By Ryan Clark on February 3, 2014
Take-Two officially confirmed today via their third-quarter earnings report that a WWE 2K15 video game will be released during the company’s 2015 fiscal year.
The Cinema Blend website notes the following regarding the game:
“WWE 2K15 will be the second WWE game released by Take-Two. The company purchased the rights from THQ in early 2013. They retained long-time series developer Yukes to handle WWE 2K14. While sales figures weren’t provided for 2K14, the game was apparently successful enough for Take-Two to justify continuing the franchise.
Unlike NBA 2K14, WWE 2K14 was only released on current-gen consoles. It seems likely that the 2K15 will be available on Xbox One and PS4 as well, though.”
For more information, visit CinemaBlend.com.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Y2J Signs New Book Deal, Colter's WWE Status - October 8th, 2015
- Orton To Take Time Off?, Nia Jax's Debut (Video) - October 8th, 2015
- NXT Takeover: Respect 'Backstage Fallout' Videos - October 8th, 2015
- Live Report From NXT Takeover: Respect Event - October 8th, 2015
- Latest WWE Network Promo (Video), SD! Matches - October 8th, 2015
- Rumor Killer On Paige's Backstage Heat, RAW - October 8th, 2015
- PHOTOS: Triple H's Backstage NXT Takeover Pics - October 8th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Lots Of NXT Takeover: Respect Videos - October 8th, 2015
- Balor, Zayn On What They Learned From Dusty - October 8th, 2015
- Backstage News On Eva Marie's WWE Future, More - October 8th, 2015