By Ryan Clark on February 3, 2014
Take-Two officially confirmed today via their third-quarter earnings report that a WWE 2K15 video game will be released during the company’s 2015 fiscal year.
The Cinema Blend website notes the following regarding the game:
“WWE 2K15 will be the second WWE game released by Take-Two. The company purchased the rights from THQ in early 2013. They retained long-time series developer Yukes to handle WWE 2K14. While sales figures weren’t provided for 2K14, the game was apparently successful enough for Take-Two to justify continuing the franchise.
Unlike NBA 2K14, WWE 2K14 was only released on current-gen consoles. It seems likely that the 2K15 will be available on Xbox One and PS4 as well, though.”
For more information, visit CinemaBlend.com.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- <i>WZR TV **ON-AIR-NOW** - Breaking WWE/TNA News + Plans Leaked!!</i> - September 23rd, 2014
- <i>WZR & WWE/TNA **SPOILER** CHATROOM NOW >>>!!</i> - September 23rd, 2014
- This Week's WWE RAW Rating Is In - Ouch! - September 23rd, 2014
- WWE NXT Video Preview + New Hogan/Hasselhoff Pic - September 23rd, 2014
- Paige Looking For Best Friend, NXT Theme On iTunes - September 23rd, 2014
- Nash Confirms Movie Role, Stock Update, Eaton - September 23rd, 2014
- VIDEOS: Latest 'WWE Insiders' + Morrison/TMNT - September 23rd, 2014
- MUST-SEE PHOTO: Maryse's Booty In Pink Bikini! - September 23rd, 2014
- Backstage News: Why Heyman Wasn't On RAW, HIAC - September 23rd, 2014
- Early RAW Rating #'s + Bayley Cuts Promo (Video) - September 23rd, 2014