By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
According to sources, it is rumored that up to as many as 30 WWE office employees could be released by the end of the week. The cuts are expected to take place after this week’s TV tapings when everyone heads back to Titan Tower in Connecticut. This would be done as the next wave of budget cuts for the company. The source notes that the executive wing is expected to be the focus of these WWE employee cuts. The company has previously released several talents, also made cuts to air and ground travel, and cut things like the RAW post game show.
One source says that the company has needed to trim the fat for a while now, and that this will be less painful to upper management than it may seem. Again, at this time, take this report as a rumor. But it does fall in line with earlier reports that WWE was reportedly to cut upwards of $20 million from their budget.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Bayley Discusses Triple H/Women's Division, Dusty - July 27th, 2016
- Miz: 'My Underdog Story Hasn’t Been Told!', Maryse - July 27th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Fandango Reacts To Orton's Shots At Him - July 27th, 2016
- VIDEOS: New WWE SD! Intro, Sasha Banks' Photoshoot - July 27th, 2016
- American Alpha's SD! Debut, Slater A 'Free Agent'? - July 27th, 2016
- Backlash News: PPV Confirmed, Cena Not Advertised - July 27th, 2016
- Rhyno Returns On SD! (Video), New SD! Announcer - July 27th, 2016
- Flair Reacts To Charlotte's Title Loss + SD! Videos - July 27th, 2016
- What Happened After This Week's WWE SmackDown? - July 27th, 2016
- WWE Offers Cruiserweight Classic Talent Contracts - July 26th, 2016