By Ryan Clark on February 3, 2014
Take-Two officially confirmed today via their third-quarter earnings report that a WWE 2K15 video game will be released during the company’s 2015 fiscal year.
The Cinema Blend website notes the following regarding the game:
“WWE 2K15 will be the second WWE game released by Take-Two. The company purchased the rights from THQ in early 2013. They retained long-time series developer Yukes to handle WWE 2K14. While sales figures weren’t provided for 2K14, the game was apparently successful enough for Take-Two to justify continuing the franchise.
Unlike NBA 2K14, WWE 2K14 was only released on current-gen consoles. It seems likely that the 2K15 will be available on Xbox One and PS4 as well, though.”
For more information, visit CinemaBlend.com.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- The Best Austin/WWE Podcast Guest?, Ambrose Video - June 27th, 2016
- Who Will Be Featured On The WWE 2K17 Cover? - June 27th, 2016
- PHOTO: McCool & Taker Celebrate Their Anniversary - June 27th, 2016
- PHOTOS: Bayley Appears At WWE House Show, NXT - June 27th, 2016
- Zayn: 'My History Gives Me An Advantage!', Owens - June 27th, 2016
- The Updated List Of Events During SSlam Weekend - June 27th, 2016
- Scott Hall Calls Vader A 'Bitter Old Timer' - Details - June 27th, 2016
- Report - WWE Abandons The 'Balor Club' Trademark - June 27th, 2016
- Trish Stratus: 'The WWE Brand Split Is A Great Move!' - June 27th, 2016
- Report - Triple H Personally Contacted Kota Ibushi - June 27th, 2016