By Ryan Clark on February 3, 2014
Take-Two officially confirmed today via their third-quarter earnings report that a WWE 2K15 video game will be released during the company’s 2015 fiscal year.
The Cinema Blend website notes the following regarding the game:
“WWE 2K15 will be the second WWE game released by Take-Two. The company purchased the rights from THQ in early 2013. They retained long-time series developer Yukes to handle WWE 2K14. While sales figures weren’t provided for 2K14, the game was apparently successful enough for Take-Two to justify continuing the franchise.
Unlike NBA 2K14, WWE 2K14 was only released on current-gen consoles. It seems likely that the 2K15 will be available on Xbox One and PS4 as well, though.”
For more information, visit CinemaBlend.com.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEOS: Undertaker & McCool Take ALS Challenge - August 22nd, 2014
- Update: No Decision Made On D-Bryan's Surgery - August 22nd, 2014
- WWE NXT News: Highlight Videos + Takeover 2 Card - August 22nd, 2014
- RVD Responds To ALS Criticism, Roberts/ALS Update - August 22nd, 2014
- WWE Lies About SummerSlam #'s + Cena's Tweets - August 22nd, 2014
- Orton's Interesting Tweet, Austin/Heyman Podcast - August 22nd, 2014
- VIDEOS: Flair Talks Return + Ryder/ALS Challenge - August 21st, 2014
- VIDEOS: Two New NXT Blogs From Bliss & Samson - August 21st, 2014
- Evan Bourne Shoots - Why He Failed His Drug Test - August 21st, 2014
- Backstage News On The Bella Twins Split & Plans? - August 21st, 2014