By Ryan Clark on March 23, 2012
WWE has added a new event to their huge WrestleMania weekend lineup. On Saturday March 31st, WWE will hold their annual WrestleMania Reading Challenge at the Miami Dade Public Library – Main Library (101 West Flagler Street) in Miami, FL.
The challenge is set to feature children competing in three grade groups, 5-6, followed by 7-8, followed by 9-12, where they have to answer questions on a required read for their particular grade. These are the finals of the Challenge run over the last school year with children coming from all over the United States and Canada, with the first finalist to reach 20 points in their age group will be named the winner.
The winners will receive a trophy naming them champion and will win ringside seats to WrestleMania 28. All of the other contestants receive club level tickets to WWE’s flagship PPV.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- The Latest Injury Update On Hideo 'KENTA' Itami - August 30th, 2015
- WWE To Reveal Seth Rollins' Statue On WWE RAW? - August 30th, 2015
- Tropical Storm Erika Downgraded - RAW All Clear? - August 30th, 2015
- Indy Wrestler Ruby Mobs Getting WWE Tryout - August 30th, 2015
- Which TE Contestant Should Get Another Shot? - August 30th, 2015
- ZZ: 'I'm Not Lazy!', Talks Tough Enough Finale - August 30th, 2015
- Royal Rumble Tickets, WWE Stars Who Are 'Metal' - August 30th, 2015
- JR Q&A - Fans Can Forget Sting vs. 'Taker, IWC - August 30th, 2015
- Josh Bredl Reacts To Winning WWE Tough Enough - August 30th, 2015
- WWE House Show Results 8.29.15: Orlando, FL - August 30th, 2015