By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
According to sources, it is rumored that up to as many as 30 WWE office employees could be released by the end of the week. The cuts are expected to take place after this week’s TV tapings when everyone heads back to Titan Tower in Connecticut. This would be done as the next wave of budget cuts for the company. The source notes that the executive wing is expected to be the focus of these WWE employee cuts. The company has previously released several talents, also made cuts to air and ground travel, and cut things like the RAW post game show.
One source says that the company has needed to trim the fat for a while now, and that this will be less painful to upper management than it may seem. Again, at this time, take this report as a rumor. But it does fall in line with earlier reports that WWE was reportedly to cut upwards of $20 million from their budget.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- SMW & Mid-South Added To WWE's Network - December 1st, 2015
- Updated TLC PPV Card + RAW Highlights (Videos) - December 1st, 2015
- Backstage Stephanie/RAW Photo + Big SD! Match - December 1st, 2015
- RAW Dark Match & Superstars **SPOILERS** - December 1st, 2015
- Maddox's Post WWE-Ring Name, Cena/India Tour - November 30th, 2015
- Kevin Owens Wants To Face Brock Lesnar At WM - November 30th, 2015
- <i>WWE RAW Results (11/30) - Reigns vs. Sheamus!</i> - November 30th, 2015
- The Rock Teasing A 'Key Announcement', Barrett - November 30th, 2015
- Charlotte & Sasha Call For The Women’s Title - November 30th, 2015
- Ric Flair On RAW Tonight, + UpUpDownDown - November 30th, 2015