By Ryan Clark on February 3, 2014
Take-Two officially confirmed today via their third-quarter earnings report that a WWE 2K15 video game will be released during the company’s 2015 fiscal year.
The Cinema Blend website notes the following regarding the game:
“WWE 2K15 will be the second WWE game released by Take-Two. The company purchased the rights from THQ in early 2013. They retained long-time series developer Yukes to handle WWE 2K14. While sales figures weren’t provided for 2K14, the game was apparently successful enough for Take-Two to justify continuing the franchise.
Unlike NBA 2K14, WWE 2K14 was only released on current-gen consoles. It seems likely that the 2K15 will be available on Xbox One and PS4 as well, though.”
For more information, visit CinemaBlend.com.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- What Happened After RAW Went?, Photos Inside - October 25th, 2016
- Goldberg Returning On RAW Next Week, Orton News - October 25th, 2016
- WWE Blocks Ryback's Trademark Attempt, 'RAW Talk' - October 25th, 2016
- Big Show Thinks Undertaker Will Return To WWE - October 25th, 2016
- Ziggler On His Feud With Miz, No Mercy Storyline - October 25th, 2016
- Charlotte On ESPN This Week + WM33 Ticket News - October 25th, 2016
- James Ellsworth Set For SD?, RAW Pre-Show (Video) - October 25th, 2016
- WWE HOFer Backstage At RAW, Strong To WWE NXT - October 25th, 2016
- RAW Dark Match & Superstars **SPOILERS** - October 25th, 2016
- Latest Details On Chris Jericho’s Fourth Book Revealed - October 24th, 2016