By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
According to sources, WWE has been quietly helping DDP with Jake Roberts and Scott Hall as they’ve paid for people who have experience with rehabilitation/addiction issues to be there for them in the event that something happens. Basically, if any issues come up, WWE is helping out with the costs as both Hall of Famers struggle on a daily basis. With that being said, both guys have been doing very well in recent months but there have been times where they slip up.
This past weekend, Jake worked several indy events in the Oregon area and was then invited to a strip club following the show. Jake turned down the invite and told the wrestlers who asked him to come along that he “knew what would happen next” if he went. Kudos to Jake for doing the right thing and trying to stay sober.
It should also be noted that Jake has been talking with Bray Wyatt in recent weeks and has been giving him advice.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Update 55 WWE Employees Fired + Vince's Email - July 31st, 2014
- **SPOILERS** - New NXT GM + NXT Takeover 2 Card - July 31st, 2014
- CM Punk Having Fun These Days, Austin's Podcast - July 31st, 2014
- WWE Fires Magazine Team?, Network Advertising - July 31st, 2014
- The Story Behind 'YES!' Chant + SSlam Changes? - July 31st, 2014
- PHOTO: Devitt & KENTA Backstage At NXT Tapings - July 31st, 2014
- The Name & Date Of The Next NXT Live Special - July 31st, 2014
- Major Heat On Scott Hall - Details On Why Inside - July 31st, 2014
- WWE Ending WWE Magazine Soon - Details Inside - July 31st, 2014
- Update - WWE Cuts Complete - 50 Employee Fired - July 31st, 2014