By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
In an update on Ric Flair and WWE, we can confirm that he went to Pittsburgh, PA on Monday and completed his WWE medical testing.
If Flair passes the tests, he is expected to appear full-time for WWE in a non-wrestling role. Several different ideas have been suggested for him if all goes well with the medical testing.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Who's Doing WWE's Theme Songs?, JBL & Cole Show - August 2nd, 2014
- Kelly Kelly Engaged, WWE Stock Update, Y2J/SD - August 2nd, 2014
- Cena & Lesnar Not On RAW + SD Fallout (Video) - August 1st, 2014
- VIDEO: HHH Announces NXT Takeover 2 Special - August 1st, 2014
- X-Pac/Nash Not At SummerSlam + Kane/Food Drive - August 1st, 2014
- WWE Surveys Fans About A WWE Fantasy Camp - August 1st, 2014
- Jim Ross Blogs - WWE Network & Its Issues, Cuts - August 1st, 2014
- Paul Heyman Says It's Time To Move On From ECW - August 1st, 2014
- WWE Spokesperson Confirms Staff Layoff Number - August 1st, 2014
- Two Developmental Talents React To Their Firings - August 1st, 2014