By Ryan Clark on March 23, 2012
WWE has added a new event to their huge WrestleMania weekend lineup. On Saturday March 31st, WWE will hold their annual WrestleMania Reading Challenge at the Miami Dade Public Library – Main Library (101 West Flagler Street) in Miami, FL.
The challenge is set to feature children competing in three grade groups, 5-6, followed by 7-8, followed by 9-12, where they have to answer questions on a required read for their particular grade. These are the finals of the Challenge run over the last school year with children coming from all over the United States and Canada, with the first finalist to reach 20 points in their age group will be named the winner.
The winners will receive a trophy naming them champion and will win ringside seats to WrestleMania 28. All of the other contestants receive club level tickets to WWE’s flagship PPV.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Backstage Updates - Reigns & Lesnar & WWE - December 21st, 2014
- VIDEOS: The Bunny Caught 'Unmasked' At WWE SD! - December 20th, 2014
- Ronda Rousey Discusses A Potential WWE Debut - December 20th, 2014
- Austin’s Broken Skull Challenge Returning On 1/4 - December 20th, 2014
- Ex-Football Player Débuts In NXT, 'Shoot Nation' - December 20th, 2014
- WWE Unable To Surpass UFC’s Offer To Lesnar? - December 20th, 2014
- Triple H Wants WWE NXT Feedback, Del Rio/AAA - December 20th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Sting/HHH Fantasy Matchup, WWE/YouTube - December 20th, 2014
- PHOTO: Tamina Provides Physical Therapy Update - December 20th, 2014
- Ryback Thanks Fans For Positive Podcast Feedback - December 20th, 2014