By Ryan Clark on June 12, 2013
Source(s): WZR Radio & The Wrestling Observer
As we talked about on this week’s edition of WZR Radio, the following are some rumored WWE Payback pay-per-view plans…
– At the time, John Cena is expected to retain the WWE Title at Payback. The idea behind the Three Stages of Hell match is to have him overcome a huge post WrestleMania obstacle.
– The Payback card changed significantly heading into Monday’s RAW. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton were originally set to face off in a singles match at the pay-per-view.
– At this time, Daniel Bryan and possibly Chris Jericho could turn heel at the Payback pay-per-view. The Randy Orton heel turn still looks to be on hold for the time being.
– CM Punk is expected to go over Chris Jericho at WWE’s Payback pay-per-view this Sunday night.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE.com: Jey Uso Suffers Leg 'Injury' On RAW - September 2nd, 2014
- Big Main Event Segment + Naomi Backstage At RAW - September 1st, 2014
- 2 RAW Matches For Next Week + SD Main Event - September 1st, 2014
- Who Played The Miz's Makeup Artist On RAW?, Bellas - September 1st, 2014
- Colter Returns On RAW + Eva Marie Magazine Cover - September 1st, 2014
- Openly Gay NFL Player Invited Next Week's RAW - September 1st, 2014
- RAW Dark Matches & WWE Superstars **SPOILERS** - September 1st, 2014
- <i>WWE RAW Results (9/1) - Six-Man Tag-Team Match!</i> - September 1st, 2014
- Bella Twins Pool Party Canceled + Total Divas Hype - September 1st, 2014
- The Opening Segment For Tonight's WWE RAW - September 1st, 2014