By Ryan Clark on October 19, 2012
WWE is currently talking with Charlie Sheen about being involved in some type of non-wrestling role for WrestleMania 29. Sheen was rumored for a SummerSlam appearance this year, but they never got a deal done in time. WWE is looking to work with Sheen and possibly have him start appearing on WWE television in a few months to start the build to WrestleMania 29.
WWE is also looking to work with Alana Thompson, the star of the popular TV show “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo”. We can confirm that TNA recently contacted the reality star as well but as of right now, no deal has been reached.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Ex-WWE NXT Diva Speaks Out On Her Firing, WWE - June 19th, 2013
- VIDEO: Zeb Colter Mentioned On 'The Daily Show' - June 19th, 2013
- Rumored Storyline **SPOILERS** For Dolph Ziggler - June 19th, 2013
- VIDEO: Matt Hardy Vows To Own ROH (Awesome) - June 19th, 2013
- WWE Issues Statement On Alleged Murder - Details - June 19th, 2013
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly In A New Tan Bikini! - June 19th, 2013
- PHOTO: Maria Kanellis With Lindsay Lohan! - June 19th, 2013
- PHOTO: Eva Marie & Nikki Bella Kissing! - June 19th, 2013
- SD Dark Match + SD & Main Event Matches Taped - June 18th, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE SmackDown Results For Friday</i> - June 18th, 2013