By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
According to sources, it is rumored that up to as many as 30 WWE office employees could be released by the end of the week. The cuts are expected to take place after this week’s TV tapings when everyone heads back to Titan Tower in Connecticut. This would be done as the next wave of budget cuts for the company. The source notes that the executive wing is expected to be the focus of these WWE employee cuts. The company has previously released several talents, also made cuts to air and ground travel, and cut things like the RAW post game show.
One source says that the company has needed to trim the fat for a while now, and that this will be less painful to upper management than it may seem. Again, at this time, take this report as a rumor. But it does fall in line with earlier reports that WWE was reportedly to cut upwards of $20 million from their budget.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Final Card For Tonight's WWE Survivor Series PPV - November 23rd, 2014
- <i>DETAILS ON TONIGHT'S FREE SURVIVOR SERIES PBP!</i> - November 23rd, 2014
- JR, DDP & Lilian Garcia Discusses Survivor Series - November 23rd, 2014
- **SPOILER** Update - 3 Names At Survivor Series? - November 22nd, 2014
- Lesnar Set For Another RAW?, Y2J's WWE Return - November 22nd, 2014
- Roman Reigns Locally Advertised For TLC 2014 - November 22nd, 2014
- **SPOILERS** - 2 Huge Names At Survivor Series? - November 22nd, 2014
- Backstage News On Kevin Owen's (Steen) NXT Debut - November 22nd, 2014
- **SPOILER** - Another Big Name At Survivor Series? - November 22nd, 2014
- Backstage NXT Plans Hideo Itami & Finn Balor? - November 22nd, 2014