By Ryan Clark on January 21, 2013
– RAW Roulette will return next Monday night on RAW when WWE returns to Las Vegas, NV. This should come as no surprise as we reported this several weeks ago here on the website.
– As announced on RAW this week, Alberto Del Rio vs. The Big Show in a Last Man Standing match for the World Title will take place at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view this Sunday night on pay-per-view.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Zeb Colter Says He's Returne, Crowe Injury Update - August 31st, 2014
- A Total Divas Q&A On Twitter Tomorrow, Cesaro - August 31st, 2014
- Update: Darren Young's Injury, Recovery & Return - August 31st, 2014
- Batista: 'I'm Too Busy To Return To WWE In 2014' - August 31st, 2014
- NXT Star Solomon Crowe Injured & Hospitalized - August 31st, 2014
- PHOTO: WWE's Brad Maddox At PWG Indy Event - August 31st, 2014
- Update On Where Jake Roberts Was Flying To, More - August 31st, 2014
- Brad Maddox Attends Indy Event, Rollins Note, Stock - August 31st, 2014
- Sting's Son Doesn't Want To Be A Wrestler, King Mo - August 31st, 2014
- VIDEOS: New Total Divas Clip + Goldust Speaks Out - August 31st, 2014