By Ryan Clark on January 21, 2013
— RAW Roulette will return next Monday night on RAW when WWE returns to Las Vegas, NV. This should come as no surprise as we reported this several weeks ago here on the website.
— As announced on RAW this week, Alberto Del Rio vs. The Big Show in a Last Man Standing match for the World Title will take place at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view this Sunday night on pay-per-view.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Baron Corbin On ESPN - Praises Triple H For NXT - December 9th, 2016
- Naomi’s Total Divas Graphic Snub Was An Accident - December 7th, 2016
- Linda McMahon Joins Trump Administration - Details - December 7th, 2016
- Photos Of WWE Stars In Afghanistan For The Troops - December 7th, 2016
- Why Wasn't Triple H Backstage At RAW?, Balor Update - December 7th, 2016
- Original Plans For Sasha vs. Charlotte At Roadblock - December 7th, 2016
- This Week's WWE RAW Rating Drops - Details Inside - December 7th, 2016
- John Cena Not Working WWE Elimination Chamber? - December 6th, 2016
- Update: Lawler & Lita Removed From WWE's Pre-Shows - December 6th, 2016
- Survivor Series 2017 Travel Packages On Sale Today - December 6th, 2016