By Ryan Clark on February 3, 2014
Take-Two officially confirmed today via their third-quarter earnings report that a WWE 2K15 video game will be released during the company’s 2015 fiscal year.
The Cinema Blend website notes the following regarding the game:
“WWE 2K15 will be the second WWE game released by Take-Two. The company purchased the rights from THQ in early 2013. They retained long-time series developer Yukes to handle WWE 2K14. While sales figures weren’t provided for 2K14, the game was apparently successful enough for Take-Two to justify continuing the franchise.
Unlike NBA 2K14, WWE 2K14 was only released on current-gen consoles. It seems likely that the 2K15 will be available on Xbox One and PS4 as well, though.”
For more information, visit CinemaBlend.com.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- BREAKING NEWS: Man Shot Outside WWE's PC - August 31st, 2015
- BREAKING NEWS: Zahra Schreiber Fired From WWE - August 31st, 2015
- Hogan: 'I Was Joking About My Trump Comments!' - August 31st, 2015
- WWE House Show Results 8.30 – Daytona Beach, FL - August 31st, 2015
- WWE Edits Lesnar vs. 'Taker SummerSlam Match - August 31st, 2015
- Update On Tonight's 'Beat The Clock Challenge' - August 31st, 2015
- Content Listing For Monday Night War, Vol. 2 DVD - August 31st, 2015
- Survivor Series Tickets, WWE's Best Celebrities - August 31st, 2015
- Report: A WWE NXT DVD Set In The Works? - August 31st, 2015
- Rumor Killer: Sheamus Not Getting Personalized Title - August 30th, 2015