By Ryan Clark on March 23, 2012
WWE has added a new event to their huge WrestleMania weekend lineup. On Saturday March 31st, WWE will hold their annual WrestleMania Reading Challenge at the Miami Dade Public Library – Main Library (101 West Flagler Street) in Miami, FL.
The challenge is set to feature children competing in three grade groups, 5-6, followed by 7-8, followed by 9-12, where they have to answer questions on a required read for their particular grade. These are the finals of the Challenge run over the last school year with children coming from all over the United States and Canada, with the first finalist to reach 20 points in their age group will be named the winner.
The winners will receive a trophy naming them champion and will win ringside seats to WrestleMania 28. All of the other contestants receive club level tickets to WWE’s flagship PPV.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- <i>WWE RAW Results (9/26) - Post Night Of Champions!</i> - September 27th, 2016
- RAW **SPOILERS** - 2 Matches + Who's Backstage? - September 26th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Rusev vs. Reigns From Last Night's COC PPV - September 26th, 2016
- WWE Clash Of Champions Highlight's + 'Fallout' - September 26th, 2016
- VIDEO: Perkins Reacts To Kendrick’s Actions At COC - September 26th, 2016
- VIDEO: First Trailer For RAW Brand WWE HIAC PPV - September 26th, 2016
- WWE 2K17 Cinematic Trailer Video, Devon At COC - September 26th, 2016
- Jax's WWE Streak Continues, New Days' Streak - September 26th, 2016
- <i>WWE Clash Of Champions Results (9/25)!</i> - September 25th, 2016
- AJ Styles: 'I Want To Wrestle Randy Orton!' - Details - September 25th, 2016