By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
According to sources, WWE has been quietly helping DDP with Jake Roberts and Scott Hall as they’ve paid for people who have experience with rehabilitation/addiction issues to be there for them in the event that something happens. Basically, if any issues come up, WWE is helping out with the costs as both Hall of Famers struggle on a daily basis. With that being said, both guys have been doing very well in recent months but there have been times where they slip up.
This past weekend, Jake worked several indy events in the Oregon area and was then invited to a strip club following the show. Jake turned down the invite and told the wrestlers who asked him to come along that he “knew what would happen next” if he went. Kudos to Jake for doing the right thing and trying to stay sober.
It should also be noted that Jake has been talking with Bray Wyatt in recent weeks and has been giving him advice.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- PHOTOS: HBK Backstage At Last Night's NXT Tapings - August 26th, 2016
- Storm Doesn’t Like Seth Rollins’ Turnbuckle Bomb - August 26th, 2016
- Report - Original WWE SummerSlam Plans & Very Late Changes + Meetings - August 25th, 2016
- Major Late Changes To Orton/Lesnar SSlam Finish? - August 25th, 2016
- VIDEOS: WWE NXT & CC Highlight Videos - August 25th, 2016
- Cass & Enzo Praised, Bubba Praises Road Rogg - August 25th, 2016
- Madusa: 'Dumping Women’s Title In Trash Ruined Her!' - August 25th, 2016
- Cody: 'Dusty Told Me To Leave WWE 4 Years Ago!' - August 25th, 2016
- Goldberg: 'A WWE Return Isn’t Up To Me!', & More - August 25th, 2016
- This Week's SmackDown Live! Broadcast Ratings - August 25th, 2016