By Ryan Clark on February 3, 2014
Take-Two officially confirmed today via their third-quarter earnings report that a WWE 2K15 video game will be released during the company’s 2015 fiscal year.
The Cinema Blend website notes the following regarding the game:
“WWE 2K15 will be the second WWE game released by Take-Two. The company purchased the rights from THQ in early 2013. They retained long-time series developer Yukes to handle WWE 2K14. While sales figures weren’t provided for 2K14, the game was apparently successful enough for Take-Two to justify continuing the franchise.
Unlike NBA 2K14, WWE 2K14 was only released on current-gen consoles. It seems likely that the 2K15 will be available on Xbox One and PS4 as well, though.”
For more information, visit CinemaBlend.com.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEOS: NXT & Cruiserweight Classic Highlights - July 28th, 2016
- Paige On Her Relationship With Del Rio, Foley Blogs - July 27th, 2016
- Nikki Bella Trains With Bayley At WWE's PC - Video - July 27th, 2016
- More On WWE's Plans To Release A BootyO's Cereal - July 27th, 2016
- Finn Balor Reacts To His Debut On Monday's RAW - July 27th, 2016
- Backstage Update - Former WWE Talents Returning - July 27th, 2016
- Foley Reacts To SD!, Lesnar Added To RAW Event - July 27th, 2016
- Bayley Discusses Triple H/Women's Division, Dusty - July 27th, 2016
- Miz: 'My Underdog Story Hasn’t Been Told!', Maryse - July 27th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Fandango Reacts To Orton's Shots At Him - July 27th, 2016