By Ryan Clark on April 7, 2012
– As previously reported, WWE’s live SmackDown will have an “Old School” theme. Mick Foley, Roddy Piper, Howard Finkel, Tony Atlas, Pat Patterson, Gene Okerlund, Hacksaw Duggan, Hillbilly Jim and more are set to appear on the show. There’s a possibility that they may announce a debut for WWE Legends House, with talk that it may run on SyFy since the WWE Network has been pushed back.
– Jerry Lawler will be appearing for USA Championship Wrestling Burns, Tennessee on April 7th. Chase Stevens is also set for the show.
– Zack Ryder has become the latest in a growing list of WWE talent using Diamond Dallas Page’s DDP Yoga. The list includes Chris Jericho, Curt Hawkins, Daniel Bryan, Kane, Mick Foley, Santino Marella, The Miz, Titus O’Neil and William Regal. You can find out more about DDP Yoga at http://www.ddpyoga.com/
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEOS: RAW Highlights + Backstage Fallout Videos - July 22nd, 2014
- VIDEO: Punk Says He'll NEVER Return To The Ring - July 22nd, 2014
- Backstage Update - Rollins vs. Ambrose Plans - July 22nd, 2014
- VIDEOS: New Entrances For Lee/Miz/Woods & Naomi - July 22nd, 2014
- PHOTOS: AJ Lee & Kaitlyn At RAW, Ryder/RAW - July 22nd, 2014
- WWE Main Event & SD Main Events Revealed + More - July 21st, 2014
- The WWE SummerSlam Main Event Revealed - Details - July 21st, 2014
- VIDEOS: Flo Rida Performs On RAW + Heyman/RAW - July 21st, 2014
- PHOTO: Nikki Bella N*p Slip On RAW! - July 21st, 2014
- Main Event Main Event Revealed + Stephanie/Brie - July 21st, 2014