By Ryan Clark on February 3, 2014
Take-Two officially confirmed today via their third-quarter earnings report that a WWE 2K15 video game will be released during the company’s 2015 fiscal year.
The Cinema Blend website notes the following regarding the game:
“WWE 2K15 will be the second WWE game released by Take-Two. The company purchased the rights from THQ in early 2013. They retained long-time series developer Yukes to handle WWE 2K14. While sales figures weren’t provided for 2K14, the game was apparently successful enough for Take-Two to justify continuing the franchise.
Unlike NBA 2K14, WWE 2K14 was only released on current-gen consoles. It seems likely that the 2K15 will be available on Xbox One and PS4 as well, though.”
For more information, visit CinemaBlend.com.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- DiBiase: 'I Don't Think Streak Was Supposed To End!' - July 25th, 2014
- A New Trailer For See No Evil 2 (Video) + SD Matches - July 25th, 2014
- PHOTO: HHH & Stephanie At Katy Perry Concert! - July 25th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Sting Talks WWE, Vince McMahon, Future - July 25th, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - July 25th, 2014
- VIDEOS: WWE Superstars & NXT Video Highlights - July 25th, 2014
- WWE Confirms Daniel Bryan Autobiography - Details - July 25th, 2014
- Backstage Update - 2 Big Heel/Babyface Turns? - July 24th, 2014
- Report: WWE Hires A Top Acting Coach For NXT - July 24th, 2014
- Reigns & O'Neil Discuss Their Troubled Childhoods - July 24th, 2014