By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
According to sources, it is rumored that up to as many as 30 WWE office employees could be released by the end of the week. The cuts are expected to take place after this week’s TV tapings when everyone heads back to Titan Tower in Connecticut. This would be done as the next wave of budget cuts for the company. The source notes that the executive wing is expected to be the focus of these WWE employee cuts. The company has previously released several talents, also made cuts to air and ground travel, and cut things like the RAW post game show.
One source says that the company has needed to trim the fat for a while now, and that this will be less painful to upper management than it may seem. Again, at this time, take this report as a rumor. But it does fall in line with earlier reports that WWE was reportedly to cut upwards of $20 million from their budget.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Zack Sabre Jr. 'I Haven't Changed Style For WWE!' - August 26th, 2016
- PHOTOS: HBK Backstage At Last Night's NXT Tapings - August 26th, 2016
- Storm Doesn’t Like Seth Rollins’ Turnbuckle Bomb - August 26th, 2016
- Report - Original WWE SummerSlam Plans & Very Late Changes + Meetings - August 25th, 2016
- Major Late Changes To Orton/Lesnar SSlam Finish? - August 25th, 2016
- VIDEOS: WWE NXT & CC Highlight Videos - August 25th, 2016
- Cass & Enzo Praised, Bubba Praises Road Rogg - August 25th, 2016
- Madusa: 'Dumping Women’s Title In Trash Ruined Her!' - August 25th, 2016
- Cody: 'Dusty Told Me To Leave WWE 4 Years Ago!' - August 25th, 2016
- Goldberg: 'A WWE Return Isn’t Up To Me!', & More - August 25th, 2016