By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
WWE’s talent relations department has sent out letters this week to all former contracted talent and referees which offers financial planning assistance in ways never before offered. The letter is offering free financial planning and debt assistance through a financial firm for anyone ever employed by the company. This would include help with managing finances and help with debt consolidation for any former talent in debt.
WWE is also offering $5,000 per semester to any former talent who wants to continue their college education. Those interested have to enroll by August 1 to be eligible for the Fall 2014 semester and provide proof of enrollment to WWE.
They were sent out earlier this week and talent are just starting to receive them.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Titus O'Neil On The Reunion Of Primetime Players - March 6th, 2015
- Sasha Banks: ‘I’m Going To Transcend Boundaries’ - March 6th, 2015
- Ex-Talent: 'The DeMott Stories Are 100% True' - March 5th, 2015
- The 2015 WWE Royal Rumble Buyrate Revealed - March 5th, 2015
- Lots Of Various News: Cornette, Meet Flair, O'Neil - March 5th, 2015
- Dreamer Reacts To DeMott Abuse Allegations - March 5th, 2015
- Ex-WWE Developmental Star: 'DeMott Carried Gun!' - March 5th, 2015
- Report: Lesnar 'Owes' WWE A Date Due To Walkout? - March 5th, 2015
- VIDEOS: 2 Previews Of Sunday's Total Divas Finale - March 5th, 2015
- The Usos Discuss The Fan Reaction To Reigns - March 5th, 2015