By Ryan Clark on June 12, 2013
Source(s): WZR Radio & The Wrestling Observer
As we talked about on this week’s edition of WZR Radio, the following are some rumored WWE Payback pay-per-view plans…
– At the time, John Cena is expected to retain the WWE Title at Payback. The idea behind the Three Stages of Hell match is to have him overcome a huge post WrestleMania obstacle.
– The Payback card changed significantly heading into Monday’s RAW. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton were originally set to face off in a singles match at the pay-per-view.
– At this time, Daniel Bryan and possibly Chris Jericho could turn heel at the Payback pay-per-view. The Randy Orton heel turn still looks to be on hold for the time being.
– CM Punk is expected to go over Chris Jericho at WWE’s Payback pay-per-view this Sunday night.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Update 55 WWE Employees Fired + Vince's Email - July 31st, 2014
- **SPOILERS** - New NXT GM + NXT Takeover 2 Card - July 31st, 2014
- CM Punk Having Fun These Days, Austin's Podcast - July 31st, 2014
- WWE Fires Magazine Team?, Network Advertising - July 31st, 2014
- The Story Behind 'YES!' Chant + SSlam Changes? - July 31st, 2014
- PHOTO: Devitt & KENTA Backstage At NXT Tapings - July 31st, 2014
- The Name & Date Of The Next NXT Live Special - July 31st, 2014
- Major Heat On Scott Hall - Details On Why Inside - July 31st, 2014
- WWE Ending WWE Magazine Soon - Details Inside - July 31st, 2014
- Update - WWE Cuts Complete - 50 Employee Fired - July 31st, 2014