By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
According to sources, it is rumored that up to as many as 30 WWE office employees could be released by the end of the week. The cuts are expected to take place after this week’s TV tapings when everyone heads back to Titan Tower in Connecticut. This would be done as the next wave of budget cuts for the company. The source notes that the executive wing is expected to be the focus of these WWE employee cuts. The company has previously released several talents, also made cuts to air and ground travel, and cut things like the RAW post game show.
One source says that the company has needed to trim the fat for a while now, and that this will be less painful to upper management than it may seem. Again, at this time, take this report as a rumor. But it does fall in line with earlier reports that WWE was reportedly to cut upwards of $20 million from their budget.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Goldust Undergoing Shoulder Surgery - Details - May 6th, 2015
- PHOTOS: Sandow's New 'Macho Mandow' Gimmick - May 6th, 2015
- HHH, Cena & Many Others Comment On The ESPN/NXT Special - May 6th, 2015
- <i>**SPOILERS** SmackDown Results For Thursday</i> - May 5th, 2015
- <i>**SPOILERS** Main Event Results For Wednesday</i> - May 5th, 2015
- Vince Rumor Killer, Top 10 RAW Moments (Video) - May 5th, 2015
- Triple H High On Xavier Woods, Zayn's Future - May 5th, 2015
- Goldberg: 'My WWE Run Wasn’t A Lot Of Fun', More - May 5th, 2015
- Jim Ross Blogs - Ambrose, New Day, Lana's Push - May 5th, 2015
- Last Night's WWE RAW Rating Is In - Details - May 5th, 2015