By Ryan Clark on June 12, 2013
Source(s): WZR Radio & The Wrestling Observer
As we talked about on this week’s edition of WZR Radio, the following are some rumored WWE Payback pay-per-view plans…
– At the time, John Cena is expected to retain the WWE Title at Payback. The idea behind the Three Stages of Hell match is to have him overcome a huge post WrestleMania obstacle.
– The Payback card changed significantly heading into Monday’s RAW. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton were originally set to face off in a singles match at the pay-per-view.
– At this time, Daniel Bryan and possibly Chris Jericho could turn heel at the Payback pay-per-view. The Randy Orton heel turn still looks to be on hold for the time being.
– CM Punk is expected to go over Chris Jericho at WWE’s Payback pay-per-view this Sunday night.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Jericho Confirms He's Done With WWE For Now - September 22nd, 2014
- WWE.com Confirms The Passing Of Michael Moody - September 22nd, 2014
- Reigns Out 'Several Months' + After Total Divas (Video) - September 22nd, 2014
- WWE NOC News: Ziggler & Stardust React, Ambrose - September 22nd, 2014
- Official Statement On Bobby Eaton's Heart Attack - September 22nd, 2014
- Breaking News: Paul Bearer's Son Passes Away - September 21st, 2014
- WWE Releases WrestleMania 31 Travel Package Info. - September 21st, 2014
- Michelle McCool Responds To 'Taker Health Reports - September 21st, 2014
- Country Band Makes Announcement At NOC, RVD - September 21st, 2014
- 3 New Champions Crowned At Night Of Champions - September 21st, 2014