By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
WWE’s talent relations department has sent out letters this week to all former contracted talent and referees which offers financial planning assistance in ways never before offered. The letter is offering free financial planning and debt assistance through a financial firm for anyone ever employed by the company. This would include help with managing finances and help with debt consolidation for any former talent in debt.
WWE is also offering $5,000 per semester to any former talent who wants to continue their college education. Those interested have to enroll by August 1 to be eligible for the Fall 2014 semester and provide proof of enrollment to WWE.
They were sent out earlier this week and talent are just starting to receive them.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Stock Takes A Significant Hit, WWE Pre-Sale - October 22nd, 2014
- John Morrison Praises Bischoff, Talks TNA/GFW - October 22nd, 2014
- JR Blogs: Who Should Main Event HIAC?, & More - October 22nd, 2014
- Jericho Says He Won't Be At WrestleMania 31 - October 22nd, 2014
- Nickelodeon To Produce New Season Of Slam City - October 22nd, 2014
- Brock Lesnar Not At SD, HIAC Tickets, Y2J Award - October 22nd, 2014
- Jericho On Using Google To Help Write His Book - October 22nd, 2014
- Report: CM Punk/WWE Relationship Not Improving - October 22nd, 2014
- Rumor: Rey Mysterio Done With WWE - October 22nd, 2014
- VIDEO: Ambrose On Austin/Pillman Comparisons - October 22nd, 2014