By Ryan Clark on December 15, 2016
WWE SmackDown saw its lowest numbers since Election Day this week. Tuesday’s episode brought in a 0.73 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic and 2.361 million viewers per Showbuzz Daily. Those are down 6% and 5% from last week’s 0.78 demo rating and 2.479 million viewers, giving the show the lowest metrics since the November 8th episode had a 0.56 and 1.921 million viewers. Excepting that anomalous week, you only need to go back a week further to find another lower point as the November 1st episode had a 0.67 and 2.187 million viewers.
SmackDown ranked #2 among cable originals for the night, behind Curse of Oak Island on History (0.79 demo rating, 2.817 million viewers).
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Karl Anderson Taunts Enzo & Cass, Shibata Update - April 25th, 2017
- Do Jeff Hardy's Previous Wellness Policy Violations Count? - April 25th, 2017
- WWE Releases NXT Talent Chris Atkins - Details - April 25th, 2017
- Omega Reacts To Rollins Using His Finisher On RAW - April 25th, 2017
- Ryback Hints That Jinder Mahal Is Using Steroids - April 25th, 2017
- Backstage News: McMahon's Frustrations With Ranallo - April 25th, 2017
- Kansas City Added To Y2J's 'List' After RAW (Video) - April 25th, 2017
- Roderick Strong & Financee Welcome Baby Boy (Pic) - April 25th, 2017
- '205 Live' Match Set, Mahal's Early WWE Days (Video) - April 25th, 2017
- How 'House Of Horrors' Match At Payback Will Begin - April 25th, 2017