By Ryan Clark on February 3, 2014
Take-Two officially confirmed today via their third-quarter earnings report that a WWE 2K15 video game will be released during the company’s 2015 fiscal year.
The Cinema Blend website notes the following regarding the game:
“WWE 2K15 will be the second WWE game released by Take-Two. The company purchased the rights from THQ in early 2013. They retained long-time series developer Yukes to handle WWE 2K14. While sales figures weren’t provided for 2K14, the game was apparently successful enough for Take-Two to justify continuing the franchise.
Unlike NBA 2K14, WWE 2K14 was only released on current-gen consoles. It seems likely that the 2K15 will be available on Xbox One and PS4 as well, though.”
For more information, visit CinemaBlend.com.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- PHOTOS: The Bella Twins Prepare For Tonight's Oscars - February 26th, 2017
- Report - WWE Contacting Talent For Women's Tournament - February 26th, 2017
- WWE Wishes Maria Kanellis A Happy Birthday, Hardy - February 26th, 2017
- Jake Roberts: 'I Never Enjoyed The Snake Pit!', More - February 26th, 2017
- Paul Heyman Responds To CW Anderson's Claims - Details - February 26th, 2017
- Video Of Daniel Bryan Gardening, Rock At Oscars (Photo) - February 26th, 2017
- Grisham: 'McGregor Would Be A Great Fit For WWE!' - February 26th, 2017
- WWE Signs Canadian Olympic Weightlifter + WWE Jobs - February 25th, 2017
- VIDEO: Riddle Rips Dana White - 'F*ck That Dude!' - February 25th, 2017
- Jim Ross: 'Owens Stole The Show On RAW!', Phoenix/HOF - February 25th, 2017