By Ryan Clark on January 21, 2013
— RAW Roulette will return next Monday night on RAW when WWE returns to Las Vegas, NV. This should come as no surprise as we reported this several weeks ago here on the website.
— As announced on RAW this week, Alberto Del Rio vs. The Big Show in a Last Man Standing match for the World Title will take place at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view this Sunday night on pay-per-view.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Backstage Update - Lita's Current WWE Status - July 22nd, 2016
- Update - Will The NYSAC Suspend Lesnar SSlam? - July 22nd, 2016
- Report - Jinder Mahal In Talks To Return To WWE - July 22nd, 2016
- Heath Slater A Free Agent Following The WWE Draft - July 22nd, 2016
- Kevin Nash: 'I Want To Be Dolph Ziggler’s Diesel' - July 21st, 2016
- Backstage News - WWE Interested In CMLL Stars? - July 21st, 2016
- Backstage News - Squash Matches?, New NXT Stars? - July 21st, 2016
- Bayley To Be Called Up?, 4 NXT Stars Being Called Up? - July 21st, 2016
- Bischoff On Hogan's Well-Being, Goldberg's Return? - July 21st, 2016
- WWE Draft News - Foley Reacts + Slater A Free Agent? - July 21st, 2016