By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
WWE’s talent relations department has sent out letters this week to all former contracted talent and referees which offers financial planning assistance in ways never before offered. The letter is offering free financial planning and debt assistance through a financial firm for anyone ever employed by the company. This would include help with managing finances and help with debt consolidation for any former talent in debt.
WWE is also offering $5,000 per semester to any former talent who wants to continue their college education. Those interested have to enroll by August 1 to be eligible for the Fall 2014 semester and provide proof of enrollment to WWE.
They were sent out earlier this week and talent are just starting to receive them.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- DETAILS ON FREE WWE ROYAL RUMBLE COVERAGE! - January 25th, 2015
- Final Card For Tonight's WWE Royal Rumble PPV - January 25th, 2015
- Goldust Denies Career Reports, SD Ratings, Bryan - January 25th, 2015
- Justin Gabriel Was Pulled From The Royal Rumble - January 25th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Dolph Ziggler On SD! 'Fallout', & More - January 25th, 2015
- PHOTO: The Rock In Philadelphia - Royal Rumble? - January 24th, 2015
- <i>BREAKING NEWS: Justin Gabriel Quits WWE</i> - January 24th, 2015
- Ziggler's Brother Discusses Crowd Reactions - January 24th, 2015
- VIDEO: Paige On Having Period While Wrestling - January 24th, 2015
- 'WWE 24' Debuts Monday, Slater Returns To WWE - January 24th, 2015