By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
According to sources, it is rumored that up to as many as 30 WWE office employees could be released by the end of the week. The cuts are expected to take place after this week’s TV tapings when everyone heads back to Titan Tower in Connecticut. This would be done as the next wave of budget cuts for the company. The source notes that the executive wing is expected to be the focus of these WWE employee cuts. The company has previously released several talents, also made cuts to air and ground travel, and cut things like the RAW post game show.
One source says that the company has needed to trim the fat for a while now, and that this will be less painful to upper management than it may seem. Again, at this time, take this report as a rumor. But it does fall in line with earlier reports that WWE was reportedly to cut upwards of $20 million from their budget.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE App Download #'s, Superstars Gone Good - July 6th, 2015
- A Fan Struck During The Lesnar/RAW Segment - July 6th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Highlights From Monday's RAW Broadcast - July 6th, 2015
- Ex-WWE Diva Eve Torres Gives Birth To A Girl - July 6th, 2015
- More Names For Rhodes Special + Network/Italy - July 6th, 2015
- RAW Dark Match & WWE Superstars **SPOILERS** - July 6th, 2015
- Owens/RAW Update, Alicia Fox/Dominion, Mysterio - July 6th, 2015
- Visitors At RAW, Ziggler's Favorite Opponent - July 6th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Win A Trip To SummerSlam + Total Divas - July 6th, 2015
- Heyman & Rollins Hype RAW, Corey Graves/RAW - July 6th, 2015