By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
WWE’s talent relations department has sent out letters this week to all former contracted talent and referees which offers financial planning assistance in ways never before offered. The letter is offering free financial planning and debt assistance through a financial firm for anyone ever employed by the company. This would include help with managing finances and help with debt consolidation for any former talent in debt.
WWE is also offering $5,000 per semester to any former talent who wants to continue their college education. Those interested have to enroll by August 1 to be eligible for the Fall 2014 semester and provide proof of enrollment to WWE.
They were sent out earlier this week and talent are just starting to receive them.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Backstage News On The WWE HIAC Main Event - October 25th, 2014
- 2K Announces 'Who Got NXT' Mode For 2K15 - October 25th, 2014
- WWE Declares Quarterly Dividend, Ziggler News - October 24th, 2014
- VIDEO: New WWE Survivor Series Promo (Reigns) - October 24th, 2014
- VIDEO: Time-Lapse Of The HIAC Being Set Up - October 24th, 2014
- Backstage News - Undertaker's New WWE Role - October 24th, 2014
- AJ Lee Discusses Her 'Crush' On Paige, Divas - October 24th, 2014
- Mickie James Interested In A WWE Return? - October 24th, 2014
- El Hijo Del Santo Backstage At NXT Tapings (Pic) - October 24th, 2014
- WWE's Hell In A Cell Poll, Total Divas Preview - October 24th, 2014