By Ryan Clark on June 12, 2013
Source(s): WZR Radio & The Wrestling Observer
As we talked about on this week’s edition of WZR Radio, the following are some rumored WWE Payback pay-per-view plans…
– At the time, John Cena is expected to retain the WWE Title at Payback. The idea behind the Three Stages of Hell match is to have him overcome a huge post WrestleMania obstacle.
– The Payback card changed significantly heading into Monday’s RAW. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton were originally set to face off in a singles match at the pay-per-view.
– At this time, Daniel Bryan and possibly Chris Jericho could turn heel at the Payback pay-per-view. The Randy Orton heel turn still looks to be on hold for the time being.
– CM Punk is expected to go over Chris Jericho at WWE’s Payback pay-per-view this Sunday night.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- JR Blogs - Podcast Guests, 'Taker's Streak, Lesnar - April 20th, 2014
- PHOTOS: Eva Marie & Swagger At UFC On FOX - April 20th, 2014
- Dusty Rhodes Teasing A New Podcast, Zayn/WWE - April 19th, 2014
- PHOTO: Daniel Bryan Returns Home From Honeymoon - April 19th, 2014
- Hulk Hogan Films Ultimate Warrior Content + More - April 19th, 2014
- WWE Finishing Saudi Arabia Tour + YES!/NHL Game - April 19th, 2014
- Dr. Laura Discusses The Warrior + Papelbon/Flair - April 19th, 2014
- VIDEO: WWE's Top 10 Extreme Rules Moments - April 19th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Highlights From This Week's Superstars - April 19th, 2014
- A New WWE Network Show, Big SD Tag-Team Match - April 19th, 2014