By Ryan Clark on June 12, 2013
Source(s): WZR Radio & The Wrestling Observer
As we talked about on this week’s edition of WZR Radio, the following are some rumored WWE Payback pay-per-view plans…
– At the time, John Cena is expected to retain the WWE Title at Payback. The idea behind the Three Stages of Hell match is to have him overcome a huge post WrestleMania obstacle.
– The Payback card changed significantly heading into Monday’s RAW. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton were originally set to face off in a singles match at the pay-per-view.
– At this time, Daniel Bryan and possibly Chris Jericho could turn heel at the Payback pay-per-view. The Randy Orton heel turn still looks to be on hold for the time being.
– CM Punk is expected to go over Chris Jericho at WWE’s Payback pay-per-view this Sunday night.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Fires Merchandising VP Following WM30 Issues - August 28th, 2014
- WWE Runs Tryouts For NXT Takeover 2 Main Events - August 28th, 2014
- Report: WWE Very Interested In Ronda Rousey - August 28th, 2014
- Report: WWE Scraps Tough Enough Return Plans - August 28th, 2014
- WWE Changes Lesnar/RAW Plans + Barrett/WWE - August 28th, 2014
- Report: WWE Talent Happy With WrestleMania Payoffs - August 27th, 2014
- Why Y2J & Orton Weren't On RAW, Colter Injured? - August 27th, 2014
- Report: Shawne Merriman & WWE Part Ways - August 27th, 2014
- NXT Gimmick Dropped Due To HHH?, Ryback Update - August 27th, 2014
- Prince Devitt's WWE Name?, WWE Attendance #'s - August 27th, 2014