By Ryan Clark on January 21, 2013
— RAW Roulette will return next Monday night on RAW when WWE returns to Las Vegas, NV. This should come as no surprise as we reported this several weeks ago here on the website.
— As announced on RAW this week, Alberto Del Rio vs. The Big Show in a Last Man Standing match for the World Title will take place at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view this Sunday night on pay-per-view.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Reigns/Wyatt Pulled From WWE's Japan Tour, Roode - June 26th, 2016
- Nancy Benoit's Sister: 'What Drove Chris To Murder' - June 25th, 2016
- Xavier Woods & Kenny Omega Continue Their Feud - June 25th, 2016
- PHOTOS - Finn Balor Given A WWE NXT Sendoff? - June 25th, 2016
- Report - Styles & Aries Changed WWE's Attitude - June 25th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Lots Of WWE Cruiserweight Classic Videos - June 25th, 2016
- Backstage Note On Why WWE Won't Push Ziggler - June 25th, 2016
- WWE SmackDown vs. The NBA Draft Ratings Are In - June 25th, 2016
- Scott Hall: 'I Still Hope To Land A Job With WWE NXT' - June 25th, 2016
- Barnett & Hart Discuss UFC Sale Rumors, Lesnar - June 25th, 2016