By Ryan Clark on July 14, 2014
It was announced on Monday’s WWE RAW that wrestling legend Sting will be a playable character in WWE 2K15.
The only way to get Sting as a playable character is by pre-ordering the game, which you can do now at Amazon.com.
There will be “2 Generations” of Sting in the game, both Surfer Sting and Crow Sting.
A video package aired featuring an orchestra, all painted their faces painted like Sting. As they played, Sting came down from the rafters, baseball bat in hand. This was the video promo that WWE filmed last month when they posted an open casting call.
This will be Sting’s first appearance in a WWE video game.
Here is the video clip featuring Sting that aired on RAW:
— WWE 2K (@WWEgames) July 15, 2014
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Photos
- PHOTO: Jeff Hardy Claims He Has A PCL Tear - October 4th, 2015
- PHOTOS: Attendance At Last Night's TNA Event - October 3rd, 2015
- PHOTOS: Could Lana & Rusev Now Be Engaged? - October 3rd, 2015
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks, JBL & Others At WWE HQ - October 3rd, 2015
- PHOTOS: Finn Balor Visits TNA's Headquarters - October 2nd, 2015
- PHOTO: Sheamus & Barrett Hang With TNA Star - October 2nd, 2015
- PHOTO: Nikki vs. Kylie - Who Wore It Better? - October 2nd, 2015
- PHOTOS: Eve Torres Welcomes A Baby Boy - October 1st, 2015
- PHOTOS: Bayley's High-School Essay, Bryan/2K16 - October 1st, 2015
- PHOTO: The Rock To Announce New Partnership - September 30th, 2015