By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
According to sources, WWE has been quietly helping DDP with Jake Roberts and Scott Hall as they’ve paid for people who have experience with rehabilitation/addiction issues to be there for them in the event that something happens. Basically, if any issues come up, WWE is helping out with the costs as both Hall of Famers struggle on a daily basis. With that being said, both guys have been doing very well in recent months but there have been times where they slip up.
This past weekend, Jake worked several indy events in the Oregon area and was then invited to a strip club following the show. Jake turned down the invite and told the wrestlers who asked him to come along that he “knew what would happen next” if he went. Kudos to Jake for doing the right thing and trying to stay sober.
It should also be noted that Jake has been talking with Bray Wyatt in recent weeks and has been giving him advice.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Maria Kanellis Receives WWE Talent Scholarship - October 22nd, 2014
- More On WWE's Major Stock Drop Today - Details - October 22nd, 2014
- Cesaro Says He’s Sick Of Seeing Cena vs. Orton - October 22nd, 2014
- WWE Stock Takes A Significant Hit, WWE Pre-Sale - October 22nd, 2014
- John Morrison Praises Bischoff, Talks TNA/GFW - October 22nd, 2014
- JR Blogs: Who Should Main Event HIAC?, & More - October 22nd, 2014
- Jericho Says He Won't Be At WrestleMania 31 - October 22nd, 2014
- Nickelodeon To Produce New Season Of Slam City - October 22nd, 2014
- Brock Lesnar Not At SD, HIAC Tickets, Y2J Award - October 22nd, 2014
- Jericho On Using Google To Help Write His Book - October 22nd, 2014