By Ryan Clark on June 12, 2013
Source(s): WZR Radio & The Wrestling Observer
As we talked about on this week’s edition of WZR Radio, the following are some rumored WWE Payback pay-per-view plans…
– At the time, John Cena is expected to retain the WWE Title at Payback. The idea behind the Three Stages of Hell match is to have him overcome a huge post WrestleMania obstacle.
– The Payback card changed significantly heading into Monday’s RAW. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton were originally set to face off in a singles match at the pay-per-view.
– At this time, Daniel Bryan and possibly Chris Jericho could turn heel at the Payback pay-per-view. The Randy Orton heel turn still looks to be on hold for the time being.
– CM Punk is expected to go over Chris Jericho at WWE’s Payback pay-per-view this Sunday night.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Maria Kanellis Receives WWE Talent Scholarship - October 22nd, 2014
- More On WWE's Major Stock Drop Today - Details - October 22nd, 2014
- Cesaro Says He’s Sick Of Seeing Cena vs. Orton - October 22nd, 2014
- WWE Stock Takes A Significant Hit, WWE Pre-Sale - October 22nd, 2014
- John Morrison Praises Bischoff, Talks TNA/GFW - October 22nd, 2014
- JR Blogs: Who Should Main Event HIAC?, & More - October 22nd, 2014
- Jericho Says He Won't Be At WrestleMania 31 - October 22nd, 2014
- Nickelodeon To Produce New Season Of Slam City - October 22nd, 2014
- Brock Lesnar Not At SD, HIAC Tickets, Y2J Award - October 22nd, 2014
- Jericho On Using Google To Help Write His Book - October 22nd, 2014