By Ryan Clark on June 12, 2013
Source(s): WZR Radio & The Wrestling Observer
As we talked about on this week’s edition of WZR Radio, the following are some rumored WWE Payback pay-per-view plans…
– At the time, John Cena is expected to retain the WWE Title at Payback. The idea behind the Three Stages of Hell match is to have him overcome a huge post WrestleMania obstacle.
– The Payback card changed significantly heading into Monday’s RAW. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton were originally set to face off in a singles match at the pay-per-view.
– At this time, Daniel Bryan and possibly Chris Jericho could turn heel at the Payback pay-per-view. The Randy Orton heel turn still looks to be on hold for the time being.
– CM Punk is expected to go over Chris Jericho at WWE’s Payback pay-per-view this Sunday night.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- PHOTO: The 2014 WWE Survivor Series Poster! - October 25th, 2014
- Update: Ex-WWE Star Files Lawsuit Against WWE - October 25th, 2014
- More On The Hell In A Cell Main Event, Christian - October 25th, 2014
- AJ Lee Reveals Why She Won't Do Total Divas - October 25th, 2014
- Backstage Update - Hulk Hogan's Return On RAW - October 25th, 2014
- Report: NXT Talent Named After Former Wrestler - October 25th, 2014
- Rusev/Lana's Message For Big Show, Eva Marie - October 25th, 2014
- WWE Censoring CM Punk Merchandise, Birthdays - October 25th, 2014
- WWE Getting Rid Of Elimination Chamber PPV? - October 25th, 2014
- NXT Talent 'Turning Heads' In Developmental - October 25th, 2014