By Ryan Clark on February 3, 2014
Take-Two officially confirmed today via their third-quarter earnings report that a WWE 2K15 video game will be released during the company’s 2015 fiscal year.
The Cinema Blend website notes the following regarding the game:
“WWE 2K15 will be the second WWE game released by Take-Two. The company purchased the rights from THQ in early 2013. They retained long-time series developer Yukes to handle WWE 2K14. While sales figures weren’t provided for 2K14, the game was apparently successful enough for Take-Two to justify continuing the franchise.
Unlike NBA 2K14, WWE 2K14 was only released on current-gen consoles. It seems likely that the 2K15 will be available on Xbox One and PS4 as well, though.”
For more information, visit CinemaBlend.com.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Joey Styles Says NXT Is Like The Original ECW - May 25th, 2015
- Early Preview For Tonight's WWE RAW Broadcast - May 25th, 2015
- Ric Flair Discusses Managing Charlotte, His Career - May 24th, 2015
- Kane Discusses His Current Character & Lots More - May 24th, 2015
- Another New Very Sad Photo Of Bobby Heenan - May 24th, 2015
- New WWE NXT Merch., Samoa Joe Talks NXT, Hardy - May 24th, 2015
- Bully Ray/Styles Tease Dudley Boys WWE Return - May 24th, 2015
- Kevin Owens/John Cena RAW News, Zayn Update - May 24th, 2015
- Backstage Updates - Samoa Joe's WWE Contract - May 24th, 2015
- PHOTOS: WWE Superstar Grows A Huge Beard - May 24th, 2015