By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2012
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– As noted earlier here on the website, despite next year’s Extreme Rules being advertised as the first PPV after WrestleMania, the company has reportedly booked a PPV for April 28th. This show may be a new PPV.
– Jim Ross confirmed a report published here last week that Randy Orton, who was serving a 60-day suspension for his second violation of WWE’s Talent Wellness Policy, was backstage at the 1,000th RAW event in his hometown of St. Louis, Missouri. Ross said he “looked good” when he saw him at the show.
– As a reminder, WWE RAW will start at 8PM EST on Monday night. The show will now be three-hours (8-11EST) on a weekly bass.
– As noted earlier here on the website, the current plan is to have the Rock win the WWE Title at the Royal Rumble in January, likely from CM Punk. He would then go on to defend it against John Cena at WrestleMania 29, with Cena winning the Rumble to set up the rematch and get by the “Once in a Lifetime” label from this year’s show.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Triple H Says Dean Ambrose Has A Bright Future - May 19th, 2013
- Linda McMahon-WWE News, Lawler's In-Ring Return - May 19th, 2013
- The Rock Misses 'Fast Six' Tour Due To Injury - May 19th, 2013
- UFC On FX 8: Quick Results, Bonuses & Attendance - May 19th, 2013
- Final Card For Tonight's WWE Extreme Rules PPV - May 19th, 2013
- <i>DETAILS ON TONIGHT'S FREE EXTREME RULES PBP!</i> - May 19th, 2013
- WWE Counts Down Bizarre Foreign Objects, CNN/XFL - May 18th, 2013
- WWE Acquires Original WWWF Title Belt, Raven - May 18th, 2013
- The Rock's Latest Movie Is A Hit, Today's Birthdays - May 18th, 2013
- VIDEOS: Payback Hype + SD Backstage Fallout - May 18th, 2013