By Ryan Clark on September 11, 2012
Well, hope it was good for her while it lasted. Actor George Clooney has split from former WWE Diva Stacy Keibler, The Sun reports.
Keibler reportedly told her friends her relationship with Clooney is over. A statement is expected any day announcing the couple have split amicably.
A friend of Keibler’s told the publication, “She said George wants to be on his own again and has no intention of getting married. Stacy hoped they would be together long-term. It was a big breakthrough to spend time with his parents. But over the last few weeks George has pulled away from her.”
The couple had been romantically linked for over a year.
Keep in mind this is a gossip site reporting this so who knows if it’s true.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- UFC 160 Bonuses + Forrest Griffin Retires - May 26th, 2013
- <i>Full UFC 160 Results - Velasquez vs. ‘Bigfoot’ Silva</i> - May 25th, 2013
- The Big Show's Injury + WWE Attendance Figures - May 25th, 2013
- WWE Makes Good On Their WrestleMania Offer - May 25th, 2013
- Titus O'Neil Speaks Out - Peyton Manning, WWE - May 25th, 2013
- Meet Ron Simmons & Alicia Fox, New Diva Pics, More - May 25th, 2013
- Roman Reigns Turns 28 & Rock Congratulates Him - May 25th, 2013
- Jerry Lawler's In-Ring Return Tonight & More News - May 25th, 2013
- Fast & Furious 6 Brings In $38 Million For Friday - May 25th, 2013
- Ex-Diva Jacqueline Interested In WWE Return - May 25th, 2013