By Ryan Clark on June 12, 2013
Source(s): WZR Radio & The Wrestling Observer
As we talked about on this week’s edition of WZR Radio, the following are some rumored WWE Payback pay-per-view plans…
— At the time, John Cena is expected to retain the WWE Title at Payback. The idea behind the Three Stages of Hell match is to have him overcome a huge post WrestleMania obstacle.
— The Payback card changed significantly heading into Monday’s RAW. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton were originally set to face off in a singles match at the pay-per-view.
— At this time, Daniel Bryan and possibly Chris Jericho could turn heel at the Payback pay-per-view. The Randy Orton heel turn still looks to be on hold for the time being.
— CM Punk is expected to go over Chris Jericho at WWE’s Payback pay-per-view this Sunday night.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Celebrity Confirmed For Next Week's WWE RAW - August 3rd, 2015
- A Big WWE SD! Match Revealed, Steve Austin News - August 3rd, 2015
- 'Title vs. Title -- Winner Take All' Match At SSlam - August 3rd, 2015
- WWE References Rousey On RAW, Rousey/WM32? - August 3rd, 2015
- RAW Dark Match & WWE Superstars **SPOILERS** - August 3rd, 2015
- VIDEOS: John Cena Works Out + WWE NXT Preview - August 3rd, 2015
- RAW News - Steve Austin Arrives (Video), Main Event - August 3rd, 2015
- Paul Heyman To Reveal Undertaker Story On RAW - August 3rd, 2015
- <i>WWE RAW Results (8/3) - Heyman & Lesnar, Rollins!</i> - August 3rd, 2015
- Ryback's SummerSlam Status?, Sandow Turns 33 - August 3rd, 2015