By Ryan Clark on February 3, 2014
Take-Two officially confirmed today via their third-quarter earnings report that a WWE 2K15 video game will be released during the company’s 2015 fiscal year.
The Cinema Blend website notes the following regarding the game:
“WWE 2K15 will be the second WWE game released by Take-Two. The company purchased the rights from THQ in early 2013. They retained long-time series developer Yukes to handle WWE 2K14. While sales figures weren’t provided for 2K14, the game was apparently successful enough for Take-Two to justify continuing the franchise.
Unlike NBA 2K14, WWE 2K14 was only released on current-gen consoles. It seems likely that the 2K15 will be available on Xbox One and PS4 as well, though.”
For more information, visit CinemaBlend.com.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- What Happened After Last Night's RAW?, NOC - June 30th, 2015
- Ted DiBiase Sr. On The Passing Of Dusty Rhodes - June 30th, 2015
- PHOTO: Linda McMahon Backstage At WWE RAW - June 30th, 2015
- Cameron Waiting For Push, WWE/Mortal Kombat - June 30th, 2015
- VIDEO: Reigns Meets 71-Year Old Cancer Patient - June 30th, 2015
- WWE Tapes SmackDown Tonight, SD! Dark Match - June 30th, 2015
- VIDEO: Sasha Banks Discusses NXT, Charlotte - June 30th, 2015
- VIDEOS: This Week's RAW 'Backstage Fallout' Videos - June 30th, 2015
- Tyson Kidd Praises Cesaro After RAW 'Tribute' - June 30th, 2015
- Foley: 'Owens Would Have Forced Me To Be Better!' - June 30th, 2015