By Ryan Clark on June 17, 2012
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer
Despite issues with Brock Lesnar’s relationship with WWE, the company is still moving forward with a match between him and Triple H at SummerSlam. Sources report that the match would currently have Vince McMahon in Triple H’s corner and John Laurinaitis in Brock Lesnar’s corner.
In the proposed scenario, John Cena would win tonight at No Way Out, which would lead to Vince firing Laurinaitis. The Board of Directors would then back Laurinaitis and he would return, with Lesnar as his enforcer, to take out Triple H.
Of course, plans can and will likely change so take this with a grain of salt for now.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- SD Dark Match + SD & Main Event Matches Taped - May 21st, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE SmackDown Results For Friday</i> - May 21st, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** Main Event Results For Wednesday</i> - May 21st, 2013
- Carlito Takes A Shot At The Shield, RAW, More - May 21st, 2013
- Sunny Released From Prison, Says She Had Cancer - May 21st, 2013
- WWE Head Writer Gone From Company - May 21st, 2013
- Early RAW Rating #'s Are In, Foley Speaks Out - May 21st, 2013
- Why Is Curtis Axel Getting A Major Push?, Details - May 21st, 2013
- Mark Henry Injured?, WWE Outside The Ring Video - May 21st, 2013
- Original Plans For Curtis Axel's Name, Orton, Foley - May 21st, 2013