By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
According to sources, WWE has been quietly helping DDP with Jake Roberts and Scott Hall as they’ve paid for people who have experience with rehabilitation/addiction issues to be there for them in the event that something happens. Basically, if any issues come up, WWE is helping out with the costs as both Hall of Famers struggle on a daily basis. With that being said, both guys have been doing very well in recent months but there have been times where they slip up.
This past weekend, Jake worked several indy events in the Oregon area and was then invited to a strip club following the show. Jake turned down the invite and told the wrestlers who asked him to come along that he “knew what would happen next” if he went. Kudos to Jake for doing the right thing and trying to stay sober.
It should also be noted that Jake has been talking with Bray Wyatt in recent weeks and has been giving him advice.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Backstage News: WWE Cuts Back Pay For TV Extras - October 1st, 2014
- Backstage Update - WWE's Plans For Rusev - October 1st, 2014
- Backstage News - Rey Mysterio & AAA, JTG Update - October 1st, 2014
- WWE Settling Lawsuits + WWE Attendance #'s, More - October 1st, 2014
- Backstage Updates - Hell In A Cell Main Events? - October 1st, 2014
- Backstage Update: McMahon's 'Total Divas' Rule - October 1st, 2014
- Backstage News: WWE PPV Bonuses Extremely Low - October 1st, 2014
- Adrian Neville On A RAW Return, NXT Camaraderie - October 1st, 2014
- The Opening For John Cena's WWE DVD, Hornswoggle - October 1st, 2014
- PHOTO: Paige Being Filmed Outside Of WWE RAW - October 1st, 2014