By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
According to sources, it is rumored that up to as many as 30 WWE office employees could be released by the end of the week. The cuts are expected to take place after this week’s TV tapings when everyone heads back to Titan Tower in Connecticut. This would be done as the next wave of budget cuts for the company. The source notes that the executive wing is expected to be the focus of these WWE employee cuts. The company has previously released several talents, also made cuts to air and ground travel, and cut things like the RAW post game show.
One source says that the company has needed to trim the fat for a while now, and that this will be less painful to upper management than it may seem. Again, at this time, take this report as a rumor. But it does fall in line with earlier reports that WWE was reportedly to cut upwards of $20 million from their budget.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Responds To Billy Jack Haynes’ Lawsuit - April 1st, 2015
- The Rock On Jimmy Kimmel Live Tonight, Flair/Taz - April 1st, 2015
- VIDEO: Cena On Meredith Vieira Show + Rock/Ellen - April 1st, 2015
- News On Tough Enough, Rollins' Briefcase, Nikki - April 1st, 2015
- Backstage Update - Tamina Snuka's WWE Return - April 1st, 2015
- VIDEO: New Clip From WWE's Ultimate Warrior DVD - April 1st, 2015
- JR, DDP & Jake Roberts React To WrestleMania 31 - April 1st, 2015
- WWE Reveals More WrestleMania Records Broken - April 1st, 2015
- WWE Storyline Injury Updates: Cole, Booker & JBL - April 1st, 2015
- Finkel Celebrates A WWE Milestone, Y2J's Podcast - April 1st, 2015