By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
According to sources, it is rumored that up to as many as 30 WWE office employees could be released by the end of the week. The cuts are expected to take place after this week’s TV tapings when everyone heads back to Titan Tower in Connecticut. This would be done as the next wave of budget cuts for the company. The source notes that the executive wing is expected to be the focus of these WWE employee cuts. The company has previously released several talents, also made cuts to air and ground travel, and cut things like the RAW post game show.
One source says that the company has needed to trim the fat for a while now, and that this will be less painful to upper management than it may seem. Again, at this time, take this report as a rumor. But it does fall in line with earlier reports that WWE was reportedly to cut upwards of $20 million from their budget.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- John Morrison Praises Bischoff, Talks TNA/GFW - October 22nd, 2014
- JR Blogs: Who Should Main Event HIAC?, & More - October 22nd, 2014
- Jericho Says He Won't Be At WrestleMania 31 - October 22nd, 2014
- Nickelodeon To Produce New Season Of Slam City - October 22nd, 2014
- Brock Lesnar Not At SD, HIAC Tickets, Y2J Award - October 22nd, 2014
- Jericho On Using Google To Help Write His Book - October 22nd, 2014
- Report: CM Punk/WWE Relationship Not Improving - October 22nd, 2014
- Rumor: Rey Mysterio Done With WWE - October 22nd, 2014
- VIDEO: Ambrose On Austin/Pillman Comparisons - October 22nd, 2014
- Sami Zayn Discusses His History w/ Kevin Steen - October 22nd, 2014