By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
According to sources, WWE has been quietly helping DDP with Jake Roberts and Scott Hall as they’ve paid for people who have experience with rehabilitation/addiction issues to be there for them in the event that something happens. Basically, if any issues come up, WWE is helping out with the costs as both Hall of Famers struggle on a daily basis. With that being said, both guys have been doing very well in recent months but there have been times where they slip up.
This past weekend, Jake worked several indy events in the Oregon area and was then invited to a strip club following the show. Jake turned down the invite and told the wrestlers who asked him to come along that he “knew what would happen next” if he went. Kudos to Jake for doing the right thing and trying to stay sober.
It should also be noted that Jake has been talking with Bray Wyatt in recent weeks and has been giving him advice.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Miz & Maryse Nearly Involved In A Car Accident - July 5th, 2015
- Randy Orton Gets Engaged - Details Inside - July 5th, 2015
- Kidd/Natalya On Y2J's Podcast, Balor's Title Win - July 5th, 2015
- 2 Tough Enough Contestants Arm Wrestle (Video) - July 5th, 2015
- Backstage News - 'Beast In The East' Announcing - July 5th, 2015
- VIDEOS: 'WWE Fury' + Xavier Woods/Cesaro Game - July 5th, 2015
- PHOTO: Funaki & Lucha Dragons At WWE Event - July 5th, 2015
- Natalya Discusses The NXT Women's Division - July 5th, 2015
- Ron Simmons On The 'DAMN!' Catchphrase, NOD - July 5th, 2015
- John Cena Hypes Tomorrow's RAW In Chicago - July 5th, 2015