By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
WWE’s talent relations department has sent out letters this week to all former contracted talent and referees which offers financial planning assistance in ways never before offered. The letter is offering free financial planning and debt assistance through a financial firm for anyone ever employed by the company. This would include help with managing finances and help with debt consolidation for any former talent in debt.
WWE is also offering $5,000 per semester to any former talent who wants to continue their college education. Those interested have to enroll by August 1 to be eligible for the Fall 2014 semester and provide proof of enrollment to WWE.
They were sent out earlier this week and talent are just starting to receive them.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- The Tough Enough & Total Divas Ratings Are In - July 29th, 2015
- HBK Replacing Hogan, Matell & Hogan Part Ways - July 29th, 2015
- Foley Makes A Holiday For Sandow, Booker T - July 29th, 2015
- VIDEO: Kevin Owens Issues A Warning To Cesaro - July 29th, 2015
- VIDEO: Funny Or Die Posts Parody Video Of Hogan - July 29th, 2015
- VIDEO: Bill DeMott Launches A New Project - July 29th, 2015
- Hogan Claims Gawker Leaked Racist Rant Story - July 29th, 2015
- Shawn Michaels Set For A WWE Studios Project - July 29th, 2015
- Chyna To Appear On UK Celebrity Big Brother? - July 29th, 2015
- Bischoff On How WWE Handled Hogan Situation - July 29th, 2015