By Ryan Clark on March 23, 2012
WWE has added a new event to their huge WrestleMania weekend lineup. On Saturday March 31st, WWE will hold their annual WrestleMania Reading Challenge at the Miami Dade Public Library – Main Library (101 West Flagler Street) in Miami, FL.
The challenge is set to feature children competing in three grade groups, 5-6, followed by 7-8, followed by 9-12, where they have to answer questions on a required read for their particular grade. These are the finals of the Challenge run over the last school year with children coming from all over the United States and Canada, with the first finalist to reach 20 points in their age group will be named the winner.
The winners will receive a trophy naming them champion and will win ringside seats to WrestleMania 28. All of the other contestants receive club level tickets to WWE’s flagship PPV.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- The Rock Surprises Fans (Pic), Austin/Foley, Y2J - July 25th, 2014
- Big Rock/DC Comics Announcement Set?, D-Bryan - July 25th, 2014
- VIDEOS: The Rock On Jimmy Kimmel Live + Bullies - July 25th, 2014
- Flair At Tonight's WWE Live Event?, Rollins/WWE - July 25th, 2014
- D-Bryan Burglary - Media Presser Highlights & Video - July 25th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Punk At Comic-Con, Lesnar/Sable At Airport - July 25th, 2014
- JR Blogs: WWE Departure, Sting/WWE, Sting/Taker - July 25th, 2014
- Batista Reacts To WWE Return, Rock Talks Injury - July 25th, 2014
- WWE Superstars Talk Alternate Themes, Cryme Tyme - July 25th, 2014
- Daniel Bryan's Home Burglarized - Details + Mugshot! - July 25th, 2014