By Ryan Clark on July 28, 2014
According to sources, it is rumored that up to as many as 30 WWE office employees could be released by the end of the week. The cuts are expected to take place after this week’s TV tapings when everyone heads back to Titan Tower in Connecticut. This would be done as the next wave of budget cuts for the company. The source notes that the executive wing is expected to be the focus of these WWE employee cuts. The company has previously released several talents, also made cuts to air and ground travel, and cut things like the RAW post game show.
One source says that the company has needed to trim the fat for a while now, and that this will be less painful to upper management than it may seem. Again, at this time, take this report as a rumor. But it does fall in line with earlier reports that WWE was reportedly to cut upwards of $20 million from their budget.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- New Stephanie Workout Videos, 'Bring It To The Table' - March 29th, 2017
- Corbin: 'I Want To Slam McGregor On His Head!' - March 29th, 2017
- VIDEOS: Full Y2J vs. HBK WM19 Match + 'Our Home' - March 29th, 2017
- Goldberg: 'I Promise To Go Out On My Sword At 'Mania!' - March 29th, 2017
- Interesting Stats On WM33, NXT & HOF Ticket Sales - March 29th, 2017
- Triple H: 'WWE Trainers Wanted To Cut Enzo Amore!' - March 28th, 2017
- Austin Aries On WM33 Match Being On Kickoff Show - March 28th, 2017
- Stephanie McMahon: 'I Once Pushed For Cena Heel Turn!' - March 28th, 2017
- Updates: SD! Women’s Title WM33 Kickoff Show Match - March 28th, 2017
- Nakamura: 'I Didn't Like My Theme Music At First!' - March 28th, 2017