By Ryan Clark on April 7, 2012
– As previously reported, WWE’s live SmackDown will have an “Old School” theme. Mick Foley, Roddy Piper, Howard Finkel, Tony Atlas, Pat Patterson, Gene Okerlund, Hacksaw Duggan, Hillbilly Jim and more are set to appear on the show. There’s a possibility that they may announce a debut for WWE Legends House, with talk that it may run on SyFy since the WWE Network has been pushed back.
– Jerry Lawler will be appearing for USA Championship Wrestling Burns, Tennessee on April 7th. Chase Stevens is also set for the show.
– Zack Ryder has become the latest in a growing list of WWE talent using Diamond Dallas Page’s DDP Yoga. The list includes Chris Jericho, Curt Hawkins, Daniel Bryan, Kane, Mick Foley, Santino Marella, The Miz, Titus O’Neil and William Regal. You can find out more about DDP Yoga at http://www.ddpyoga.com/
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Magazine Staff Says Goodbyes, 'Cheap Pops' - August 29th, 2014
- VIDEOS: WWE NXT & Superstars Highlight Videos - August 29th, 2014
- WWE NXT Takeover 2 Card + Y2J/Batista Podcast - August 29th, 2014
- Update: Jake Roberts Is In & Out Of Consciousness - August 29th, 2014
- The New NXT General Manager Is?, Lesnar/SD/HIAC - August 29th, 2014
- Major Update - Jake Roberts Current Condition - August 29th, 2014
- The Reason WWE Rushed The Network Into Canada - August 28th, 2014
- Yet Another Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against WWE - August 28th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Hot Paige Photo Shoot + WWE 'Cheap Pops' - August 28th, 2014
- Updates On Guerrero, Rodriguez & Tatsu, SD Changes - August 28th, 2014