By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
According to sources, WWE has been quietly helping DDP with Jake Roberts and Scott Hall as they’ve paid for people who have experience with rehabilitation/addiction issues to be there for them in the event that something happens. Basically, if any issues come up, WWE is helping out with the costs as both Hall of Famers struggle on a daily basis. With that being said, both guys have been doing very well in recent months but there have been times where they slip up.
This past weekend, Jake worked several indy events in the Oregon area and was then invited to a strip club following the show. Jake turned down the invite and told the wrestlers who asked him to come along that he “knew what would happen next” if he went. Kudos to Jake for doing the right thing and trying to stay sober.
It should also be noted that Jake has been talking with Bray Wyatt in recent weeks and has been giving him advice.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Who's Backstage At SD?, Owens/Rollins/HIAC Video - October 25th, 2016
- Strong & 8 Other New Recruits Arrive At WWE's PC - October 25th, 2016
- The Heyman/Lesnar RAW Segment (Video), Sasha/HIAC - October 25th, 2016
- Report - WWE Still Debating Hell In A Cell Main Event - October 25th, 2016
- Tonight's WWE SmackDown Live Matches Revealed - October 25th, 2016
- Is WWE Involved w/ FloSports?, RAW 'Fallout' Videos - October 25th, 2016
- What Happened After RAW Went?, Photos Inside - October 25th, 2016
- Goldberg Returning On RAW Next Week, Orton News - October 25th, 2016
- WWE Blocks Ryback's Trademark Attempt, 'RAW Talk' - October 25th, 2016
- Big Show Thinks Undertaker Will Return To WWE - October 25th, 2016