By Ryan Clark on February 3, 2014
Take-Two officially confirmed today via their third-quarter earnings report that a WWE 2K15 video game will be released during the company’s 2015 fiscal year.
The Cinema Blend website notes the following regarding the game:
“WWE 2K15 will be the second WWE game released by Take-Two. The company purchased the rights from THQ in early 2013. They retained long-time series developer Yukes to handle WWE 2K14. While sales figures weren’t provided for 2K14, the game was apparently successful enough for Take-Two to justify continuing the franchise.
Unlike NBA 2K14, WWE 2K14 was only released on current-gen consoles. It seems likely that the 2K15 will be available on Xbox One and PS4 as well, though.”
For more information, visit CinemaBlend.com.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Hulk Hogan Addresses The Young/NXT Rumors - August 28th, 2016
- Cody On What Dusty Didn't Want Him Doing, Stardust - August 28th, 2016
- Owens Promises To Win Universal Title, Bayley - August 28th, 2016
- Update - The Latest On Bo Dallas' Airport Incident - August 28th, 2016
- Bo Dallas Pulled From WWE Event, Young/Backlund - August 28th, 2016
- WWE Hall Of Famer Mr. Fuji Passes Away - August 28th, 2016
- Rumor - Bo Dallas Kicked Off Airplane? - August 28th, 2016
- Report - Who Officiated The Sasha Banks Wedding? - August 28th, 2016
- Daniel Bryan Discusses Improving SD!, Balor Injury - August 27th, 2016
- AJ Styles Discusses Kenny Omega's G-1 Climax Win - August 27th, 2016