By Ryan Clark on March 23, 2012
WWE has added a new event to their huge WrestleMania weekend lineup. On Saturday March 31st, WWE will hold their annual WrestleMania Reading Challenge at the Miami Dade Public Library – Main Library (101 West Flagler Street) in Miami, FL.
The challenge is set to feature children competing in three grade groups, 5-6, followed by 7-8, followed by 9-12, where they have to answer questions on a required read for their particular grade. These are the finals of the Challenge run over the last school year with children coming from all over the United States and Canada, with the first finalist to reach 20 points in their age group will be named the winner.
The winners will receive a trophy naming them champion and will win ringside seats to WrestleMania 28. All of the other contestants receive club level tickets to WWE’s flagship PPV.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Sylwia Reichel Set To Receive A WWE Tryout - Photos - October 21st, 2016
- Balls Mahoney & Axl Rotten Diagnosed With CTE - October 21st, 2016
- Who'd Win A Goldberg/Lesnar Rematch?, Cesaro - October 21st, 2016
- Ex-NFL Star Brennan Williams Makes NXT Debut - October 21st, 2016
- WWE Network Down Due To Cyber Attack - October 21st, 2016
- Frenchy Martin Passes Away – WWE Comments - October 21st, 2016
- <i>WWE RAW Results (10/17) - Goldberg Returns & More!</i> - October 17th, 2016
- Mick Foley Taking Break From Twitter After Fan Posts PMs Online - October 16th, 2016
- Snow Storm in Edmonton Caused Changes At WWE Live Event - October 16th, 2016
- Dana: Punk Probably Won't Get Second Fight In UFC!' - October 14th, 2016