By Ryan Clark on June 12, 2013
Source(s): WZR Radio & The Wrestling Observer
As we talked about on this week’s edition of WZR Radio, the following are some rumored WWE Payback pay-per-view plans…
— At the time, John Cena is expected to retain the WWE Title at Payback. The idea behind the Three Stages of Hell match is to have him overcome a huge post WrestleMania obstacle.
— The Payback card changed significantly heading into Monday’s RAW. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton were originally set to face off in a singles match at the pay-per-view.
— At this time, Daniel Bryan and possibly Chris Jericho could turn heel at the Payback pay-per-view. The Randy Orton heel turn still looks to be on hold for the time being.
— CM Punk is expected to go over Chris Jericho at WWE’s Payback pay-per-view this Sunday night.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Rey Mysterio Discusses CM Punk Leaving WWE - November 28th, 2015
- Backstage Update - Sting To Wrestle At WM32? - November 28th, 2015
- JR Blogs - Sheamus As WWE Champion, Ziggler - November 28th, 2015
- WWE Business Numbers - PPV & Live Event #'s - November 28th, 2015
- New WWE Network Content, 'Grammar Slam' - November 27th, 2015
- VIDEO: Sheamus Discusses Winning WWE Title - November 27th, 2015
- PHOTO: Balor, Zayn & Dempsey At WWE's PC - November 27th, 2015
- Big E. Talks Spear, JBL Addresses Hogan Snub - November 27th, 2015
- Road Dogg Defends Survivor Series Comments - November 27th, 2015
- Seth Rollins Rehabs Knee (Video), Punk's Comic - November 27th, 2015