By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
WWE’s talent relations department has sent out letters this week to all former contracted talent and referees which offers financial planning assistance in ways never before offered. The letter is offering free financial planning and debt assistance through a financial firm for anyone ever employed by the company. This would include help with managing finances and help with debt consolidation for any former talent in debt.
WWE is also offering $5,000 per semester to any former talent who wants to continue their college education. Those interested have to enroll by August 1 to be eligible for the Fall 2014 semester and provide proof of enrollment to WWE.
They were sent out earlier this week and talent are just starting to receive them.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- PHOTO: Solomon Crowe & Apollo Crews At SD! - September 2nd, 2015
- VIDEO: Dolph Ziggler Discusses Lana, Injuries - September 2nd, 2015
- The Updated Lineup For WWE's Return To MSG - September 2nd, 2015
- A Listing Of Upcoming Wrestling Related Books - September 2nd, 2015
- Summer Rae Featured, PTP On Y2J's Podcast, More - September 2nd, 2015
- Tammy 'Sunny' Sytch Responds To Recent Reports - September 1st, 2015
- What's Next For Tough Enough Winner Sara Lee? - September 1st, 2015
- <i>**SPOILERS** - SmackDown Results For Thursday</i> - September 1st, 2015
- <i>**SPOILERS** - Main Event Results For Wednesday</i> - September 1st, 2015
- MAJOR UPDATES: Jimmy Snuka Charged w/ Murder - September 1st, 2015