By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
According to sources, WWE has been quietly helping DDP with Jake Roberts and Scott Hall as they’ve paid for people who have experience with rehabilitation/addiction issues to be there for them in the event that something happens. Basically, if any issues come up, WWE is helping out with the costs as both Hall of Famers struggle on a daily basis. With that being said, both guys have been doing very well in recent months but there have been times where they slip up.
This past weekend, Jake worked several indy events in the Oregon area and was then invited to a strip club following the show. Jake turned down the invite and told the wrestlers who asked him to come along that he “knew what would happen next” if he went. Kudos to Jake for doing the right thing and trying to stay sober.
It should also be noted that Jake has been talking with Bray Wyatt in recent weeks and has been giving him advice.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Flair & Charlotte Throw Out First Pitch (Photos) - May 2nd, 2016
- WWE Payback News - Attendance #'s, WWE Polls Fans - May 2nd, 2016
- VIDEOS: Bret Hart At Payback + Miz/Maryse React - May 2nd, 2016
- Update & Photo - Enzo Amore At The Hospital - May 2nd, 2016
- World Title Match Set For WWE's Extreme Rules PPV - May 2nd, 2016
- Breaking Updates - Latest On Enzo Amore's Injury - May 1st, 2016
- Breaking Updates - Enzo Amore Injured At Payback - May 1st, 2016
- <i>WWE Payback Results (5/1) - Reigns vs. Styles!</i> - May 1st, 2016
- Cody Rhodes Gets Tattoo In Honor Of Dusty (Photo) - May 1st, 2016
- NXT Star Gets Engaged (Pics), UK SD! To Thursdays - May 1st, 2016