By Ryan Clark on March 23, 2012
WWE has added a new event to their huge WrestleMania weekend lineup. On Saturday March 31st, WWE will hold their annual WrestleMania Reading Challenge at the Miami Dade Public Library – Main Library (101 West Flagler Street) in Miami, FL.
The challenge is set to feature children competing in three grade groups, 5-6, followed by 7-8, followed by 9-12, where they have to answer questions on a required read for their particular grade. These are the finals of the Challenge run over the last school year with children coming from all over the United States and Canada, with the first finalist to reach 20 points in their age group will be named the winner.
The winners will receive a trophy naming them champion and will win ringside seats to WrestleMania 28. All of the other contestants receive club level tickets to WWE’s flagship PPV.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Runs Post-Show Angle Following SD Live! - August 24th, 2016
- What Happened After SmackDown Live! Ended? - August 24th, 2016
- Brock Lesnar’s Punishment, Shane Reacts - August 24th, 2016
- Finn Balor Undergoes Successful Surgery Tuesday - August 24th, 2016
- <i>**SPOILERS** - WWE Main Event Taping Results</i> - August 24th, 2016
- Did You Enjoy RAW?, Styles' Road To WWE Profiled - August 23rd, 2016
- Backstage News - Original Bayley Plans, Cesaro - August 23rd, 2016
- Slater Continues To Campaign For A WWE Contract - August 23rd, 2016
- Report - Balor Already In Birmingham For Surgery - August 23rd, 2016
- VIDEOS: Cruiserweight Division Promo + Miz - August 23rd, 2016