By Ryan Clark on February 3, 2014
Take-Two officially confirmed today via their third-quarter earnings report that a WWE 2K15 video game will be released during the company’s 2015 fiscal year.
The Cinema Blend website notes the following regarding the game:
“WWE 2K15 will be the second WWE game released by Take-Two. The company purchased the rights from THQ in early 2013. They retained long-time series developer Yukes to handle WWE 2K14. While sales figures weren’t provided for 2K14, the game was apparently successful enough for Take-Two to justify continuing the franchise.
Unlike NBA 2K14, WWE 2K14 was only released on current-gen consoles. It seems likely that the 2K15 will be available on Xbox One and PS4 as well, though.”
For more information, visit CinemaBlend.com.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEO: Brie Bella Discusses Stephanie, HHH, Nikki - July 30th, 2014
- JR To Interview Dixie?, Otunga/'General Hospital' - July 30th, 2014
- Sheamus Rumored To Play Darth Vader In Star Wars? - July 30th, 2014
- PHOTO: Booker T Throws First Pitch At MLB Game! - July 30th, 2014
- Blu-ray Extras For WWE’s Sting - Ultimate Collection - July 30th, 2014
- VIDEO: WWE’s Five Incredible SummerSlam Facts - July 30th, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - July 30th, 2014
- Curt Hawkins Upset With Recent WWE.com Article - July 30th, 2014
- Lesnar's Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule?, SD - July 30th, 2014
- Austin Praises Heyman + 'Slater Gator' & 'Slayers' - July 30th, 2014