By Ryan Clark on January 21, 2013
— RAW Roulette will return next Monday night on RAW when WWE returns to Las Vegas, NV. This should come as no surprise as we reported this several weeks ago here on the website.
— As announced on RAW this week, Alberto Del Rio vs. The Big Show in a Last Man Standing match for the World Title will take place at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view this Sunday night on pay-per-view.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Brock Lesnar Not Backstage At Tonight's SD! Tapings - February 9th, 2016
- Backstage Report - 3 NXT Stars Set To Be Called Up - February 9th, 2016
- Monday's WWE RAW Rating - Bryan's Retirement #'s - February 9th, 2016
- Cesaro Posts A 'Team Uppercut' Photo, Total Divas - February 9th, 2016
- Y2J Sports 'Social Outcasts' Shirt On RAW, Birthdays - February 9th, 2016
- Jim Ross Signs On As Spokesman For Flipps Media - February 9th, 2016
- The Next Set Of NXT Tapings At FSU Announced - February 9th, 2016
- Jim Ross Blogs On Daniel Bryan's Retirement On RAW - February 9th, 2016
- VIDEOS: All D-Bryan/RAW Videos + Unseen Footage - February 9th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Lots Of Highlights From Last Night's RAW - February 9th, 2016