By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
In an update on Ric Flair and WWE, we can confirm that he went to Pittsburgh, PA on Monday and completed his WWE medical testing.
If Flair passes the tests, he is expected to appear full-time for WWE in a non-wrestling role. Several different ideas have been suggested for him if all goes well with the medical testing.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- <i>WZR TV **ON-AIR-NOW** - Breaking WWE/TNA News + Plans Leaked!!</i> - September 2nd, 2014
- <i>WZR & WWE/TNA **SPOILER** CHATROOM NOW!!</i> - September 2nd, 2014
- Watch Out Bellas! - Jerry Springer Coming To RAW - September 2nd, 2014
- Rosa Mendes' Total Divas Role, Batista's Film, Sam - September 2nd, 2014
- JR Q&A - TNA/ROH vs. WWE, Sting's Opponents? - September 2nd, 2014
- WWE's New Production Trucks (Photo), WWE Network - September 2nd, 2014
- VIDEO: Russo Talks WWE Creative, Vince, Lesnar - September 2nd, 2014
- Darren Young Reacts To Michael Sam/RAW, Rollins - September 2nd, 2014
- Roode Rips Bellas/RAW Segment + Brie Bella Reacts - September 2nd, 2014
- Nash In 'Magic Mike' Sequel?, Early SD Rating #'s - September 2nd, 2014