By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
According to sources, WWE has been quietly helping DDP with Jake Roberts and Scott Hall as they’ve paid for people who have experience with rehabilitation/addiction issues to be there for them in the event that something happens. Basically, if any issues come up, WWE is helping out with the costs as both Hall of Famers struggle on a daily basis. With that being said, both guys have been doing very well in recent months but there have been times where they slip up.
This past weekend, Jake worked several indy events in the Oregon area and was then invited to a strip club following the show. Jake turned down the invite and told the wrestlers who asked him to come along that he “knew what would happen next” if he went. Kudos to Jake for doing the right thing and trying to stay sober.
It should also be noted that Jake has been talking with Bray Wyatt in recent weeks and has been giving him advice.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- PHOTOS: The Bella Twins Prepare For Tonight's Oscars - February 26th, 2017
- Report - WWE Contacting Talent For Women's Tournament - February 26th, 2017
- WWE Wishes Maria Kanellis A Happy Birthday, Hardy - February 26th, 2017
- Jake Roberts: 'I Never Enjoyed The Snake Pit!', More - February 26th, 2017
- Paul Heyman Responds To CW Anderson's Claims - Details - February 26th, 2017
- Video Of Daniel Bryan Gardening, Rock At Oscars (Photo) - February 26th, 2017
- Grisham: 'McGregor Would Be A Great Fit For WWE!' - February 26th, 2017
- WWE Signs Canadian Olympic Weightlifter + WWE Jobs - February 25th, 2017
- VIDEO: Riddle Rips Dana White - 'F*ck That Dude!' - February 25th, 2017
- Jim Ross: 'Owens Stole The Show On RAW!', Phoenix/HOF - February 25th, 2017