By Ryan Clark on February 3, 2014
Take-Two officially confirmed today via their third-quarter earnings report that a WWE 2K15 video game will be released during the company’s 2015 fiscal year.
The Cinema Blend website notes the following regarding the game:
“WWE 2K15 will be the second WWE game released by Take-Two. The company purchased the rights from THQ in early 2013. They retained long-time series developer Yukes to handle WWE 2K14. While sales figures weren’t provided for 2K14, the game was apparently successful enough for Take-Two to justify continuing the franchise.
Unlike NBA 2K14, WWE 2K14 was only released on current-gen consoles. It seems likely that the 2K15 will be available on Xbox One and PS4 as well, though.”
For more information, visit CinemaBlend.com.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- The Employee Del Rio Slapped Gone From WWE - October 23rd, 2014
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE NXT Tapings Results (4 Weeks)</i> - October 23rd, 2014
- The Next Live NXT Special & 4 Matches Revealed - October 23rd, 2014
- VIDEOS: Roddy Piper Shoots, Sheamus/2K15 - October 23rd, 2014
- WWE Total Divas Season 4 Filming, Lesnar/WWE - October 23rd, 2014
- JR Addresses NJPW Rumors, Talks Chyna's Video - October 23rd, 2014
- Cesaro Discusses Facing Dolph Ziggler At HIAC - October 23rd, 2014
- Christian To Join Edge On SyFy's 'Haven' - Details - October 23rd, 2014
- VIDEO: Triple H Discusses HIAC, Ambrose, Rollins - October 23rd, 2014
- WWE HIAC News - Stiff Competition, Main Event - October 23rd, 2014