By Ryan Clark on February 5, 2013
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Triple H is scheduled to become a regular on television. Triple H is booked as a performer on all post-Wrestlemania 29 television tapings in New Jersey and Boston.
With the exception of an appearance in late 2012, he has not been part of WWE television on a regular basis since his match with Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam last August.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- New WWE NXT Champion Crowned - Details - May 24th, 2013
- Confirmed SD Matches, Wrestling Cares Update - May 24th, 2013
- Kane's Debate Challenge, WWE Attendance #'s - May 23rd, 2013
- WWE Title Belt Maker, JR At Developmental Center - May 23rd, 2013
- VIDEO: WWE Spoofs CM Punk's Entrance Video - May 23rd, 2013
- Rock To Begin Filming 'Hercules', Backlund/WWE - May 23rd, 2013
- 'DX Road Trip' This Weekend, Jacqueline/WWE.com - May 23rd, 2013
- Bret Hart Remembers His Brother Owen - Details - May 23rd, 2013
- VIDEOS: Raven's Latest + Amy Weber's New Song - May 23rd, 2013
- Steve Austin Sets Guidelines For Podcast Q&A - May 23rd, 2013