By Ryan Clark on February 3, 2014
Take-Two officially confirmed today via their third-quarter earnings report that a WWE 2K15 video game will be released during the company’s 2015 fiscal year.
The Cinema Blend website notes the following regarding the game:
“WWE 2K15 will be the second WWE game released by Take-Two. The company purchased the rights from THQ in early 2013. They retained long-time series developer Yukes to handle WWE 2K14. While sales figures weren’t provided for 2K14, the game was apparently successful enough for Take-Two to justify continuing the franchise.
Unlike NBA 2K14, WWE 2K14 was only released on current-gen consoles. It seems likely that the 2K15 will be available on Xbox One and PS4 as well, though.”
For more information, visit CinemaBlend.com.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Is Goldust Planning To Leave WWE?, Eva Marie Video - May 26th, 2016
- Cena & Shane React To The Brand Extension, NXT - May 25th, 2016
- WWE Teases The 'Draft' (Video), WWE/Philippines - May 25th, 2016
- Dixie Carter 'Favorites' Ryback's TNA Tweet, Kelly Kelly - May 25th, 2016
- VIDEO: Sheamus On The 'You Look Stupid' Chants - May 25th, 2016
- The Updated NXT Takeover: Revenge Card + 'The End'? - May 25th, 2016
- Major Brand Split Update: 2 World Titles?, Draft Date - May 25th, 2016
- Backstage Update - Flair's Status & Future With WWE - May 25th, 2016
- Update: Sasha Banks To Undergo Tests This Weekend - May 25th, 2016
- Orton Reacts To Cody Quitting WWE, Talks Return - May 25th, 2016