By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
According to sources, it is rumored that up to as many as 30 WWE office employees could be released by the end of the week. The cuts are expected to take place after this week’s TV tapings when everyone heads back to Titan Tower in Connecticut. This would be done as the next wave of budget cuts for the company. The source notes that the executive wing is expected to be the focus of these WWE employee cuts. The company has previously released several talents, also made cuts to air and ground travel, and cut things like the RAW post game show.
One source says that the company has needed to trim the fat for a while now, and that this will be less painful to upper management than it may seem. Again, at this time, take this report as a rumor. But it does fall in line with earlier reports that WWE was reportedly to cut upwards of $20 million from their budget.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Two Big SD! Segments + Big Cass & Enzo On ESPN - May 31st, 2016
- JR Reacts To Ospreay vs. Ricochet NJPW BOSJ Match - May 30th, 2016
- WWE Planning Big Emphasis On SD! w/ Brand Split? - May 30th, 2016
- Sheamus Discusses The WWE Brand Split, More - May 30th, 2016
- RAW Dark Match & WWE Superstars **SPOILERS** - May 30th, 2016
- Austin: Charlotte/Flair RAW Segment Was 'Real Bad' - May 30th, 2016
- <i>WWE RAW Results (5/30) - John Cena Returns!</i> - May 30th, 2016
- Ticketmaster Removes WWE NXT Takeover: Brooklyn - May 30th, 2016
- Rollins Returning To WWE's Events This Weekend - May 30th, 2016
- WWE Announces New NXT 'Road Trip' Events In July - May 30th, 2016