By Ryan Clark on July 14, 2014
It was announced on Monday’s WWE RAW that wrestling legend Sting will be a playable character in WWE 2K15.
The only way to get Sting as a playable character is by pre-ordering the game, which you can do now at Amazon.com.
There will be “2 Generations” of Sting in the game, both Surfer Sting and Crow Sting.
A video package aired featuring an orchestra, all painted their faces painted like Sting. As they played, Sting came down from the rafters, baseball bat in hand. This was the video promo that WWE filmed last month when they posted an open casting call.
This will be Sting’s first appearance in a WWE video game.
Here is the video clip featuring Sting that aired on RAW:
— WWE 2K (@WWEgames) July 15, 2014
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Photos
- PHOTOS: Lana Teases A Maxim Photoshoot - January 28th, 2015
- PHOTO: Check Out Lesnar's New 'Tramp Stamp'! - January 27th, 2015
- PHOTOS: Cole & McMahon At WWE HQ - January 26th, 2015
- PHOTO: Rock & His Mother At The Royal Rumble - January 26th, 2015
- PHOTOS: Patterson At Royal Rumble + Dillon/JR - January 25th, 2015
- PHOTO: The Rock In Philadelphia - Royal Rumble? - January 24th, 2015
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted Crowd Surfing At Concert - January 23rd, 2015
- PHOTOS: Today's WrestleMania 32 Media Event - January 20th, 2015
- PHOTO: WWE WrestleMania 32 Logo Revealed? - January 20th, 2015
- PHOTOS: HHH Breaks Character To Console Fan - January 20th, 2015