By Ryan Clark on March 7, 2013
– John Cena, Khris Loux, Perkins Miller and Stephanie McMahon will all be taking part in a conference panel at SWSX this Saturday to talk about how “WWE is crushing social media” utilzing television and Pay Per View. The description adds, “Learn how WWE’s integrated marketing and content strategy is driving bone crushing levels of engagement by connecting Superstars directly with their fans – delivering exclusive content, stunning face-offs and real-time experiences that dominate social television.” For more details on the panel this Saturday, click here.
– Devin Cutting passed this along: WWE returns to the Convention Center in Fort Worth, Texas on May 12th, 2013 at 3 PM. Tickets go on sale March 16th. Go to http://prowrestlingevents.weebly.com for info about future events.
– With conservative commentator Glenn Beck refusing to associate with WWE after publicly speaking out again Tea Party-inspired villains Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter, the sports-entertainment organization has nixed plans to draw attention to him.
– Promoting WWE Studios’ much-anticipated DVD and Blu-ray release of The Marine 3: Homefront, The Miz spoke to movie news outlet I AM ROGUE in the following video interview.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Final Card For Sunday's WWE Extreme Rules PPV - May 17th, 2013
- Is WWE Going To Strip Dolph Ziggler Of The Title? - May 17th, 2013
- Nate Diaz' Suspension Details + FX 8 Weigh-Ins - May 17th, 2013
- More On Booker T's Surgery + SSlam Update, Kane - May 17th, 2013
- Jake Roberts To WWE's HOF, Sami Callihan/WWE - May 17th, 2013
- The Fired NXT Talents & Vince McMahon Tweet - May 17th, 2013
- Update On The Seven WWE NXT Releases Today - May 17th, 2013
- Breaking News: 3 More NXT Releases (7 Total) - May 17th, 2013
- Injury Update On Rock, WWE's Weekend Matches - May 17th, 2013
- More On The Four WWE NXT Releases Today - May 17th, 2013