By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
According to sources, WWE has been quietly helping DDP with Jake Roberts and Scott Hall as they’ve paid for people who have experience with rehabilitation/addiction issues to be there for them in the event that something happens. Basically, if any issues come up, WWE is helping out with the costs as both Hall of Famers struggle on a daily basis. With that being said, both guys have been doing very well in recent months but there have been times where they slip up.
This past weekend, Jake worked several indy events in the Oregon area and was then invited to a strip club following the show. Jake turned down the invite and told the wrestlers who asked him to come along that he “knew what would happen next” if he went. Kudos to Jake for doing the right thing and trying to stay sober.
It should also be noted that Jake has been talking with Bray Wyatt in recent weeks and has been giving him advice.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Tommy Gilbert Passes Away At The Age Of 75 - November 26th, 2015
- Happy Thanksgiving From The PWS Staff! - November 26th, 2015
- The Dudley Boyz Discuss Their Dream Matches - November 26th, 2015
- Ex-WWE Writer: 'WWE Needs Complete Overhaul!' - November 26th, 2015
- Report - Randy Orton To Undergo Neck Surgery - November 25th, 2015
- NXT Star Blake Was Arrested For DUI In July - November 25th, 2015
- The Reason Brad Maddox Was Fired From WWE - November 25th, 2015
- BREAKING NEWS: Brad Maddox Gone From WWE - November 25th, 2015
- Backstage Update - Sami Zayn Close To A Return? - November 25th, 2015
- Monday's WWE RAW Rating Drops To A New Low - November 25th, 2015