By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
WWE’s talent relations department has sent out letters this week to all former contracted talent and referees which offers financial planning assistance in ways never before offered. The letter is offering free financial planning and debt assistance through a financial firm for anyone ever employed by the company. This would include help with managing finances and help with debt consolidation for any former talent in debt.
WWE is also offering $5,000 per semester to any former talent who wants to continue their college education. Those interested have to enroll by August 1 to be eligible for the Fall 2014 semester and provide proof of enrollment to WWE.
They were sent out earlier this week and talent are just starting to receive them.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Issues Statement On Eddie Gilbert Lawsuit - April 19th, 2015
- Eddie Gilbert’s Dad Sues WWE Over Likeness - April 19th, 2015
- William Regal’s Family Threatened Anonymously - April 19th, 2015
- Layla To Host WWE Show?, + 8 Reasons To Miss AJ - April 19th, 2015
- JR Q&A - NJPW Return?, 'Kiss My Arse' Match, NXT - April 18th, 2015
- Flair Autograph Signing Recap, Graves/Network - April 18th, 2015
- WWE's Brutal Travel Schedule, Post-RAW In Albany - April 18th, 2015
- Ted Dibiase Sr. Compares Bischoff To McMahon - April 18th, 2015
- VIDEO: Barrett Rekindles Feud With Rooney, More - April 18th, 2015
- MUGSHOT PHOTO - Missy Hyatt Arrested - April 18th, 2015