By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
WWE’s talent relations department has sent out letters this week to all former contracted talent and referees which offers financial planning assistance in ways never before offered. The letter is offering free financial planning and debt assistance through a financial firm for anyone ever employed by the company. This would include help with managing finances and help with debt consolidation for any former talent in debt.
WWE is also offering $5,000 per semester to any former talent who wants to continue their college education. Those interested have to enroll by August 1 to be eligible for the Fall 2014 semester and provide proof of enrollment to WWE.
They were sent out earlier this week and talent are just starting to receive them.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Dreamer Teasing HOH Surprises, NXT Diva Debuts - September 20th, 2014
- A Big NXT Tag-Team In The Works?, Barrett Home - September 20th, 2014
- Flair Released From Hospital, Rock's Book Delayed - September 20th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Heyman Hypes WWE 2K15, Hornswoggle - September 20th, 2014
- VIDEOS: WWE/FSU Scholarships + Parker/Corbin - September 20th, 2014
- Y2J's WWE Return To Be 'Sooner Than We Think'? - September 20th, 2014
- WWE Night Of Champions Backup Plans For Reigns? - September 20th, 2014
- More On The WWE Developmental Releases, 2K15 - September 20th, 2014
- WWE.com Provides Post-Surgery Update On Reigns - September 20th, 2014
- Major Roman Reigns Update - How Long Is He Out? - September 20th, 2014