By Ryan Clark on June 12, 2013
Source(s): WZR Radio & The Wrestling Observer
As we talked about on this week’s edition of WZR Radio, the following are some rumored WWE Payback pay-per-view plans…
– At the time, John Cena is expected to retain the WWE Title at Payback. The idea behind the Three Stages of Hell match is to have him overcome a huge post WrestleMania obstacle.
– The Payback card changed significantly heading into Monday’s RAW. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton were originally set to face off in a singles match at the pay-per-view.
– At this time, Daniel Bryan and possibly Chris Jericho could turn heel at the Payback pay-per-view. The Randy Orton heel turn still looks to be on hold for the time being.
– CM Punk is expected to go over Chris Jericho at WWE’s Payback pay-per-view this Sunday night.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Rapper Wiz Khalifa To Host Next Monday's RAW - March 2nd, 2015
- WWE: Jon Stewart Confirmed For Tonight's RAW - March 2nd, 2015
- PHOTO: Hulk Hogan’s Banner Removed From MSG - March 2nd, 2015
- PHOTO: Pics Of The WWE-MSG Exclusive T-Shirts - March 2nd, 2015
- VIDEO: Outsiders & Hogan At WWE's MSG Event - March 2nd, 2015
- Early WWE RAW Preview - Jon Stewart Appears - March 2nd, 2015
- VIDEO: Dana On Why Lesnar Was At UFC 184 - March 2nd, 2015
- VIDEO: Cena Wants To See Jon Stewart On WWE TV - March 1st, 2015
- Major Backstage Update - Lesnar/WWE Issues - March 1st, 2015
- RAW **SPOILER** - The Next WWE HOF Inductee Is? - March 1st, 2015