By Ryan Clark on June 12, 2013
Source(s): WZR Radio & The Wrestling Observer
As we talked about on this week’s edition of WZR Radio, the following are some rumored WWE Payback pay-per-view plans…
– At the time, John Cena is expected to retain the WWE Title at Payback. The idea behind the Three Stages of Hell match is to have him overcome a huge post WrestleMania obstacle.
– The Payback card changed significantly heading into Monday’s RAW. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton were originally set to face off in a singles match at the pay-per-view.
– At this time, Daniel Bryan and possibly Chris Jericho could turn heel at the Payback pay-per-view. The Randy Orton heel turn still looks to be on hold for the time being.
– CM Punk is expected to go over Chris Jericho at WWE’s Payback pay-per-view this Sunday night.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Linda McMahon To Induct Warrior Into WWE HOF - March 10th, 2014
- Gerald Brisco Scouting WWE Talents, Y2J's Book - March 10th, 2014
- Tonight's RAW Dark Match, 2014 WWE Milestones - March 10th, 2014
- Report: Celebrity To Appear On RAW Tonight - March 10th, 2014
- The Official Preview For Tonight's RAW Broadcast - March 10th, 2014
- WWE Returning To Free TV In Germany - Details - March 10th, 2014
- Comcast Carrying WWE PPVs?, ESPN/E:60 Update - March 10th, 2014
- Today’s Streaming Content On The WWE Network - March 10th, 2014
- CM Punk's TV Return (Not WWE) Revealed, Cameron - March 9th, 2014
- Y2J Draws A Big Crowd, Hornswoggle Not At RAW - March 9th, 2014