By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
WWE’s talent relations department has sent out letters this week to all former contracted talent and referees which offers financial planning assistance in ways never before offered. The letter is offering free financial planning and debt assistance through a financial firm for anyone ever employed by the company. This would include help with managing finances and help with debt consolidation for any former talent in debt.
WWE is also offering $5,000 per semester to any former talent who wants to continue their college education. Those interested have to enroll by August 1 to be eligible for the Fall 2014 semester and provide proof of enrollment to WWE.
They were sent out earlier this week and talent are just starting to receive them.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- John Cena On Nasty Memes, Talks Military Vets - November 29th, 2015
- Backstage News - Lana Cleared To Return? - November 29th, 2015
- Bob Backlund: 'I Never Took Drugs!', Talks Career - November 29th, 2015
- TE's Gabi Posts Training Video, Big E./New Day - November 29th, 2015
- Ric Flair Discusses Cesaro/WWE, Sheamus Video - November 29th, 2015
- Lance Storm Takes A Shot At Breeze?, Nicole Bass - November 29th, 2015
- Finn Balor Reveals His Favorite NXT Talents, PC - November 29th, 2015
- Rollins At NFL Game (Pic), WWE/ESPN Ratings - November 29th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Apter Remembers Gilbert + SD! Moments - November 29th, 2015
- Even More On Lana's Backstage Heat, Birthdays - November 29th, 2015