By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
According to sources, WWE has been quietly helping DDP with Jake Roberts and Scott Hall as they’ve paid for people who have experience with rehabilitation/addiction issues to be there for them in the event that something happens. Basically, if any issues come up, WWE is helping out with the costs as both Hall of Famers struggle on a daily basis. With that being said, both guys have been doing very well in recent months but there have been times where they slip up.
This past weekend, Jake worked several indy events in the Oregon area and was then invited to a strip club following the show. Jake turned down the invite and told the wrestlers who asked him to come along that he “knew what would happen next” if he went. Kudos to Jake for doing the right thing and trying to stay sober.
It should also be noted that Jake has been talking with Bray Wyatt in recent weeks and has been giving him advice.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Vince McMahon Tweets On Super Bowl 50 vs. WM31 - February 6th, 2016
- Backstage Update - Another Update On Balor's Injury - February 6th, 2016
- Major Plans For Braun Strowman, Vince High On Him - February 6th, 2016
- 'Sunny' Describes Sexual Encounter With HBK - February 6th, 2016
- Tanahashi Says He Almost Signed With WWE, More - February 6th, 2016
- JR On If 'Sunny' Will Be Removed From WWE's HOF - February 6th, 2016
- When Did AJ Styles First Meet Triple H?, NXT News - February 6th, 2016
- Kaitlyn On 'UpUpDownDown', Styles Praises Dempsey - February 6th, 2016
- Scott Hall Reveals His WM32 Idea, 'The Revival'/WWE - February 6th, 2016
- Update - The Latest On Finn Balor's Ankle Injury - February 6th, 2016