By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
WWE’s talent relations department has sent out letters this week to all former contracted talent and referees which offers financial planning assistance in ways never before offered. The letter is offering free financial planning and debt assistance through a financial firm for anyone ever employed by the company. This would include help with managing finances and help with debt consolidation for any former talent in debt.
WWE is also offering $5,000 per semester to any former talent who wants to continue their college education. Those interested have to enroll by August 1 to be eligible for the Fall 2014 semester and provide proof of enrollment to WWE.
They were sent out earlier this week and talent are just starting to receive them.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Natalya On McMahon's 'Brass Ring' Comments, Kidd - December 21st, 2014
- D-Young Comments On WWE Return + Vaudevillains - December 21st, 2014
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE SmackDown Results For Friday</i> - December 21st, 2014
- <i>**SPOILERS** Main Event Results For Tuesday</i> - December 21st, 2014
- Report: Major Storyline Set For First RAW Of 2015 - December 21st, 2014
- JR Blogs - Rousey To WWE?, New SD! Announcers - December 21st, 2014
- Itami To Begin Writing A Blog, Monday Night War - December 21st, 2014
- Seth Rollins Wants To Main Event WrestleMania 31 - December 21st, 2014
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt & Bo Dallas With Their Father - December 21st, 2014
- Update On Shane 'Hurricane' Helms' ACL Surgery - December 21st, 2014