By Ryan Clark on June 1, 2012
Source: The Wrestling Observer
WWE is reportedly alarmed at the low rating that RAW received this week. The show did a 2.7 cable rating, the lowest number of the year, and the big topic of discussion in the company was that as opposed to Randy Orton’s suspension.
While the rating was hurt by several factors including Memorial Day, the record-breaking debut of Hatfields & McCoys and the NBA playoffs, officials were reportedly concerned that the CM Punk/Daniel Bryan match lost viewers and that the Alberto Del Rio/Santino Marella match was the lowest quarter hour rating that the show has had in years.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Posts Lots Of Post-Extreme Rules Interviews - May 20th, 2013
- Live Report From Last Night's Extreme Rules PPV - May 20th, 2013
- Extreme Rules Tweets - Jericho, Ross & Barrett - May 20th, 2013
- Zeb Colter's Post-Extreme Rules Rant, Meet Kofi - May 20th, 2013
- Crazy Leg Drop Spot At The Billboard Awards - May 20th, 2013
- VIDEOS: WWE Extreme Rules Pre & Post Shows - May 20th, 2013
- RAW Social Media Ambassador Is - Kevin Jonas - May 20th, 2013
- Early Preview For Tonight's WWE RAW Telecast - May 20th, 2013
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym! - May 20th, 2013
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating! - May 20th, 2013