By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
According to sources, WWE has been quietly helping DDP with Jake Roberts and Scott Hall as they’ve paid for people who have experience with rehabilitation/addiction issues to be there for them in the event that something happens. Basically, if any issues come up, WWE is helping out with the costs as both Hall of Famers struggle on a daily basis. With that being said, both guys have been doing very well in recent months but there have been times where they slip up.
This past weekend, Jake worked several indy events in the Oregon area and was then invited to a strip club following the show. Jake turned down the invite and told the wrestlers who asked him to come along that he “knew what would happen next” if he went. Kudos to Jake for doing the right thing and trying to stay sober.
It should also be noted that Jake has been talking with Bray Wyatt in recent weeks and has been giving him advice.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Fires Merchandising VP Following WM30 Issues - August 28th, 2014
- WWE Runs Tryouts For NXT Takeover 2 Main Events - August 28th, 2014
- Report: WWE Very Interested In Ronda Rousey - August 28th, 2014
- Report: WWE Scraps Tough Enough Return Plans - August 28th, 2014
- WWE Changes Lesnar/RAW Plans + Barrett/WWE - August 28th, 2014
- Report: WWE Talent Happy With WrestleMania Payoffs - August 27th, 2014
- Why Y2J & Orton Weren't On RAW, Colter Injured? - August 27th, 2014
- Report: Shawne Merriman & WWE Part Ways - August 27th, 2014
- NXT Gimmick Dropped Due To HHH?, Ryback Update - August 27th, 2014
- Prince Devitt's WWE Name?, WWE Attendance #'s - August 27th, 2014