By Ryan Clark on March 23, 2012
WWE has added a new event to their huge WrestleMania weekend lineup. On Saturday March 31st, WWE will hold their annual WrestleMania Reading Challenge at the Miami Dade Public Library – Main Library (101 West Flagler Street) in Miami, FL.
The challenge is set to feature children competing in three grade groups, 5-6, followed by 7-8, followed by 9-12, where they have to answer questions on a required read for their particular grade. These are the finals of the Challenge run over the last school year with children coming from all over the United States and Canada, with the first finalist to reach 20 points in their age group will be named the winner.
The winners will receive a trophy naming them champion and will win ringside seats to WrestleMania 28. All of the other contestants receive club level tickets to WWE’s flagship PPV.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Jericho Reveals His Worst Argument With Vince - October 9th, 2015
- Mark Henry To Retire After WrestleMania 32? - October 9th, 2015
- Hulk Hogan Understands Why WWE Released Him - October 9th, 2015
- A Bayley Photo, Birthdays, WWE/Saudi Arabia - October 9th, 2015
- Backstage Update - Rock & Undertaker's Futures - October 9th, 2015
- JR Praises Sasha Banks vs. Bayley NXT Match - October 9th, 2015
- Sasha Banks Apologizes To 'Izzy', Foley To Ireland - October 9th, 2015
- WWE Diva Rosa Mendes Gets Engaged - Photos - October 9th, 2015
- Tough Enough Alum Reportedly Signs With WWE - October 9th, 2015
- Y2J Signs New Book Deal, Colter's WWE Status - October 8th, 2015