By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
According to sources, it is rumored that up to as many as 30 WWE office employees could be released by the end of the week. The cuts are expected to take place after this week’s TV tapings when everyone heads back to Titan Tower in Connecticut. This would be done as the next wave of budget cuts for the company. The source notes that the executive wing is expected to be the focus of these WWE employee cuts. The company has previously released several talents, also made cuts to air and ground travel, and cut things like the RAW post game show.
One source says that the company has needed to trim the fat for a while now, and that this will be less painful to upper management than it may seem. Again, at this time, take this report as a rumor. But it does fall in line with earlier reports that WWE was reportedly to cut upwards of $20 million from their budget.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE House Show Results 8.29.15: Orlando, FL - August 30th, 2015
- 'Beat The Clock Challenge' Set For Monday's RAW - August 30th, 2015
- Seth Rollins' Girlfriend/Mistress Posts Swastika Pics - August 30th, 2015
- Russo: 'WWE Is Dropping The Ball With Bray Wyatt!' - August 30th, 2015
- Rollins' Girlfriend/Mistress Debuts At NXT Event - August 30th, 2015
- VIDEO: Fan Tries To 'Stab' Dean Ambrose At SD!? - August 30th, 2015
- Heyman: 'Joe Rogan Is The Corey Graves Of UFC!' - August 29th, 2015
- Vickie Guerrero Now A Medical Office Administrator - August 29th, 2015
- A Rumored RAW Match, Survivor Series 2015 Tix - August 29th, 2015
- SummerSlam Dominates, Sting's WWE Future, More - August 29th, 2015