By Ryan Clark on August 20, 2012
Limp Bizkit frontman Fred Durst was escorted out of the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, California, the venue for WWE’s SummerSlam pay-per-view event Sunday night, after flipping the bird while being shown on camera prior to the main event match-up between Brock Lesnar and Triple H.
Durst, however, is denying rumors that he was kicked out of the venue. He wrote on Twitter, “I was leaving to beat the traffic! Haha, security escorting me out?? WWE is family. hahaha. Is this really a rumor? Amazing. My boys at WWE are cracking up! Note- never leave early to beat traffic!”
The message was quickly deleted.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEO: Scuffle At The UFC 160 Weigh-Ins - May 24th, 2013
- Full UFC 160 Weigh-In Results Inside Here - May 24th, 2013
- The Rock Buys His Cousin Tamina Snuka A New Car - May 24th, 2013
- WWE Signs Two Divas To Developmental Deals - May 24th, 2013
- PHOTOS: HBK's *NEW LOOK* Revealed! - May 24th, 2013
- PHOTO: The Rock Buys Tamina Snuka A New Car! - May 24th, 2013
- PHOTO: WWE's Newest Developmental Diva! - May 24th, 2013
- WWE Makes New NXT Hire - Who Is It? - May 24th, 2013
- 'Bret Hart Appreciation Night' To Air On WWE App - May 24th, 2013
- Ric Flair Falsely Advertised, Punk/Ziggler News - May 24th, 2013