By Ryan Clark on June 12, 2013
Source(s): WZR Radio & The Wrestling Observer
As we talked about on this week’s edition of WZR Radio, the following are some rumored WWE Payback pay-per-view plans…
— At the time, John Cena is expected to retain the WWE Title at Payback. The idea behind the Three Stages of Hell match is to have him overcome a huge post WrestleMania obstacle.
— The Payback card changed significantly heading into Monday’s RAW. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton were originally set to face off in a singles match at the pay-per-view.
— At this time, Daniel Bryan and possibly Chris Jericho could turn heel at the Payback pay-per-view. The Randy Orton heel turn still looks to be on hold for the time being.
— CM Punk is expected to go over Chris Jericho at WWE’s Payback pay-per-view this Sunday night.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- JR - 'Brand Split Needs Separate Announce Teams!' - May 26th, 2016
- PHOTO: WWE Posts A New Cryptic Graphic On Twitter - May 26th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Cena & Miz With 'Hire Heroes USA', Ziggler - May 26th, 2016
- AJ Styles Praises Roman Reigns, Talks Main Events - May 26th, 2016
- WWE Superstars React To The SD! Going Live News - May 26th, 2016
- Sheamus Throws Out First Pitch At MLB Game (Video) - May 26th, 2016
- Dolph Ziggler Discusses The Fear Of Being Fired - May 26th, 2016
- Bayley On Which WWE Stars She Wants To Work With - May 26th, 2016
- Sami Zayn On His Longstanding Feud With Owens - May 26th, 2016
- Is Goldust Planning To Leave WWE?, Eva Marie Video - May 26th, 2016