By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
According to sources, it is rumored that up to as many as 30 WWE office employees could be released by the end of the week. The cuts are expected to take place after this week’s TV tapings when everyone heads back to Titan Tower in Connecticut. This would be done as the next wave of budget cuts for the company. The source notes that the executive wing is expected to be the focus of these WWE employee cuts. The company has previously released several talents, also made cuts to air and ground travel, and cut things like the RAW post game show.
One source says that the company has needed to trim the fat for a while now, and that this will be less painful to upper management than it may seem. Again, at this time, take this report as a rumor. But it does fall in line with earlier reports that WWE was reportedly to cut upwards of $20 million from their budget.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Diva Paige Rips British Airways - Details - October 10th, 2015
- WWE’s Third Quarter Conference Call Details - October 10th, 2015
- WWE Officials Happy w/ NXT Takeover: Respect - October 10th, 2015
- Jericho Reveals His Worst Argument With Vince - October 9th, 2015
- Mark Henry To Retire After WrestleMania 32? - October 9th, 2015
- Hulk Hogan Understands Why WWE Released Him - October 9th, 2015
- A Bayley Photo, Birthdays, WWE/Saudi Arabia - October 9th, 2015
- Backstage Update - Rock & Undertaker's Futures - October 9th, 2015
- JR Praises Sasha Banks vs. Bayley NXT Match - October 9th, 2015
- Sasha Banks Apologizes To 'Izzy', Foley To Ireland - October 9th, 2015