By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
According to sources, WWE has been quietly helping DDP with Jake Roberts and Scott Hall as they’ve paid for people who have experience with rehabilitation/addiction issues to be there for them in the event that something happens. Basically, if any issues come up, WWE is helping out with the costs as both Hall of Famers struggle on a daily basis. With that being said, both guys have been doing very well in recent months but there have been times where they slip up.
This past weekend, Jake worked several indy events in the Oregon area and was then invited to a strip club following the show. Jake turned down the invite and told the wrestlers who asked him to come along that he “knew what would happen next” if he went. Kudos to Jake for doing the right thing and trying to stay sober.
It should also be noted that Jake has been talking with Bray Wyatt in recent weeks and has been giving him advice.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Confirmed: A NXT DVD Set Confirmed For 2016 - September 5th, 2015
- WWE House Show Results 9/4– Hampton, VA - September 5th, 2015
- John Cena Injured At Last Night's WWE Live Event? - September 5th, 2015
- Bruce Hart: 'I've Heard Tyson Kidd's Career Is Over!' - September 4th, 2015
- WWE SmackDown Rating Drops To A New Low - September 4th, 2015
- Y2J Bringing Storm To WWE's MSG Event?, Swerved - September 4th, 2015
- Next Week's Post-RAW WWE Network Plans, SD! - September 4th, 2015
- NXT Diva Possibly Injured?, Becky Lynch Update - September 4th, 2015
- Bo Dallas Debuts New Finisher, R-Truth/Hollywood? - September 4th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Bray Wyatt's SD! Promo + Nikki /Complex - September 4th, 2015