By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
According to sources, it is rumored that up to as many as 30 WWE office employees could be released by the end of the week. The cuts are expected to take place after this week’s TV tapings when everyone heads back to Titan Tower in Connecticut. This would be done as the next wave of budget cuts for the company. The source notes that the executive wing is expected to be the focus of these WWE employee cuts. The company has previously released several talents, also made cuts to air and ground travel, and cut things like the RAW post game show.
One source says that the company has needed to trim the fat for a while now, and that this will be less painful to upper management than it may seem. Again, at this time, take this report as a rumor. But it does fall in line with earlier reports that WWE was reportedly to cut upwards of $20 million from their budget.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- <i>WWE RAW Results (10/17) - Goldberg Returns & More!</i> - October 17th, 2016
- Mick Foley Taking Break From Twitter After Fan Posts PMs Online - October 16th, 2016
- Snow Storm in Edmonton Caused Changes At WWE Live Event - October 16th, 2016
- Dana: Punk Probably Won't Get Second Fight In UFC!' - October 14th, 2016
- Seth Rollins Reveals Why He Still Uses The Pedigree - October 14th, 2016
- Sasha Banks Wants To Be In Royal Rumble Match (Video) - October 14th, 2016
- Update - Ronda Rousey's UFC Return Revealed - October 14th, 2016
- Mickie James Returning At NXT Takeover: Toronto - October 14th, 2016
- Roderick Strong Signs With NXT - Video, Tripe H Reacts - October 14th, 2016
- Michael Hayes Responds To Bret Hart's Apology - October 13th, 2016