By Ryan Clark on September 21, 2012
WWE officials are reportedly pleased with the improvements that have been made to adjust RAW to a three-hour format. WWE officials reportedly recognize that the three-hour show is a “work in progress” and the company knows they need to find a way to perk up the third hour rating, but they are pleased with how things are going overall.
The company is unlikely to go back to the two-hour format as USA pays a lot more for the show as a three-hour show.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Kane's Debate Challenge, WWE Attendance #'s - May 23rd, 2013
- WWE Title Belt Maker, JR At Developmental Center - May 23rd, 2013
- VIDEO: WWE Spoofs CM Punk's Entrance Video - May 23rd, 2013
- Rock To Begin Filming 'Hercules', Backlund/WWE - May 23rd, 2013
- 'DX Road Trip' This Weekend, Jacqueline/WWE.com - May 23rd, 2013
- Bret Hart Remembers His Brother Owen - Details - May 23rd, 2013
- VIDEOS: Raven's Latest + Amy Weber's New Song - May 23rd, 2013
- Steve Austin Sets Guidelines For Podcast Q&A - May 23rd, 2013
- VIDEOS: WWE Main Event Highlights + WZR Archive - May 23rd, 2013
- WWE Sets Four TV Tapings In One Week - Details - May 23rd, 2013