By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
According to sources, it is rumored that up to as many as 30 WWE office employees could be released by the end of the week. The cuts are expected to take place after this week’s TV tapings when everyone heads back to Titan Tower in Connecticut. This would be done as the next wave of budget cuts for the company. The source notes that the executive wing is expected to be the focus of these WWE employee cuts. The company has previously released several talents, also made cuts to air and ground travel, and cut things like the RAW post game show.
One source says that the company has needed to trim the fat for a while now, and that this will be less painful to upper management than it may seem. Again, at this time, take this report as a rumor. But it does fall in line with earlier reports that WWE was reportedly to cut upwards of $20 million from their budget.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- <i>WWE RAW Results (12/19) - Owens/Y2J vs. Reigns/Rollins!</i> - December 19th, 2016
- Ryback: 'The HHH Comment That Hurt My Feelings!' - December 19th, 2016
- PHOTOS: Sasha/Charlotte Iron Man Match At Roadblock - December 19th, 2016
- A Big Roadblock Rematch Set For RAW + Balor Video - December 19th, 2016
- Neville Returns At Roadblock, Post-'RAW Talk' Guests - December 19th, 2016
- <i>WWE Roadblock Results (12/12) - New Champions!</i> - December 19th, 2016
- USA Network Touts Success – Credits With WWE - December 16th, 2016
- Randy Orton: 'I Have A Few More Title Reigns In Me!' - December 16th, 2016
- Samoa Joe Not Cleared To Wrestle Due To Injury? - December 16th, 2016
- Backstage Note On Chris Hero's WWE Return, Ryder - December 15th, 2016