By Ryan Clark on June 12, 2013
Source(s): WZR Radio & The Wrestling Observer
As we talked about on this week’s edition of WZR Radio, the following are some rumored WWE Payback pay-per-view plans…
— At the time, John Cena is expected to retain the WWE Title at Payback. The idea behind the Three Stages of Hell match is to have him overcome a huge post WrestleMania obstacle.
— The Payback card changed significantly heading into Monday’s RAW. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton were originally set to face off in a singles match at the pay-per-view.
— At this time, Daniel Bryan and possibly Chris Jericho could turn heel at the Payback pay-per-view. The Randy Orton heel turn still looks to be on hold for the time being.
— CM Punk is expected to go over Chris Jericho at WWE’s Payback pay-per-view this Sunday night.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Brock Lesnar Not Backstage At Tonight's SD! Tapings - February 9th, 2016
- Backstage Report - 3 NXT Stars Set To Be Called Up - February 9th, 2016
- Monday's WWE RAW Rating - Bryan's Retirement #'s - February 9th, 2016
- Cesaro Posts A 'Team Uppercut' Photo, Total Divas - February 9th, 2016
- Y2J Sports 'Social Outcasts' Shirt On RAW, Birthdays - February 9th, 2016
- Jim Ross Signs On As Spokesman For Flipps Media - February 9th, 2016
- The Next Set Of NXT Tapings At FSU Announced - February 9th, 2016
- Jim Ross Blogs On Daniel Bryan's Retirement On RAW - February 9th, 2016
- VIDEOS: All D-Bryan/RAW Videos + Unseen Footage - February 9th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Lots Of Highlights From Last Night's RAW - February 9th, 2016