By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
According to sources, WWE has been quietly helping DDP with Jake Roberts and Scott Hall as they’ve paid for people who have experience with rehabilitation/addiction issues to be there for them in the event that something happens. Basically, if any issues come up, WWE is helping out with the costs as both Hall of Famers struggle on a daily basis. With that being said, both guys have been doing very well in recent months but there have been times where they slip up.
This past weekend, Jake worked several indy events in the Oregon area and was then invited to a strip club following the show. Jake turned down the invite and told the wrestlers who asked him to come along that he “knew what would happen next” if he went. Kudos to Jake for doing the right thing and trying to stay sober.
It should also be noted that Jake has been talking with Bray Wyatt in recent weeks and has been giving him advice.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Major Brand Split Update: 2 World Titles?, Draft Date - May 25th, 2016
- Backstage Update - Flair's Status & Future With WWE - May 25th, 2016
- Update: Sasha Banks To Undergo Tests This Weekend - May 25th, 2016
- Orton Reacts To Cody Quitting WWE, Talks Return - May 25th, 2016
- Randy Orton & His Wife Expecting A Baby Girl - May 25th, 2016
- VIDEO: Reigns On Rollins' WWE Return, MITB, More - May 25th, 2016
- Judge Denies Gawker's Motion For New Hogan Trial - May 25th, 2016
- Brandi 'Eden' Rhodes Reveals Why She Quit WWE - May 25th, 2016
- VIDEO: Shane & Stephanie React To Brand Split - May 25th, 2016
- Confirmed - The Return Of Brand Extension + Draft - May 25th, 2016