By Ryan Clark on February 10, 2013
WWE star CM Punk took a bad bump getting dropped on his head while taking a suplex from The Miz on Saturday night at the WWE live event in Springfield, Missouri. The incident went down during the tag team main event featuring Punk tagging with WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro vs. Miz and Ryback. Punk rolled out of the ring shortly after taking the bad bump and was later helped to the back by WWE officials.
Early reports are that Punk was sore, but was expected to be okay and work tonight in Cape Girardeau, Missouri.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Various News: Today's Birthdays, Savage, SHINE - May 20th, 2013
- WWE Posts Lots Of Post-Extreme Rules Interviews - May 20th, 2013
- Live Report From Last Night's Extreme Rules PPV - May 20th, 2013
- Extreme Rules Tweets - Jericho, Ross & Barrett - May 20th, 2013
- Zeb Colter's Post-Extreme Rules Rant, Meet Kofi - May 20th, 2013
- Crazy Leg Drop Spot At The Billboard Awards - May 20th, 2013
- VIDEOS: WWE Extreme Rules Pre & Post Shows - May 20th, 2013
- RAW Social Media Ambassador Is - Kevin Jonas - May 20th, 2013
- Early Preview For Tonight's WWE RAW Telecast - May 20th, 2013
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym! - May 20th, 2013