By Ryan Clark on March 23, 2012
WWE has added a new event to their huge WrestleMania weekend lineup. On Saturday March 31st, WWE will hold their annual WrestleMania Reading Challenge at the Miami Dade Public Library – Main Library (101 West Flagler Street) in Miami, FL.
The challenge is set to feature children competing in three grade groups, 5-6, followed by 7-8, followed by 9-12, where they have to answer questions on a required read for their particular grade. These are the finals of the Challenge run over the last school year with children coming from all over the United States and Canada, with the first finalist to reach 20 points in their age group will be named the winner.
The winners will receive a trophy naming them champion and will win ringside seats to WrestleMania 28. All of the other contestants receive club level tickets to WWE’s flagship PPV.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- PHOTOS: WWE Posts Pics Of Sting's WWE Debut - November 24th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Survivor Series Kickoff + RAW/SD Slams - November 24th, 2014
- New Champions Crowned At Survivor Series + Reigns - November 24th, 2014
- Big Match Already Confirmed For WWE's TLC PPV - November 23rd, 2014
- Austin To Interview McMahon The WWE Network - November 23rd, 2014
- <i>WWE Survivor Series Results (11/23) - Sting Debuts!</i> - November 23rd, 2014
- Major WWE Survivor Series Surprises Planned? - November 23rd, 2014
- Rollins Doesn't Appreciate Lesnar’s Title Reign - November 23rd, 2014
- CM Punk Resurfaces On Twitter, Talks UFC & Heyman - November 23rd, 2014
- WWE Network To Air Tribute To The Troops?, Sheamus - November 23rd, 2014