By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
According to sources, WWE has been quietly helping DDP with Jake Roberts and Scott Hall as they’ve paid for people who have experience with rehabilitation/addiction issues to be there for them in the event that something happens. Basically, if any issues come up, WWE is helping out with the costs as both Hall of Famers struggle on a daily basis. With that being said, both guys have been doing very well in recent months but there have been times where they slip up.
This past weekend, Jake worked several indy events in the Oregon area and was then invited to a strip club following the show. Jake turned down the invite and told the wrestlers who asked him to come along that he “knew what would happen next” if he went. Kudos to Jake for doing the right thing and trying to stay sober.
It should also be noted that Jake has been talking with Bray Wyatt in recent weeks and has been giving him advice.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Last Night's WWE SmackDown Rating Is In - May 29th, 2015
- Kevin Owens: 'I Want To Make Triple H Proud!' - May 29th, 2015
- Samoa Joe Discusses What Led To His WWE Deal - May 29th, 2015
- Rumored Title & Date For WWE's Owen Hart DVD - May 29th, 2015
- Neville Reacts To Main Roster Debut, HHH's Tweet - May 29th, 2015
- Updates On 'Ivory' & 'Molly Holly' & Teddy Long - May 29th, 2015
- VIDEO: WWE Stars Sing Shawn Michaels 'Sexy Boy' - May 29th, 2015
- Natalya Reacts To The First NXT Takeover Special - May 29th, 2015
- Seth Rollins On ROH/Destination America, Joe/NXT - May 29th, 2015
- Report - Kevin Owens Signs A New WWE Contract - May 29th, 2015