By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
WWE’s talent relations department has sent out letters this week to all former contracted talent and referees which offers financial planning assistance in ways never before offered. The letter is offering free financial planning and debt assistance through a financial firm for anyone ever employed by the company. This would include help with managing finances and help with debt consolidation for any former talent in debt.
WWE is also offering $5,000 per semester to any former talent who wants to continue their college education. Those interested have to enroll by August 1 to be eligible for the Fall 2014 semester and provide proof of enrollment to WWE.
They were sent out earlier this week and talent are just starting to receive them.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- PHOTOS: WWE Posts Pics Of Sting's WWE Debut - November 24th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Survivor Series Kickoff + RAW/SD Slams - November 24th, 2014
- New Champions Crowned At Survivor Series + Reigns - November 24th, 2014
- Big Match Already Confirmed For WWE's TLC PPV - November 23rd, 2014
- Austin To Interview McMahon The WWE Network - November 23rd, 2014
- <i>WWE Survivor Series Results (11/23) - Sting Debuts!</i> - November 23rd, 2014
- Major WWE Survivor Series Surprises Planned? - November 23rd, 2014
- Rollins Doesn't Appreciate Lesnar’s Title Reign - November 23rd, 2014
- CM Punk Resurfaces On Twitter, Talks UFC & Heyman - November 23rd, 2014
- WWE Network To Air Tribute To The Troops?, Sheamus - November 23rd, 2014