By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
According to sources, WWE has been quietly helping DDP with Jake Roberts and Scott Hall as they’ve paid for people who have experience with rehabilitation/addiction issues to be there for them in the event that something happens. Basically, if any issues come up, WWE is helping out with the costs as both Hall of Famers struggle on a daily basis. With that being said, both guys have been doing very well in recent months but there have been times where they slip up.
This past weekend, Jake worked several indy events in the Oregon area and was then invited to a strip club following the show. Jake turned down the invite and told the wrestlers who asked him to come along that he “knew what would happen next” if he went. Kudos to Jake for doing the right thing and trying to stay sober.
It should also be noted that Jake has been talking with Bray Wyatt in recent weeks and has been giving him advice.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- <i>**SPOILERS** SmackDown Results For Thursday</i> - August 5th, 2015
- <i>**SPOILERS** Main Event Results For Wednesday</i> - August 5th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Bret Remembers Piper, Cena/TE Hype - August 5th, 2015
- Cena On Tough Enough Next Week + 'Tough Talk' - August 4th, 2015
- PHOTOS: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Take An Arena Tour - August 4th, 2015
- MUST-SEE VIDEO: WWE Refuses To Answer Chyna? - August 4th, 2015
- The Latest On The WWE Concussion Lawsuits - August 4th, 2015
- This Week's WWE RAW Rating Is In - Details Inside - August 4th, 2015
- New WWE 2K16 Features Revealed, Bret/Piper, More - August 4th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Tough Enough 'Digital Extras', + Foley - August 4th, 2015