By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
According to sources, WWE has been quietly helping DDP with Jake Roberts and Scott Hall as they’ve paid for people who have experience with rehabilitation/addiction issues to be there for them in the event that something happens. Basically, if any issues come up, WWE is helping out with the costs as both Hall of Famers struggle on a daily basis. With that being said, both guys have been doing very well in recent months but there have been times where they slip up.
This past weekend, Jake worked several indy events in the Oregon area and was then invited to a strip club following the show. Jake turned down the invite and told the wrestlers who asked him to come along that he “knew what would happen next” if he went. Kudos to Jake for doing the right thing and trying to stay sober.
It should also be noted that Jake has been talking with Bray Wyatt in recent weeks and has been giving him advice.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Declares Quarterly Dividend, Ziggler News - October 24th, 2014
- VIDEO: New WWE Survivor Series Promo (Reigns) - October 24th, 2014
- VIDEO: Time-Lapse Of The HIAC Being Set Up - October 24th, 2014
- Backstage News - Undertaker's New WWE Role - October 24th, 2014
- AJ Lee Discusses Her 'Crush' On Paige, Divas - October 24th, 2014
- Mickie James Interested In A WWE Return? - October 24th, 2014
- El Hijo Del Santo Backstage At NXT Tapings (Pic) - October 24th, 2014
- WWE's Hell In A Cell Poll, Total Divas Preview - October 24th, 2014
- Seth Rollins Wants To Main Event Hell In A Cell - October 24th, 2014
- Dean Ambrose On Fans Cheering Him, & More - October 24th, 2014