By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
According to sources, WWE has been quietly helping DDP with Jake Roberts and Scott Hall as they’ve paid for people who have experience with rehabilitation/addiction issues to be there for them in the event that something happens. Basically, if any issues come up, WWE is helping out with the costs as both Hall of Famers struggle on a daily basis. With that being said, both guys have been doing very well in recent months but there have been times where they slip up.
This past weekend, Jake worked several indy events in the Oregon area and was then invited to a strip club following the show. Jake turned down the invite and told the wrestlers who asked him to come along that he “knew what would happen next” if he went. Kudos to Jake for doing the right thing and trying to stay sober.
It should also be noted that Jake has been talking with Bray Wyatt in recent weeks and has been giving him advice.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- American Alpha's SD! Debut, Slater A 'Free Agent'? - July 27th, 2016
- Backlash News: PPV Confirmed, Cena Not Advertised - July 27th, 2016
- Rhyno Returns On SD! (Video), New SD! Announcer - July 27th, 2016
- Flair Reacts To Charlotte's Title Loss + SD! Videos - July 27th, 2016
- What Happened After This Week's WWE SmackDown? - July 27th, 2016
- WWE Offers Cruiserweight Classic Talent Contracts - July 26th, 2016
- The Updated WWE SummerSlam Pay-Per-View Card - July 26th, 2016
- Shelton Benjamin Returning To WWE - Video - July 26th, 2016
- **SPOILERS** - WWE Main Event TV Taping Results - July 26th, 2016
- Report - WWE Bringing Back The 'No Mercy' PPV? - July 26th, 2016