By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
According to sources, WWE has been quietly helping DDP with Jake Roberts and Scott Hall as they’ve paid for people who have experience with rehabilitation/addiction issues to be there for them in the event that something happens. Basically, if any issues come up, WWE is helping out with the costs as both Hall of Famers struggle on a daily basis. With that being said, both guys have been doing very well in recent months but there have been times where they slip up.
This past weekend, Jake worked several indy events in the Oregon area and was then invited to a strip club following the show. Jake turned down the invite and told the wrestlers who asked him to come along that he “knew what would happen next” if he went. Kudos to Jake for doing the right thing and trying to stay sober.
It should also be noted that Jake has been talking with Bray Wyatt in recent weeks and has been giving him advice.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Final Card For Tonight's WWE Survivor Series PPV - November 23rd, 2014
- <i>DETAILS ON TONIGHT'S FREE SURVIVOR SERIES PBP!</i> - November 23rd, 2014
- JR, DDP & Lilian Garcia Discusses Survivor Series - November 23rd, 2014
- **SPOILER** Update - 3 Names At Survivor Series? - November 22nd, 2014
- Lesnar Set For Another RAW?, Y2J's WWE Return - November 22nd, 2014
- Roman Reigns Locally Advertised For TLC 2014 - November 22nd, 2014
- **SPOILERS** - 2 Huge Names At Survivor Series? - November 22nd, 2014
- Backstage News On Kevin Owen's (Steen) NXT Debut - November 22nd, 2014
- **SPOILER** - Another Big Name At Survivor Series? - November 22nd, 2014
- Backstage NXT Plans Hideo Itami & Finn Balor? - November 22nd, 2014