By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
According to sources, WWE has been quietly helping DDP with Jake Roberts and Scott Hall as they’ve paid for people who have experience with rehabilitation/addiction issues to be there for them in the event that something happens. Basically, if any issues come up, WWE is helping out with the costs as both Hall of Famers struggle on a daily basis. With that being said, both guys have been doing very well in recent months but there have been times where they slip up.
This past weekend, Jake worked several indy events in the Oregon area and was then invited to a strip club following the show. Jake turned down the invite and told the wrestlers who asked him to come along that he “knew what would happen next” if he went. Kudos to Jake for doing the right thing and trying to stay sober.
It should also be noted that Jake has been talking with Bray Wyatt in recent weeks and has been giving him advice.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Tamina Snuka Returning This Week?, '205 Live' Video - December 4th, 2016
- Cody Rhodes On His Relationship With Dusty/Goldust - December 4th, 2016
- Santino Marella Moving To Acting?, 'Five Thing' (Video) - December 2nd, 2016
- Stephanie On The Vince McMahon Death Threats - December 2nd, 2016
- Carmella's Black Eye (Pic), Cena & Nikki's Date (Video) - December 2nd, 2016
- Cody Rhodes On Why He Can't Use 'Rhodes' Name - December 2nd, 2016
- Goldberg Advertised For First RAW Of 2017, WWE/ESPN - December 1st, 2016
- Kevin Nash: 'Oz Gimmick Was Over In Japan!'(Audio) - December 1st, 2016
- The Sandman Discusses The ECW Crucifixion Angle - December 1st, 2016
- Report: Racist Chants At The NXT Tapings?, More - December 1st, 2016