By Ryan Clark on June 12, 2013
Source(s): WZR Radio & The Wrestling Observer
As we talked about on this week’s edition of WZR Radio, the following are some rumored WWE Payback pay-per-view plans…
– At the time, John Cena is expected to retain the WWE Title at Payback. The idea behind the Three Stages of Hell match is to have him overcome a huge post WrestleMania obstacle.
– The Payback card changed significantly heading into Monday’s RAW. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton were originally set to face off in a singles match at the pay-per-view.
– At this time, Daniel Bryan and possibly Chris Jericho could turn heel at the Payback pay-per-view. The Randy Orton heel turn still looks to be on hold for the time being.
– CM Punk is expected to go over Chris Jericho at WWE’s Payback pay-per-view this Sunday night.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- JR Gives His Rumble Thoughts, Casket Match/SD! - January 30th, 2015
- D-Bryan Takes Over Seahawks Twitter, Birthdays - January 30th, 2015
- Were WWE Talents Stuck In Hartford,?, Forbes/WWE - January 30th, 2015
- Ziggler Continues To Call Out D-Bryan, Sting/WWE - January 30th, 2015
- VIDEO: Triple H Discusses The Royal Rumble, SD! - January 30th, 2015
- Another Fan Report From Last Night's Live WWE SD! - January 30th, 2015
- Updated Listing Of WrestleMania 31 Week Events - January 30th, 2015
- Vito's Lawsuit- 'I Was One Of The Best In The World!' - January 30th, 2015
- Hulk Hogan Discusses 'One More Match' In WWE - January 30th, 2015
- VIDEO: WWE Hypes The Austin/Triple H Podcast - January 30th, 2015