By Ryan Clark on June 12, 2013
Source(s): WZR Radio & The Wrestling Observer
As we talked about on this week’s edition of WZR Radio, the following are some rumored WWE Payback pay-per-view plans…
— At the time, John Cena is expected to retain the WWE Title at Payback. The idea behind the Three Stages of Hell match is to have him overcome a huge post WrestleMania obstacle.
— The Payback card changed significantly heading into Monday’s RAW. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton were originally set to face off in a singles match at the pay-per-view.
— At this time, Daniel Bryan and possibly Chris Jericho could turn heel at the Payback pay-per-view. The Randy Orton heel turn still looks to be on hold for the time being.
— CM Punk is expected to go over Chris Jericho at WWE’s Payback pay-per-view this Sunday night.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Hulk Hogan Content Returns To WWE Network - October 5th, 2015
- <I>FREE WWE RAW COVERAGE - IN PROGRESS NOW!!!</I> - October 5th, 2015
- RAW News - Cena To Defend Title, Post-RAW Plans - October 5th, 2015
- NXT Running A Big Arena During WM32 Weekend - October 5th, 2015
- Divas Title Match Added To WWE Hell In A Cell - October 5th, 2015
- Report: Vince McMahon Micromanaging Creative - October 5th, 2015
- D-Bryan 'Absolutely' Interested In Indies Return - October 5th, 2015
- Austin To Boycott WM32 Over Michael Hayes? - October 5th, 2015
- WrestleMania 32 Tickets Go On Sale November 6 - October 5th, 2015
- A Big RAW Pre-Show Segment Revealed, Mattel - October 5th, 2015