By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
WWE’s talent relations department has sent out letters this week to all former contracted talent and referees which offers financial planning assistance in ways never before offered. The letter is offering free financial planning and debt assistance through a financial firm for anyone ever employed by the company. This would include help with managing finances and help with debt consolidation for any former talent in debt.
WWE is also offering $5,000 per semester to any former talent who wants to continue their college education. Those interested have to enroll by August 1 to be eligible for the Fall 2014 semester and provide proof of enrollment to WWE.
They were sent out earlier this week and talent are just starting to receive them.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Update On WM31 On WWE Network + Rock/Hercules - August 27th, 2014
- Foley Cancels Denver Show, Needs Minor Surgery - August 27th, 2014
- VIDEOS: WWE Main Event Highlight Videos - August 27th, 2014
- Lilian Garcia's Blog, Total Divas/Production Trucks - August 27th, 2014
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE SmackDown Results For Friday</i> - August 26th, 2014
- Ryback Injured; Out Several Weeks - Details - August 26th, 2014
- 2 SD Dark Matches & 2 Big SD Matches Revealed - August 26th, 2014
- Bellas, Reigns, Ambrose Set For Ringside Fest - August 26th, 2014
- Brie Bella Reacts To RAW Segment, WM3/Network? - August 26th, 2014
- Update On The WWE Network Subscriptions, More - August 26th, 2014