By Ryan Clark on February 3, 2014
Take-Two officially confirmed today via their third-quarter earnings report that a WWE 2K15 video game will be released during the company’s 2015 fiscal year.
The Cinema Blend website notes the following regarding the game:
“WWE 2K15 will be the second WWE game released by Take-Two. The company purchased the rights from THQ in early 2013. They retained long-time series developer Yukes to handle WWE 2K14. While sales figures weren’t provided for 2K14, the game was apparently successful enough for Take-Two to justify continuing the franchise.
Unlike NBA 2K14, WWE 2K14 was only released on current-gen consoles. It seems likely that the 2K15 will be available on Xbox One and PS4 as well, though.”
For more information, visit CinemaBlend.com.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Sonnen: 'Vince McMahon Offered Me $5 Million!' - October 31st, 2014
- Will Mick Foley Play Santa On 'New Girl'? - October 31st, 2014
- Rob Van Dam Addresses Current Status With WWE - October 31st, 2014
- Time Lapse Video - Goldust Applying Face Paint - October 31st, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - October 31st, 2014
- WWE Network In The UK Launch Date Revealed - October 31st, 2014
- PHOTO: Brie Bella Dresses Up As Daniel Bryan - October 31st, 2014
- The WWE Weekend Schedule, Today's Birthdays - October 31st, 2014
- VIDEOS: NXT & Superstars Highlight Videos - October 31st, 2014
- WWE SD Matches + Trailer For Santino's Film - October 31st, 2014