By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
WWE’s talent relations department has sent out letters this week to all former contracted talent and referees which offers financial planning assistance in ways never before offered. The letter is offering free financial planning and debt assistance through a financial firm for anyone ever employed by the company. This would include help with managing finances and help with debt consolidation for any former talent in debt.
WWE is also offering $5,000 per semester to any former talent who wants to continue their college education. Those interested have to enroll by August 1 to be eligible for the Fall 2014 semester and provide proof of enrollment to WWE.
They were sent out earlier this week and talent are just starting to receive them.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Early Betting Odds For Tonight's Battleground PPV - July 23rd, 2016
- Ricochet Wants To Be Called Up To The Main Roster - July 23rd, 2016
- Lynch: 'I Want Equal Opportunity For Women In WWE!' - July 23rd, 2016
- Update - Will The NYSAC Suspend Lesnar SSlam? - July 23rd, 2016
- Lita's Role Changing In WWE, Lawler's New Gig - July 23rd, 2016
- Backstage Update - Lita's Current WWE Status - July 22nd, 2016
- Update - Will The NYSAC Suspend Lesnar SSlam? - July 22nd, 2016
- Report - Jinder Mahal In Talks To Return To WWE - July 22nd, 2016
- Heath Slater A Free Agent Following The WWE Draft - July 22nd, 2016
- Kevin Nash: 'I Want To Be Dolph Ziggler’s Diesel' - July 21st, 2016