By Ryan Clark on June 12, 2013
Source(s): WZR Radio & The Wrestling Observer
As we talked about on this week’s edition of WZR Radio, the following are some rumored WWE Payback pay-per-view plans…
— At the time, John Cena is expected to retain the WWE Title at Payback. The idea behind the Three Stages of Hell match is to have him overcome a huge post WrestleMania obstacle.
— The Payback card changed significantly heading into Monday’s RAW. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton were originally set to face off in a singles match at the pay-per-view.
— At this time, Daniel Bryan and possibly Chris Jericho could turn heel at the Payback pay-per-view. The Randy Orton heel turn still looks to be on hold for the time being.
— CM Punk is expected to go over Chris Jericho at WWE’s Payback pay-per-view this Sunday night.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Cody Rhodes On Why He Can't Use 'Rhodes' Name - December 2nd, 2016
- Goldberg Advertised For First RAW Of 2017, WWE/ESPN - December 1st, 2016
- Kevin Nash: 'Oz Gimmick Was Over In Japan!'(Audio) - December 1st, 2016
- The Sandman Discusses The ECW Crucifixion Angle - December 1st, 2016
- Report: Racist Chants At The NXT Tapings?, More - December 1st, 2016
- Linda McMahon To Head Trump’s Small Business? - December 1st, 2016
- <i>**SPOILERS** - NXT Results For The Next Three Weeks</i> - December 1st, 2016
- **SPOILER** On Samoa Joe's NXT Takeover Opponent - December 1st, 2016
- Backstage News - Original Plans For Reigns vs. Owens - November 30th, 2016
- Monday's WWE RAW Ratings Are In - How Did The Show Do? - November 30th, 2016