By Ryan Clark on March 23, 2012
WWE has added a new event to their huge WrestleMania weekend lineup. On Saturday March 31st, WWE will hold their annual WrestleMania Reading Challenge at the Miami Dade Public Library – Main Library (101 West Flagler Street) in Miami, FL.
The challenge is set to feature children competing in three grade groups, 5-6, followed by 7-8, followed by 9-12, where they have to answer questions on a required read for their particular grade. These are the finals of the Challenge run over the last school year with children coming from all over the United States and Canada, with the first finalist to reach 20 points in their age group will be named the winner.
The winners will receive a trophy naming them champion and will win ringside seats to WrestleMania 28. All of the other contestants receive club level tickets to WWE’s flagship PPV.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Vince McMahon Tweets On Super Bowl 50 vs. WM31 - February 6th, 2016
- Backstage Update - Another Update On Balor's Injury - February 6th, 2016
- Major Plans For Braun Strowman, Vince High On Him - February 6th, 2016
- 'Sunny' Describes Sexual Encounter With HBK - February 6th, 2016
- Tanahashi Says He Almost Signed With WWE, More - February 6th, 2016
- JR On If 'Sunny' Will Be Removed From WWE's HOF - February 6th, 2016
- When Did AJ Styles First Meet Triple H?, NXT News - February 6th, 2016
- Kaitlyn On 'UpUpDownDown', Styles Praises Dempsey - February 6th, 2016
- Scott Hall Reveals His WM32 Idea, 'The Revival'/WWE - February 6th, 2016
- Update - The Latest On Finn Balor's Ankle Injury - February 6th, 2016