By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
In an update on Ric Flair and WWE, we can confirm that he went to Pittsburgh, PA on Monday and completed his WWE medical testing.
If Flair passes the tests, he is expected to appear full-time for WWE in a non-wrestling role. Several different ideas have been suggested for him if all goes well with the medical testing.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Report: WWE Hires A Top Acting Coach For NXT - July 24th, 2014
- Reigns & O'Neil Discuss Their Troubled Childhoods - July 24th, 2014
- A Report From Comic-Con - Sting, Hogan, D-Bryan - July 24th, 2014
- Report: Rey Mysterio Not Cashing WWE Paychecks - July 24th, 2014
- Why Sting Appeared With WWE At Comic-Con Today - July 24th, 2014
- PHOTOS: Orton & Lawler's Girlfriends, Reigns's Wife - July 24th, 2014
- PHOTOS: Lesnar & Sable Prior To RAW, Kaitlyn - July 24th, 2014
- KENTA Praises Cesaro After RAW, NXT Diva Injury - July 24th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Sting Appears With WWE At Comic-Con! - July 24th, 2014
- #WWETransformed Social Media Tease Revealed - July 24th, 2014