By Ryan Clark on June 12, 2013
Source(s): WZR Radio & The Wrestling Observer
As we talked about on this week’s edition of WZR Radio, the following are some rumored WWE Payback pay-per-view plans…
— At the time, John Cena is expected to retain the WWE Title at Payback. The idea behind the Three Stages of Hell match is to have him overcome a huge post WrestleMania obstacle.
— The Payback card changed significantly heading into Monday’s RAW. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton were originally set to face off in a singles match at the pay-per-view.
— At this time, Daniel Bryan and possibly Chris Jericho could turn heel at the Payback pay-per-view. The Randy Orton heel turn still looks to be on hold for the time being.
— CM Punk is expected to go over Chris Jericho at WWE’s Payback pay-per-view this Sunday night.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Bret Hart Reacts To The Screwjob Finish At Payback - May 5th, 2016
- VIDEO: Gallows & Anderson's WWE Entrance Video - May 5th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Daniel Bryan Posts 2 New Workout Videos - May 5th, 2016
- PHOTOS: Jerry Lawler's New Memphis Club Opens - May 5th, 2016
- Bret Hart On The Atmosphere After Enzo's Injury - May 5th, 2016
- Jim Ross Blogs On Ryback's WWE Contract Dispute - May 4th, 2016
- Steve Austin Spoke To Enzo Following WWE Payback - May 4th, 2016
- JR Discusses Chyna's Death, Says She's A HOFer - May 4th, 2016
- Prince’s Vault Has Pro Wrestling-Related Projects - May 4th, 2016
- Foley On Austin Not Hosting The Shane Podcast - May 4th, 2016