By Ryan Clark on June 12, 2013
Source(s): WZR Radio & The Wrestling Observer
As we talked about on this week’s edition of WZR Radio, the following are some rumored WWE Payback pay-per-view plans…
— At the time, John Cena is expected to retain the WWE Title at Payback. The idea behind the Three Stages of Hell match is to have him overcome a huge post WrestleMania obstacle.
— The Payback card changed significantly heading into Monday’s RAW. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton were originally set to face off in a singles match at the pay-per-view.
— At this time, Daniel Bryan and possibly Chris Jericho could turn heel at the Payback pay-per-view. The Randy Orton heel turn still looks to be on hold for the time being.
— CM Punk is expected to go over Chris Jericho at WWE’s Payback pay-per-view this Sunday night.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- <i>WWE RAW Results (12/19) - Owens/Y2J vs. Reigns/Rollins!</i> - December 19th, 2016
- Ryback: 'The HHH Comment That Hurt My Feelings!' - December 19th, 2016
- PHOTOS: Sasha/Charlotte Iron Man Match At Roadblock - December 19th, 2016
- A Big Roadblock Rematch Set For RAW + Balor Video - December 19th, 2016
- Neville Returns At Roadblock, Post-'RAW Talk' Guests - December 19th, 2016
- <i>WWE Roadblock Results (12/12) - New Champions!</i> - December 19th, 2016
- USA Network Touts Success – Credits With WWE - December 16th, 2016
- Randy Orton: 'I Have A Few More Title Reigns In Me!' - December 16th, 2016
- Samoa Joe Not Cleared To Wrestle Due To Injury? - December 16th, 2016
- Backstage Note On Chris Hero's WWE Return, Ryder - December 15th, 2016