By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
According to sources, WWE has been quietly helping DDP with Jake Roberts and Scott Hall as they’ve paid for people who have experience with rehabilitation/addiction issues to be there for them in the event that something happens. Basically, if any issues come up, WWE is helping out with the costs as both Hall of Famers struggle on a daily basis. With that being said, both guys have been doing very well in recent months but there have been times where they slip up.
This past weekend, Jake worked several indy events in the Oregon area and was then invited to a strip club following the show. Jake turned down the invite and told the wrestlers who asked him to come along that he “knew what would happen next” if he went. Kudos to Jake for doing the right thing and trying to stay sober.
It should also be noted that Jake has been talking with Bray Wyatt in recent weeks and has been giving him advice.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Breaking News: NXT Star Gone From The Company - March 31st, 2015
- NXT Stars Used During Triple H's WM31 Entrance - March 31st, 2015
- Identity Of The RAW 'Cameraman', Tough Enough - March 31st, 2015
- Backstage News - The WM31 Kickoff Show Matches - March 31st, 2015
- Nikki Bella Reacts To RAW Diva Chants, AJ/ASPCA - March 31st, 2015
- WWE HOF Replay Rating, Live Monthly NXT Specials? - March 31st, 2015
- Backstage News On Lana/RAW, Tough Enough Note - March 31st, 2015
- Jim Ross Blogs On RAW - Neville's Debut, Lesnar - March 31st, 2015
- The Post-WrestleMania RAW Rating Viewership #'s - March 31st, 2015
- PHOTOS: Sting & 'Taker At An Airport Last Night - March 31st, 2015