By Ryan Clark on February 3, 2014
Take-Two officially confirmed today via their third-quarter earnings report that a WWE 2K15 video game will be released during the company’s 2015 fiscal year.
The Cinema Blend website notes the following regarding the game:
“WWE 2K15 will be the second WWE game released by Take-Two. The company purchased the rights from THQ in early 2013. They retained long-time series developer Yukes to handle WWE 2K14. While sales figures weren’t provided for 2K14, the game was apparently successful enough for Take-Two to justify continuing the franchise.
Unlike NBA 2K14, WWE 2K14 was only released on current-gen consoles. It seems likely that the 2K15 will be available on Xbox One and PS4 as well, though.”
For more information, visit CinemaBlend.com.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Kevin Von Erich To Attend The WrestleManis 32 PPV - February 14th, 2016
- Jericho Reacts To A Fan Saying He's Burying Talent - February 14th, 2016
- Report - WWE Interested In A Top AAS Star + Recent WWE Attendance #'s Revealed - February 14th, 2016
- This Week's WWE SmackDown Ratins Drops - Details - February 13th, 2016
- Carmella's WWE Network Picks Of The Week + More - February 13th, 2016
- Corey Graves Discusses Music, Ziggler, Jericho - February 13th, 2016
- WWE Releases Another Total Divas Clip, CableFax - February 13th, 2016
- WWE Releases Another Total Divas Clip, WWE/CableFax - February 13th, 2016
- Becky Lynch Says The WWE Divas Will Main Event WM - February 13th, 2016
- Natalya Posts Weightlifting Pics + 'UpUpDownDown' - February 13th, 2016