By Ryan Clark on June 12, 2013
Source(s): WZR Radio & The Wrestling Observer
As we talked about on this week’s edition of WZR Radio, the following are some rumored WWE Payback pay-per-view plans…
— At the time, John Cena is expected to retain the WWE Title at Payback. The idea behind the Three Stages of Hell match is to have him overcome a huge post WrestleMania obstacle.
— The Payback card changed significantly heading into Monday’s RAW. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton were originally set to face off in a singles match at the pay-per-view.
— At this time, Daniel Bryan and possibly Chris Jericho could turn heel at the Payback pay-per-view. The Randy Orton heel turn still looks to be on hold for the time being.
— CM Punk is expected to go over Chris Jericho at WWE’s Payback pay-per-view this Sunday night.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Backstage Update - Sting's On Monday's RAW? - September 4th, 2015
- Tough Enough's Amanda To Sign With WWE?, Steph - September 4th, 2015
- VIDEOS: A Preview For Next Week's Total Divas - September 4th, 2015
- Barrett On 'Superstar Ink', Khali Filming Movie (Pic) - September 4th, 2015
- Austin Criticizes Amell’s SummerSlam Match - September 3rd, 2015
- VIDEOS: 'Taker DVD Preview + Tilly Endorses Chyna - September 3rd, 2015
- WWE Games & Heyman Holding A WM32 Contest - September 3rd, 2015
- VIDEO: A New Clip From 12 Rounds 3: Lockdown - September 3rd, 2015
- Report From Portland Film Festival (Roberts/DDP) - September 3rd, 2015
- Chris Benoit Biopic?, Justin Roberts Update, GFW - September 3rd, 2015