By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
WWE’s talent relations department has sent out letters this week to all former contracted talent and referees which offers financial planning assistance in ways never before offered. The letter is offering free financial planning and debt assistance through a financial firm for anyone ever employed by the company. This would include help with managing finances and help with debt consolidation for any former talent in debt.
WWE is also offering $5,000 per semester to any former talent who wants to continue their college education. Those interested have to enroll by August 1 to be eligible for the Fall 2014 semester and provide proof of enrollment to WWE.
They were sent out earlier this week and talent are just starting to receive them.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Update & Photo - Enzo Amore At The Hospital - May 2nd, 2016
- World Title Match Set For WWE's Extreme Rules PPV - May 2nd, 2016
- Breaking Updates - Latest On Enzo Amore's Injury - May 1st, 2016
- Breaking Updates - Enzo Amore Injured At Payback - May 1st, 2016
- <i>WWE Payback Results (5/1) - Reigns vs. Styles!</i> - May 1st, 2016
- Cody Rhodes Gets Tattoo In Honor Of Dusty (Photo) - May 1st, 2016
- NXT Star Gets Engaged (Pics), UK SD! To Thursdays - May 1st, 2016
- Rumor Killer On Photos Of Seth Rollins At Payback - May 1st, 2016
- Jim Ross Discusses Tonight's Payback PPV, More - May 1st, 2016
- Mauro Ranallo To Call The Payback Kickoff Show - May 1st, 2016