By Ryan Clark on June 12, 2013
Source(s): WZR Radio & The Wrestling Observer
As we talked about on this week’s edition of WZR Radio, the following are some rumored WWE Payback pay-per-view plans…
— At the time, John Cena is expected to retain the WWE Title at Payback. The idea behind the Three Stages of Hell match is to have him overcome a huge post WrestleMania obstacle.
— The Payback card changed significantly heading into Monday’s RAW. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton were originally set to face off in a singles match at the pay-per-view.
— At this time, Daniel Bryan and possibly Chris Jericho could turn heel at the Payback pay-per-view. The Randy Orton heel turn still looks to be on hold for the time being.
— CM Punk is expected to go over Chris Jericho at WWE’s Payback pay-per-view this Sunday night.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- John Cena Hosting 'Today' , Eve Torres At WM33? - March 26th, 2017
- Sasha Banks: 'I Want To Headline 'Mania With Bayley!' - March 26th, 2017
- The Spirit Squad Removed From The SmackDown Roster - March 26th, 2017
- Neville: 'Nobody Is Even Close To My Level!', Bate - March 26th, 2017
- Ryback Reacts To WWE Not Turning Reigns Heel Yet - March 26th, 2017
- VIDEOS: Reigns Praises 'Taker, DDP Talks Tate/WWE - March 26th, 2017
- WWE Ranks Top 33 WrestleMania Matches Of All-Time - March 26th, 2017
- Samoa Joe Discusses Styles & Roode Joining WWE - March 26th, 2017
- Kim Reacts To Stephanie's 'Women's Evolution' Comments - March 26th, 2017
- Eva Marie Celebrates 4 Years Of Sobriety, 'Taker/RAW? - March 26th, 2017