By Ryan Clark on June 12, 2013
Source(s): WZR Radio & The Wrestling Observer
As we talked about on this week’s edition of WZR Radio, the following are some rumored WWE Payback pay-per-view plans…
— At the time, John Cena is expected to retain the WWE Title at Payback. The idea behind the Three Stages of Hell match is to have him overcome a huge post WrestleMania obstacle.
— The Payback card changed significantly heading into Monday’s RAW. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton were originally set to face off in a singles match at the pay-per-view.
— At this time, Daniel Bryan and possibly Chris Jericho could turn heel at the Payback pay-per-view. The Randy Orton heel turn still looks to be on hold for the time being.
— CM Punk is expected to go over Chris Jericho at WWE’s Payback pay-per-view this Sunday night.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Jamie Noble Takes Shot At Jose Aldo, Slaughter - July 1st, 2015
- VIDEOS: Top 10 RAW Moments + Tough Enough - July 1st, 2015
- <i>**SPOILERS** SmackDown Results For Thursday</i> - June 30th, 2015
- <i>**SPOILERS** Main Event Results For Wednesday</i> - June 30th, 2015
- Lita Motivates Tough Enough Diva (Video), Hogan - June 30th, 2015
- RAW Rating Drops To Near-Record Low Viewership - June 30th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Hogan/Rollins Parody Sketch, HHH/Sting - June 30th, 2015
- Sheamus Celebrates Six-Year WWE Anniversary - June 30th, 2015
- Jim Ross Blogs: Cena vs. Cesaro, Lana, Barrett - June 30th, 2015
- UK Site Caught Selling Unauthorized Dusty Shirt - June 30th, 2015