By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
WWE’s talent relations department has sent out letters this week to all former contracted talent and referees which offers financial planning assistance in ways never before offered. The letter is offering free financial planning and debt assistance through a financial firm for anyone ever employed by the company. This would include help with managing finances and help with debt consolidation for any former talent in debt.
WWE is also offering $5,000 per semester to any former talent who wants to continue their college education. Those interested have to enroll by August 1 to be eligible for the Fall 2014 semester and provide proof of enrollment to WWE.
They were sent out earlier this week and talent are just starting to receive them.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE To Air A Dusty Rhodes Special After RAW - July 3rd, 2015
- VIDEOS: The Bella Twins Q&A - Injuries, NXT Divas - July 2nd, 2015
- VIDEOS: Rock On GMA, Another Tough Enough Extra - July 2nd, 2015
- Flair: 'Dick Slater Is In A Nursing Home', & More - July 2nd, 2015
- Presser - WWE Hypes 'Beast In The East' w/ Lesnar - July 2nd, 2015
- WWE 'Beast In The East' Update - Commentary, More - July 2nd, 2015
- Hulk Hogan's Trial With Gawker Delayed - Details - July 2nd, 2015
- Alex Frekey On His Tough Enough Elimination - July 2nd, 2015
- Trish Posts Torchbearer Photos, Attendance #'s - July 2nd, 2015
- Lesnar To Work More Overseas Tours?, Cena - July 2nd, 2015