By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
According to sources, it is rumored that up to as many as 30 WWE office employees could be released by the end of the week. The cuts are expected to take place after this week’s TV tapings when everyone heads back to Titan Tower in Connecticut. This would be done as the next wave of budget cuts for the company. The source notes that the executive wing is expected to be the focus of these WWE employee cuts. The company has previously released several talents, also made cuts to air and ground travel, and cut things like the RAW post game show.
One source says that the company has needed to trim the fat for a while now, and that this will be less painful to upper management than it may seem. Again, at this time, take this report as a rumor. But it does fall in line with earlier reports that WWE was reportedly to cut upwards of $20 million from their budget.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEO: Excellent Daniel Bryan Interview - Return? - July 31st, 2015
- Photos From Yesterday's Tough Enough Challenge - July 31st, 2015
- Why A Divas Match Was Cut From SD! + SD! 'Fallout' - July 31st, 2015
- The Rock Reacts To Hulk Hogan's Racist Rants - July 31st, 2015
- More On The Hogan vs. Gawker Court Hearing - July 31st, 2015
- AJ Lee Meets Seth Green, WWE Stock Update, Nash - July 31st, 2015
- Virgil Does A Rather Interesting Reddit AMA Today - July 30th, 2015
- Backstage Update - Brock Lesnar's WWE Contract - July 30th, 2015
- Backstage Update - Original Sting/SSlam Plans - July 30th, 2015
- Hogan's Lawyer Says His Career Is Over, Trial Date - July 30th, 2015