By Ryan Clark on June 12, 2013
Source(s): WZR Radio & The Wrestling Observer
As we talked about on this week’s edition of WZR Radio, the following are some rumored WWE Payback pay-per-view plans…
– At the time, John Cena is expected to retain the WWE Title at Payback. The idea behind the Three Stages of Hell match is to have him overcome a huge post WrestleMania obstacle.
– The Payback card changed significantly heading into Monday’s RAW. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton were originally set to face off in a singles match at the pay-per-view.
– At this time, Daniel Bryan and possibly Chris Jericho could turn heel at the Payback pay-per-view. The Randy Orton heel turn still looks to be on hold for the time being.
– CM Punk is expected to go over Chris Jericho at WWE’s Payback pay-per-view this Sunday night.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEO: A New Promo For WWE's TLC Pay-Per-View - November 24th, 2014
- Jake Roberts Backstage At Survivor Series (Pic), Miz - November 24th, 2014
- Austin Hypes Live Podcast With McMahon, RVD Note - November 24th, 2014
- PHOTO: Booker T vs. Riley 'Posedown' At SSeries - November 24th, 2014
- WWE RAW Dark Match, How Old Is Beth Phoenix? - November 24th, 2014
- Early Preview For Tonight's WWE RAW Broadcast - November 24th, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - November 24th, 2014
- PHOTOS: WWE Posts Pics Of Sting's WWE Debut - November 24th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Survivor Series Kickoff + RAW/SD Slams - November 24th, 2014
- New Champions Crowned At Survivor Series + Reigns - November 24th, 2014