By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
In an update on Ric Flair and WWE, we can confirm that he went to Pittsburgh, PA on Monday and completed his WWE medical testing.
If Flair passes the tests, he is expected to appear full-time for WWE in a non-wrestling role. Several different ideas have been suggested for him if all goes well with the medical testing.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- More Backstage News On Lesnar/Cena/WWE, More - August 21st, 2014
- D-Bryan Needs Tommy John Surgery, Out 3+ Months? - August 21st, 2014
- WWE NXT Matches + Big Update On Y2J's Next Book - August 21st, 2014
- Backstage News On Rosa Mendes, New WWE Film? - August 21st, 2014
- Does WWE Consider Dean Ambrose A Main Eventer? - August 21st, 2014
- Was WWE Considering Rehiring Alberto Del Rio? - August 21st, 2014
- Backstage News - Why Lesnar Destroyed Cena - August 21st, 2014
- Who Was At Eva Marie's Bridal Shower?, Natalya - August 21st, 2014
- Major Creative Re-Writes At RAW, Trish/Rock News - August 21st, 2014
- VIDEOS: Maryse & Eve Accept ALS Challenge (HOT!) - August 20th, 2014