By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
According to sources, WWE has been quietly helping DDP with Jake Roberts and Scott Hall as they’ve paid for people who have experience with rehabilitation/addiction issues to be there for them in the event that something happens. Basically, if any issues come up, WWE is helping out with the costs as both Hall of Famers struggle on a daily basis. With that being said, both guys have been doing very well in recent months but there have been times where they slip up.
This past weekend, Jake worked several indy events in the Oregon area and was then invited to a strip club following the show. Jake turned down the invite and told the wrestlers who asked him to come along that he “knew what would happen next” if he went. Kudos to Jake for doing the right thing and trying to stay sober.
It should also be noted that Jake has been talking with Bray Wyatt in recent weeks and has been giving him advice.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Natalya On McMahon's 'Brass Ring' Comments, Kidd - December 21st, 2014
- D-Young Comments On WWE Return + Vaudevillains - December 21st, 2014
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE SmackDown Results For Friday</i> - December 21st, 2014
- <i>**SPOILERS** Main Event Results For Tuesday</i> - December 21st, 2014
- Report: Major Storyline Set For First RAW Of 2015 - December 21st, 2014
- JR Blogs - Rousey To WWE?, New SD! Announcers - December 21st, 2014
- Itami To Begin Writing A Blog, Monday Night War - December 21st, 2014
- Seth Rollins Wants To Main Event WrestleMania 31 - December 21st, 2014
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt & Bo Dallas With Their Father - December 21st, 2014
- Update On Shane 'Hurricane' Helms' ACL Surgery - December 21st, 2014