By Ryan Clark on February 3, 2014
Take-Two officially confirmed today via their third-quarter earnings report that a WWE 2K15 video game will be released during the company’s 2015 fiscal year.
The Cinema Blend website notes the following regarding the game:
“WWE 2K15 will be the second WWE game released by Take-Two. The company purchased the rights from THQ in early 2013. They retained long-time series developer Yukes to handle WWE 2K14. While sales figures weren’t provided for 2K14, the game was apparently successful enough for Take-Two to justify continuing the franchise.
Unlike NBA 2K14, WWE 2K14 was only released on current-gen consoles. It seems likely that the 2K15 will be available on Xbox One and PS4 as well, though.”
For more information, visit CinemaBlend.com.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEOS: The Bunny Caught 'Unmasked' At WWE SD! - December 20th, 2014
- Ronda Rousey Discusses A Potential WWE Debut - December 20th, 2014
- Austin’s Broken Skull Challenge Returning On 1/4 - December 20th, 2014
- Ex-Football Player Débuts In NXT, 'Shoot Nation' - December 20th, 2014
- WWE Unable To Surpass UFC’s Offer To Lesnar? - December 20th, 2014
- Triple H Wants WWE NXT Feedback, Del Rio/AAA - December 20th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Sting/HHH Fantasy Matchup, WWE/YouTube - December 20th, 2014
- PHOTO: Tamina Provides Physical Therapy Update - December 20th, 2014
- Ryback Thanks Fans For Positive Podcast Feedback - December 20th, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - December 20th, 2014