By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
According to sources, it is rumored that up to as many as 30 WWE office employees could be released by the end of the week. The cuts are expected to take place after this week’s TV tapings when everyone heads back to Titan Tower in Connecticut. This would be done as the next wave of budget cuts for the company. The source notes that the executive wing is expected to be the focus of these WWE employee cuts. The company has previously released several talents, also made cuts to air and ground travel, and cut things like the RAW post game show.
One source says that the company has needed to trim the fat for a while now, and that this will be less painful to upper management than it may seem. Again, at this time, take this report as a rumor. But it does fall in line with earlier reports that WWE was reportedly to cut upwards of $20 million from their budget.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- The Employee Del Rio Slapped Gone From WWE - October 23rd, 2014
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE NXT Tapings Results (4 Weeks)</i> - October 23rd, 2014
- The Next Live NXT Special & 4 Matches Revealed - October 23rd, 2014
- VIDEOS: Roddy Piper Shoots, Sheamus/2K15 - October 23rd, 2014
- WWE Total Divas Season 4 Filming, Lesnar/WWE - October 23rd, 2014
- JR Addresses NJPW Rumors, Talks Chyna's Video - October 23rd, 2014
- Cesaro Discusses Facing Dolph Ziggler At HIAC - October 23rd, 2014
- Christian To Join Edge On SyFy's 'Haven' - Details - October 23rd, 2014
- VIDEO: Triple H Discusses HIAC, Ambrose, Rollins - October 23rd, 2014
- WWE HIAC News - Stiff Competition, Main Event - October 23rd, 2014