By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
According to sources, WWE has been quietly helping DDP with Jake Roberts and Scott Hall as they’ve paid for people who have experience with rehabilitation/addiction issues to be there for them in the event that something happens. Basically, if any issues come up, WWE is helping out with the costs as both Hall of Famers struggle on a daily basis. With that being said, both guys have been doing very well in recent months but there have been times where they slip up.
This past weekend, Jake worked several indy events in the Oregon area and was then invited to a strip club following the show. Jake turned down the invite and told the wrestlers who asked him to come along that he “knew what would happen next” if he went. Kudos to Jake for doing the right thing and trying to stay sober.
It should also be noted that Jake has been talking with Bray Wyatt in recent weeks and has been giving him advice.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEOS: Sting Appears With WWE At Comic-Con! - July 24th, 2014
- #WWETransformed Social Media Tease Revealed - July 24th, 2014
- PHOTOS: Sting Appears With WWE At Comic-Con! - July 24th, 2014
- Report: No WWE Creative Plans For Ric Flair? - July 24th, 2014
- Backstage News - Hulk Hogan At SummerSlam? - July 24th, 2014
- Report: Two Changes To WWE SummerSlam? - July 24th, 2014
- VERY GRAPHIC PHOTO: Jake Roberts' Leg! - July 24th, 2014
- **SPOILER** - The IC Title Match At SummerSlam - July 24th, 2014
- Naomi Featured On 'Diva Day Off' (Video), Cena/RAW - July 24th, 2014
- WWE Comic-Con Panel Today - Sting Appears! - July 24th, 2014