By Ryan Clark on June 12, 2013
Source(s): WZR Radio & The Wrestling Observer
As we talked about on this week’s edition of WZR Radio, the following are some rumored WWE Payback pay-per-view plans…
– At the time, John Cena is expected to retain the WWE Title at Payback. The idea behind the Three Stages of Hell match is to have him overcome a huge post WrestleMania obstacle.
– The Payback card changed significantly heading into Monday’s RAW. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton were originally set to face off in a singles match at the pay-per-view.
– At this time, Daniel Bryan and possibly Chris Jericho could turn heel at the Payback pay-per-view. The Randy Orton heel turn still looks to be on hold for the time being.
– CM Punk is expected to go over Chris Jericho at WWE’s Payback pay-per-view this Sunday night.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE's Weekend Schedule - SD To Be Taped Sunday - December 19th, 2014
- VIDEOS: NXT Highlight Videos From Last Night - December 19th, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - December 19th, 2014
- VIDEO: Awkward Punk/Michael Landsberg Interview - December 19th, 2014
- WWE Adds 'Uncut' RAW Footage To Network, Austin - December 19th, 2014
- VIDEO: CM Punk Rips 'Off The Record' Host On-Air - December 18th, 2014
- Matches For Next Week's WWE NXT Broadcast - December 18th, 2014
- VIDEOS: WWE Tribute To The Troops Highlights - December 18th, 2014
- Lesnar Re-Added To January 19th RAW Advertising - December 18th, 2014
- Tribute To The Troops Tops Live SD Rating - December 18th, 2014