By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
WWE’s talent relations department has sent out letters this week to all former contracted talent and referees which offers financial planning assistance in ways never before offered. The letter is offering free financial planning and debt assistance through a financial firm for anyone ever employed by the company. This would include help with managing finances and help with debt consolidation for any former talent in debt.
WWE is also offering $5,000 per semester to any former talent who wants to continue their college education. Those interested have to enroll by August 1 to be eligible for the Fall 2014 semester and provide proof of enrollment to WWE.
They were sent out earlier this week and talent are just starting to receive them.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Report: WWE Impressed With 2 Russian Wrestlers - October 31st, 2014
- Eden's Latest Video Blog, WWE/Scooby Doo, HBK - October 31st, 2014
- Kane Discusses Daniel Bryan's WWE Future, 'Taker - October 31st, 2014
- WWE Denies 'Taker Working In NXT Reports - October 31st, 2014
- Trish Stratus Reveals How Scripted Wrestling Is - October 31st, 2014
- Randy Orton Against A Babyface Turn?, Details - October 31st, 2014
- Rock: 'I Was Authentic During My Last WWE Run!' - October 31st, 2014
- JR Blogs - Disappointing Network #'s, Lesnar - October 31st, 2014
- PHOTO: D-Bryan In San Francisco Giants Parade - October 31st, 2014
- NXT & Special Olympics To Attempt World Record - October 31st, 2014