By Ryan Clark on June 3, 2014
WWE’s talent relations department has sent out letters this week to all former contracted talent and referees which offers financial planning assistance in ways never before offered. The letter is offering free financial planning and debt assistance through a financial firm for anyone ever employed by the company. This would include help with managing finances and help with debt consolidation for any former talent in debt.
WWE is also offering $5,000 per semester to any former talent who wants to continue their college education. Those interested have to enroll by August 1 to be eligible for the Fall 2014 semester and provide proof of enrollment to WWE.
They were sent out earlier this week and talent are just starting to receive them.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Update 55 WWE Employees Fired + Vince's Email - July 31st, 2014
- **SPOILERS** - New NXT GM + NXT Takeover 2 Card - July 31st, 2014
- CM Punk Having Fun These Days, Austin's Podcast - July 31st, 2014
- WWE Fires Magazine Team?, Network Advertising - July 31st, 2014
- The Story Behind 'YES!' Chant + SSlam Changes? - July 31st, 2014
- PHOTO: Devitt & KENTA Backstage At NXT Tapings - July 31st, 2014
- The Name & Date Of The Next NXT Live Special - July 31st, 2014
- Major Heat On Scott Hall - Details On Why Inside - July 31st, 2014
- WWE Ending WWE Magazine Soon - Details Inside - July 31st, 2014
- Update - WWE Cuts Complete - 50 Employee Fired - July 31st, 2014