By Ryan Clark on July 14, 2014
It was announced on Monday’s WWE RAW that wrestling legend Sting will be a playable character in WWE 2K15.
The only way to get Sting as a playable character is by pre-ordering the game, which you can do now at Amazon.com.
There will be “2 Generations” of Sting in the game, both Surfer Sting and Crow Sting.
A video package aired featuring an orchestra, all painted their faces painted like Sting. As they played, Sting came down from the rafters, baseball bat in hand. This was the video promo that WWE filmed last month when they posted an open casting call.
This will be Sting’s first appearance in a WWE video game.
Here is the video clip featuring Sting that aired on RAW:
— WWE 2K (@WWEgames) July 15, 2014
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Photos
- PHOTO: A Graphic Photo Of Kidd Post-Surgery - June 29th, 2015
- PHOTOS: NXT Diva Bayley Suffers Broken Hand - June 29th, 2015
- PHOTO: Rollins Banned From Musical Festival? - June 28th, 2015
- PHOTO: Cameron & Nicki Minaj At BET Show - June 28th, 2015
- PHOTOS: Stephanie Visits The WM32 Location - June 26th, 2015
- PHOTOS: Cesaro & O'Neil Visit Kidd After Surgery - June 25th, 2015
- PHOTOS: Morgan, Vader, Jeff/Karen On iMPACT! - June 24th, 2015
- PHOTO: Tyson Kidd's Neck Surgery Completed - June 24th, 2015
- PHOTO: Rollins Does Photoshoot With 'CrossFit' - June 23rd, 2015
- PHOTOS: Jamie Noble Injured On RAW?, Kidd - June 23rd, 2015