By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
WWE’s talent relations department has sent out letters this week to all former contracted talent and referees which offers financial planning assistance in ways never before offered. The letter is offering free financial planning and debt assistance through a financial firm for anyone ever employed by the company. This would include help with managing finances and help with debt consolidation for any former talent in debt.
WWE is also offering $5,000 per semester to any former talent who wants to continue their college education. Those interested have to enroll by August 1 to be eligible for the Fall 2014 semester and provide proof of enrollment to WWE.
They were sent out earlier this week and talent are just starting to receive them.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Jerry Lawler Charges Dropped, Reinstated By WWE - July 1st, 2016
- Gargano Reacts To WWE's CC, Cesaro/SD! 'Fallout' - July 1st, 2016
- Triple H & John Cena Meet NBA Star, Stock Rises - July 1st, 2016
- Bret Hart On Where THF's Pink & Black Came From - July 1st, 2016
- Rose: 'My Character Was Rushed To Main Roster!' - July 1st, 2016
- Tammy 'Sunny' Sytch To Be Sentenced Next Week - Details - July 1st, 2016
- Backstage Update - Ricochet Headed To WWE? - July 1st, 2016
- Y2J: 'I’ll Never Be Full Time Performer Again!', Reigns - July 1st, 2016
- Update - Which NXT Names Will Likely Be Called Up? - July 1st, 2016
- Lesnar: 'I Don't Care If UFC Loss Hurts Drawing Power!' - July 1st, 2016