By Ryan Clark on June 12, 2013
Source(s): WZR Radio & The Wrestling Observer
As we talked about on this week’s edition of WZR Radio, the following are some rumored WWE Payback pay-per-view plans…
– At the time, John Cena is expected to retain the WWE Title at Payback. The idea behind the Three Stages of Hell match is to have him overcome a huge post WrestleMania obstacle.
– The Payback card changed significantly heading into Monday’s RAW. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton were originally set to face off in a singles match at the pay-per-view.
– At this time, Daniel Bryan and possibly Chris Jericho could turn heel at the Payback pay-per-view. The Randy Orton heel turn still looks to be on hold for the time being.
– CM Punk is expected to go over Chris Jericho at WWE’s Payback pay-per-view this Sunday night.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Exclusive: Charlotte/RAW Storyline Plans Dropped - May 6th, 2015
- Another Backstage Update On Sami Zayn's Injury - May 6th, 2015
- Uhaa Nation Makes His WWE Debut On NXT - May 6th, 2015
- The WWE NXT Takeover: Unstoppable Card Inside Here - May 6th, 2015
- WWE's 'Pat Patterson Appreciation Night', Naomi/Eva - May 6th, 2015
- VIDEO: Lawler: 'WWE Stars Far Outshine UFC Stars!' - May 6th, 2015
- VIDEO: Official Trailer For WWE Studios 'Vendetta' - May 6th, 2015
- Indy Star Works As 'Rosebud' At SD!, Lawler's DVD - May 6th, 2015
- Vince Russo: 'Sami Zayn Is NOT A Star!', & More - May 6th, 2015
- VIDEO: Seth Rollins Discusses Payback, Kane - May 6th, 2015