By Ryan Clark on August 27, 2012
– Booker T announced via Twitter Monday evening that Randy Orton will face Dolph Ziggler this Friday on SmackDown. The announcement, which was acknowledged by WWE announcer Michael Cole on RAW, reads: “Attention: Breaking News! This Friday on #Smackdown, @HeelZiggler will face @RandyOrton in the main event! Now can you dig THAT!?”
– As noted earlier, the individual who portrayed “Harold” in the anger management skits with Daniel Bryan and Kane on RAW was California-based independent wrestler Scorpio Sky, who recently competed in TNA Wrestling as Mason Andrews. Sky had reportedly skipped out on a WWE tryout last week.
Sky recently worked in TNA as Mason Andrews. TNA was interested in signing him but he hadn’t signed on due to WWE interest. As noted earlier here on the website, TNA had a contract offer on the table for him but he was simply waiting to find out what was going to happen with WWE first.
The vignettes were filmed last week in Los Angeles, California and will continue to air for one or two more weeks on RAW.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- SD Dark Match + SD & Main Event Matches Taped - May 21st, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE SmackDown Results For Friday</i> - May 21st, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** Main Event Results For Wednesday</i> - May 21st, 2013
- Carlito Takes A Shot At The Shield, RAW, More - May 21st, 2013
- Sunny Released From Prison, Says She Had Cancer - May 21st, 2013
- WWE Head Writer Gone From Company - May 21st, 2013
- Early RAW Rating #'s Are In, Foley Speaks Out - May 21st, 2013
- Why Is Curtis Axel Getting A Major Push?, Details - May 21st, 2013
- Mark Henry Injured?, WWE Outside The Ring Video - May 21st, 2013
- Original Plans For Curtis Axel's Name, Orton, Foley - May 21st, 2013