By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
According to sources, WWE has been quietly helping DDP with Jake Roberts and Scott Hall as they’ve paid for people who have experience with rehabilitation/addiction issues to be there for them in the event that something happens. Basically, if any issues come up, WWE is helping out with the costs as both Hall of Famers struggle on a daily basis. With that being said, both guys have been doing very well in recent months but there have been times where they slip up.
This past weekend, Jake worked several indy events in the Oregon area and was then invited to a strip club following the show. Jake turned down the invite and told the wrestlers who asked him to come along that he “knew what would happen next” if he went. Kudos to Jake for doing the right thing and trying to stay sober.
It should also be noted that Jake has been talking with Bray Wyatt in recent weeks and has been giving him advice.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- A Big Tag-Team SD! Main Event + The HIAC Lineup - October 13th, 2015
- RAW Dark Match & WWE Superstars *SPOILERS* - October 13th, 2015
- WWE Confirms Rusev & Lana Real-Life Engagement - October 13th, 2015
- Nick Dinsmore: 'Eugene Character Was My Idea!' - October 13th, 2015
- Rumor: The Reason For John Cena's Time Off? - October 12th, 2015
- The Rock's Post-Workout Fun (Video), Birthdays - October 12th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Rock's 'Ford' Commercial + Ziggler/Ghosts - October 12th, 2015
- Sami Zayn Explains 'Bound For Glory' Tweet, Athena - October 12th, 2015
- Sting DVD Out Tomorrow + Orton/Condemned 2 - October 12th, 2015
- Wade Barrett: 'I Want To Be A Tag Team Wrestler!' - October 12th, 2015