By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
According to sources, it is rumored that up to as many as 30 WWE office employees could be released by the end of the week. The cuts are expected to take place after this week’s TV tapings when everyone heads back to Titan Tower in Connecticut. This would be done as the next wave of budget cuts for the company. The source notes that the executive wing is expected to be the focus of these WWE employee cuts. The company has previously released several talents, also made cuts to air and ground travel, and cut things like the RAW post game show.
One source says that the company has needed to trim the fat for a while now, and that this will be less painful to upper management than it may seem. Again, at this time, take this report as a rumor. But it does fall in line with earlier reports that WWE was reportedly to cut upwards of $20 million from their budget.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE NXT House Show Results 5/23 – Starke, FL - May 24th, 2015
- Report: WWE Plants Seeds For HHH vs. Rollins - May 24th, 2015
- Backstage Updates - Brad Maddox, Layla & WWE - May 24th, 2015
- Backstage Update - The Big Show's WWE Return - May 24th, 2015
- Reigns, Truth & Uso 'Crash' A Wedding Last Night - May 24th, 2015
- PHOTOS: Cena Speaks At A Graduation Ceremony - May 24th, 2015
- Rousey: 'There's No Way I'm Done With WWE Yet!' - May 24th, 2015
- Lita Isn't A Fan Of The WWE Divas Title Belt, More - May 24th, 2015
- NXT's Alexa Bliss, Blake & Murphy New Looks - May 24th, 2015
- PHOTO: A New & Sad Photo Of Bobby Heenan - May 23rd, 2015