By Ryan Clark on March 23, 2012
WWE has added a new event to their huge WrestleMania weekend lineup. On Saturday March 31st, WWE will hold their annual WrestleMania Reading Challenge at the Miami Dade Public Library – Main Library (101 West Flagler Street) in Miami, FL.
The challenge is set to feature children competing in three grade groups, 5-6, followed by 7-8, followed by 9-12, where they have to answer questions on a required read for their particular grade. These are the finals of the Challenge run over the last school year with children coming from all over the United States and Canada, with the first finalist to reach 20 points in their age group will be named the winner.
The winners will receive a trophy naming them champion and will win ringside seats to WrestleMania 28. All of the other contestants receive club level tickets to WWE’s flagship PPV.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEO: Cena Wants To See Jon Stewart On WWE TV - March 1st, 2015
- Major Backstage Update - Lesnar/WWE Issues - March 1st, 2015
- RAW **SPOILER** - The Next WWE HOF Inductee Is? - March 1st, 2015
- A Post-WWE Rey Mysterio Update, Punk/AJ News - March 1st, 2015
- Booker T Turns 50 Today, A Total Divas Preview - March 1st, 2015
- Zack Ryder Reacts To His WWE Return Last Night - March 1st, 2015
- Real-Life Couple Lana & Rusev Purchase A Home - March 1st, 2015
- VIDEO: 'WWE Fury' - Stars Smashed Through Things - March 1st, 2015
- Report: A CM Punk Documentary Being Filmed - March 1st, 2015
- WWE Network Adds 2004-Present HOF Ceremonies - March 1st, 2015