By Ryan Clark on February 3, 2014
Take-Two officially confirmed today via their third-quarter earnings report that a WWE 2K15 video game will be released during the company’s 2015 fiscal year.
The Cinema Blend website notes the following regarding the game:
“WWE 2K15 will be the second WWE game released by Take-Two. The company purchased the rights from THQ in early 2013. They retained long-time series developer Yukes to handle WWE 2K14. While sales figures weren’t provided for 2K14, the game was apparently successful enough for Take-Two to justify continuing the franchise.
Unlike NBA 2K14, WWE 2K14 was only released on current-gen consoles. It seems likely that the 2K15 will be available on Xbox One and PS4 as well, though.”
For more information, visit CinemaBlend.com.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Daniel Bryan Sends His Condolences To Jim Ross, Ambrose/Corbin Feud On 'Talking Smack' - March 30th, 2017
- Ellsworth At WM33?, Orton's Message To Wyatt - March 30th, 2017
- Mauro Ranallo Misses SD! Live Again, Rowan/WWE - March 30th, 2017
- Ranallo Misses SD! Live Again, Rowan Hypes Return - March 30th, 2017
- VIDEOS: Enzo Amore & Big Cass' Snickers Ad + Bliss - March 29th, 2017
- Heyman: 'Rousey Would Be A Huge Success In WWE!' - March 29th, 2017
- New Stephanie Workout Videos, 'Bring It To The Table' - March 29th, 2017
- Corbin: 'I Want To Slam McGregor On His Head!' - March 29th, 2017
- VIDEOS: Full Y2J vs. HBK WM19 Match + 'Our Home' - March 29th, 2017
- Goldberg: 'I Promise To Go Out On My Sword At 'Mania!' - March 29th, 2017