By Ryan Clark on February 3, 2014
Take-Two officially confirmed today via their third-quarter earnings report that a WWE 2K15 video game will be released during the company’s 2015 fiscal year.
The Cinema Blend website notes the following regarding the game:
“WWE 2K15 will be the second WWE game released by Take-Two. The company purchased the rights from THQ in early 2013. They retained long-time series developer Yukes to handle WWE 2K14. While sales figures weren’t provided for 2K14, the game was apparently successful enough for Take-Two to justify continuing the franchise.
Unlike NBA 2K14, WWE 2K14 was only released on current-gen consoles. It seems likely that the 2K15 will be available on Xbox One and PS4 as well, though.”
For more information, visit CinemaBlend.com.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Randy Orton's Return, Austin Questions For Vince - November 25th, 2014
- Mick Foley: 'Three Reasons I Should NOT Be RAW GM' - November 25th, 2014
- Early RAW Rating #'s Are In, Big Names At SD - November 25th, 2014
- JR Blogs - Sting vs. Triple H?, D-Bryans RAW Return - November 25th, 2014
- Major Backstage Script Changes At Yesterday's RAW - November 25th, 2014
- Backstage Update - Sting's WWE Contract & Future - November 25th, 2014
- Charlotte On Fear Of Not Living Up To Flair's Legacy - November 25th, 2014
- Backstage News - Sting, Triple H, Rock & Undertaker - November 25th, 2014
- Update: Limited Edition Steve Austin Toy Statues - November 25th, 2014
- A Live Report From Last Night's RAW Broadcast - November 25th, 2014