By Ryan Clark on June 12, 2013
Source(s): WZR Radio & The Wrestling Observer
As we talked about on this week’s edition of WZR Radio, the following are some rumored WWE Payback pay-per-view plans…
— At the time, John Cena is expected to retain the WWE Title at Payback. The idea behind the Three Stages of Hell match is to have him overcome a huge post WrestleMania obstacle.
— The Payback card changed significantly heading into Monday’s RAW. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton were originally set to face off in a singles match at the pay-per-view.
— At this time, Daniel Bryan and possibly Chris Jericho could turn heel at the Payback pay-per-view. The Randy Orton heel turn still looks to be on hold for the time being.
— CM Punk is expected to go over Chris Jericho at WWE’s Payback pay-per-view this Sunday night.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEO: Heyman's Promo At Last Night's WWE Event - September 25th, 2016
- WWE Results 9.24: Chicago, IL – Lesnar vs. Orton II - September 25th, 2016
- Hall: 'Getting To Work With NXT Would Be A Dream! - September 25th, 2016
- Nash: 'I've Lived With What Reigns Is Dealing With!' - September 25th, 2016
- Dupree: 'WWE Put Plants In Crowd To Cheer For Punk!' - September 25th, 2016
- Orton To Miss SD! Live Events, RAW Dark Match - September 25th, 2016
- How To Make Your Own Booty O's Treats, Otunga/Rock - September 25th, 2016
- Paige Reacts To AJ 'Lee' Brooks Upcoming Book - September 25th, 2016
- Stephanie McMahon Turns 40, WWE 'Top 10' Video - September 24th, 2016
- Missy Hyatt Says Leaving WWE Was A Mistake, UWF - September 24th, 2016