestleMania Reading Challenge at the Miami Dade Public Library – Main Library (101 West Flagler Street) in Miami, FL.
The challenge is set to feature children competing in three grade groups, 5-6, followed by 7-8, followed by 9-12, where they have to answer questions on a required read for their particular grade. These are the finals of the Challenge run over the last school year with children coming from all over the United States and Canada, with the first finalist to reach 20 points in their age group will be named the winner.
The winners will receive a trophy naming them champion and will win ringside seats to WrestleMania 28. All of the other contestants receive club level tickets to WWE’s flagship PPV.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- JR Reacts To Ospreay vs. Ricochet NJPW BOSJ Match - May 30th, 2016
- WWE Planning Big Emphasis On SD! w/ Brand Split? - May 30th, 2016
- Sheamus Discusses The WWE Brand Split, More - May 30th, 2016
- RAW Dark Match & WWE Superstars **SPOILERS** - May 30th, 2016
- Austin: Charlotte/Flair RAW Segment Was 'Real Bad' - May 30th, 2016
- <i>WWE RAW Results (5/30) - John Cena Returns!</i> - May 30th, 2016
- Ticketmaster Removes WWE NXT Takeover: Brooklyn - May 30th, 2016
- Rollins Returning To WWE's Events This Weekend - May 30th, 2016
- WWE Announces New NXT 'Road Trip' Events In July - May 30th, 2016
- Vince Russo Reacts To WWE's Issues Making Stars - May 30th, 2016