By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
WWE’s talent relations department has sent out letters this week to all former contracted talent and referees which offers financial planning assistance in ways never before offered. The letter is offering free financial planning and debt assistance through a financial firm for anyone ever employed by the company. This would include help with managing finances and help with debt consolidation for any former talent in debt.
WWE is also offering $5,000 per semester to any former talent who wants to continue their college education. Those interested have to enroll by August 1 to be eligible for the Fall 2014 semester and provide proof of enrollment to WWE.
They were sent out earlier this week and talent are just starting to receive them.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Original Plans For Sasha vs. Charlotte At Roadblock - December 7th, 2016
- This Week's WWE RAW Rating Drops - Details Inside - December 7th, 2016
- John Cena Not Working WWE Elimination Chamber? - December 6th, 2016
- Update: Lawler & Lita Removed From WWE's Pre-Shows - December 6th, 2016
- Survivor Series 2017 Travel Packages On Sale Today - December 6th, 2016
- D-Bryan: 'Wrestlers Can’t Say What They Want Anymore!' - December 6th, 2016
- WWE's Tribute To The Troops Tapings & Airdate - December 6th, 2016
- WWE To Continue The Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte Feud - December 6th, 2016
- RAW Dark Match & WWE Superstars **SPOILERS** - December 6th, 2016
- WWE Officials Concerned With Cena's Outside Offers - December 6th, 2016