By Ryan Clark on April 7, 2012
– As previously reported, WWE’s live SmackDown will have an “Old School” theme. Mick Foley, Roddy Piper, Howard Finkel, Tony Atlas, Pat Patterson, Gene Okerlund, Hacksaw Duggan, Hillbilly Jim and more are set to appear on the show. There’s a possibility that they may announce a debut for WWE Legends House, with talk that it may run on SyFy since the WWE Network has been pushed back.
– Jerry Lawler will be appearing for USA Championship Wrestling Burns, Tennessee on April 7th. Chase Stevens is also set for the show.
– Zack Ryder has become the latest in a growing list of WWE talent using Diamond Dallas Page’s DDP Yoga. The list includes Chris Jericho, Curt Hawkins, Daniel Bryan, Kane, Mick Foley, Santino Marella, The Miz, Titus O’Neil and William Regal. You can find out more about DDP Yoga at http://www.ddpyoga.com/
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE.com: Jey Uso Suffers Leg 'Injury' On RAW - September 2nd, 2014
- Big Main Event Segment + Naomi Backstage At RAW - September 1st, 2014
- 2 RAW Matches For Next Week + SD Main Event - September 1st, 2014
- Who Played The Miz's Makeup Artist On RAW?, Bellas - September 1st, 2014
- Colter Returns On RAW + Eva Marie Magazine Cover - September 1st, 2014
- Openly Gay NFL Player Invited Next Week's RAW - September 1st, 2014
- RAW Dark Matches & WWE Superstars **SPOILERS** - September 1st, 2014
- <i>WWE RAW Results (9/1) - Six-Man Tag-Team Match!</i> - September 1st, 2014
- Bella Twins Pool Party Canceled + Total Divas Hype - September 1st, 2014
- The Opening Segment For Tonight's WWE RAW - September 1st, 2014