By Ryan Clark on March 9, 2013
DDP has posted an update on Scott Hall, saying that Hall has been sober for forty days now but needs to raise $80,000 to pay for his hip replacement surgery, physical therapy, dental work and his other medical expenses. DDP says that, similar to Jake Roberts has, he believes that Hall’s health can improve and has promised to manage any donated money.
You can (and should if you have a few extra dollars) contribute via IndieGoGo at this link. Scoty really needs this guys. Say what you want about his past but the guy is currently on the right path and has the guidance of DDP. He deserves this and I’d urge you to donate if you’ve got anything to spare …. even if it’s just $1. Get well soon Scott …. we’re all rooting for you!
If that’s not enough, please view the following new video from Scott Hall where he thanks all of you and is trying his hardest for all of you guys:
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- What Happened After RAW - John Cena Appears - May 20th, 2013
- WWE Main Event & SD Main Events Revealed - May 20th, 2013
- Triple H Not Injured On RAW + Curt Axel 'Debuts' - May 20th, 2013
- Hilarious Backstage Cole/RAW Pic, Main Event - May 20th, 2013
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW! - May 20th, 2013
- Ambulance Match Added To WWE Payback, Shield - May 20th, 2013
- Savage's Family Meet Up To Celebrate His Life - May 20th, 2013
- MVP Not At RAW, Superstars Matches Taped, O'Neil - May 20th, 2013
- Rey Mysterio Undergoing Another Minor Surgery - May 20th, 2013
- RAW Dark Match & WWE Superstars **SPOILERS** - May 20th, 2013