By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
WWE’s talent relations department has sent out letters this week to all former contracted talent and referees which offers financial planning assistance in ways never before offered. The letter is offering free financial planning and debt assistance through a financial firm for anyone ever employed by the company. This would include help with managing finances and help with debt consolidation for any former talent in debt.
WWE is also offering $5,000 per semester to any former talent who wants to continue their college education. Those interested have to enroll by August 1 to be eligible for the Fall 2014 semester and provide proof of enrollment to WWE.
They were sent out earlier this week and talent are just starting to receive them.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Did Swagger Injure Strowman?, HHH/Private Jet - October 4th, 2015
- 'NXT Week' On The Network Kicks Off Tomorrow - October 4th, 2015
- Hall: 'Stewart Had Best WWE Celeb. Cameo Ever!' - October 4th, 2015
- NXT Cameras Invade 'K-Mart' (Photo), Birthdays - October 4th, 2015
- PHOTO: A Mini-Tough Enough Reunion At LOTR - October 4th, 2015
- PHOTO: John Cena Meets WWE Fan Stephon - October 4th, 2015
- Kingston, Bubba Ray & Owens React To WWE-MSG - October 4th, 2015
- JR Q&A - Point Of SmackDown, Women's Title - October 4th, 2015
- Naomi Given Weekend Off + Network/MSG Issues - October 4th, 2015
- VIDEOS: The New Day/Dudley Boyz/MSG + Noelle - October 4th, 2015