By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
According to sources, WWE has been quietly helping DDP with Jake Roberts and Scott Hall as they’ve paid for people who have experience with rehabilitation/addiction issues to be there for them in the event that something happens. Basically, if any issues come up, WWE is helping out with the costs as both Hall of Famers struggle on a daily basis. With that being said, both guys have been doing very well in recent months but there have been times where they slip up.
This past weekend, Jake worked several indy events in the Oregon area and was then invited to a strip club following the show. Jake turned down the invite and told the wrestlers who asked him to come along that he “knew what would happen next” if he went. Kudos to Jake for doing the right thing and trying to stay sober.
It should also be noted that Jake has been talking with Bray Wyatt in recent weeks and has been giving him advice.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- New WWE Divas Signed Based On Their Looks? - October 31st, 2014
- Lesnar's RAW Return Set?, Rock/Hollywood, Foley - October 31st, 2014
- VIDEO: Two Indy Talents Receive WWE Tryout - October 31st, 2014
- Ex-WWE Diva 'Maxine' - 'Aksana Took My Gimmick!' - October 31st, 2014
- WWE Ref Shows Off Horror Memorabilia Collection - October 31st, 2014
- Bob Geigel Passes Away - WWE Issues Statement - October 31st, 2014
- Major Update - Randy Savage To WWE HOF? - October 30th, 2014
- Backstage News - Plans For Lesnar, Cena & Reigns - October 30th, 2014
- Alberto Del Rio Claims Lots Of Racism In WWE - October 30th, 2014
- AJ Lee Discusses Her WWE Character, Paige - October 30th, 2014