By Ryan Clark on June 12, 2013
Source(s): WZR Radio & The Wrestling Observer
As we talked about on this week’s edition of WZR Radio, the following are some rumored WWE Payback pay-per-view plans…
— At the time, John Cena is expected to retain the WWE Title at Payback. The idea behind the Three Stages of Hell match is to have him overcome a huge post WrestleMania obstacle.
— The Payback card changed significantly heading into Monday’s RAW. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton were originally set to face off in a singles match at the pay-per-view.
— At this time, Daniel Bryan and possibly Chris Jericho could turn heel at the Payback pay-per-view. The Randy Orton heel turn still looks to be on hold for the time being.
— CM Punk is expected to go over Chris Jericho at WWE’s Payback pay-per-view this Sunday night.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Hulk Hogan Addresses The Young/NXT Rumors - August 28th, 2016
- Cody On What Dusty Didn't Want Him Doing, Stardust - August 28th, 2016
- Owens Promises To Win Universal Title, Bayley - August 28th, 2016
- Update - The Latest On Bo Dallas' Airport Incident - August 28th, 2016
- Bo Dallas Pulled From WWE Event, Young/Backlund - August 28th, 2016
- WWE Hall Of Famer Mr. Fuji Passes Away - August 28th, 2016
- Rumor - Bo Dallas Kicked Off Airplane? - August 28th, 2016
- Report - Who Officiated The Sasha Banks Wedding? - August 28th, 2016
- Daniel Bryan Discusses Improving SD!, Balor Injury - August 27th, 2016
- AJ Styles Discusses Kenny Omega's G-1 Climax Win - August 27th, 2016