By Ryan Clark on June 12, 2013
Source(s): WZR Radio & The Wrestling Observer
As we talked about on this week’s edition of WZR Radio, the following are some rumored WWE Payback pay-per-view plans…
– At the time, John Cena is expected to retain the WWE Title at Payback. The idea behind the Three Stages of Hell match is to have him overcome a huge post WrestleMania obstacle.
– The Payback card changed significantly heading into Monday’s RAW. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton were originally set to face off in a singles match at the pay-per-view.
– At this time, Daniel Bryan and possibly Chris Jericho could turn heel at the Payback pay-per-view. The Randy Orton heel turn still looks to be on hold for the time being.
– CM Punk is expected to go over Chris Jericho at WWE’s Payback pay-per-view this Sunday night.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Network For Free Offer Only Available In US - November 1st, 2014
- Hideo Itami Calls For Backup Against Ascension - November 1st, 2014
- WWE Responds To Lawsuits In New SEC Filing - October 31st, 2014
- VIDEOS: 'The JBL & Cole' Show (Ambrose), More - October 31st, 2014
- HHH Now Works For ....... Christopher Nowinski! - October 31st, 2014
- Low Ki: 'My Issues Were With WWE Management!' - October 31st, 2014
- Report: WWE Impressed With 2 Russian Wrestlers - October 31st, 2014
- Eden's Latest Video Blog, WWE/Scooby Doo, HBK - October 31st, 2014
- Kane Discusses Daniel Bryan's WWE Future, 'Taker - October 31st, 2014
- WWE Denies 'Taker Working In NXT Reports - October 31st, 2014