By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
As we previously reported, Seth Rollins’ heel turn on Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose has reportedly been in the works for about a month.
According to sources, the angle wasn’t actually written into the RAW script. The original script before WWE Payback had John Cena vs. Kane in the main event with the Rollins turn not even hinted at. This could have been done by WWE officials to keep it a secret. Of course, there is also the possibility that it was decided after the Payback event.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- AJ Styles: 'I Want To Wrestle Randy Orton!' - Details - September 25th, 2016
- Dupree: 'Benoit Murder-Suicide Led To WWE Release!' - September 25th, 2016
- Randy Orton Reacts To Kaepernick's Flag Controversy - September 25th, 2016
- Videos From Last Night's Lesnar vs. Orton Rematch - September 25th, 2016
- VIDEO: Heyman's Promo At Last Night's WWE Event - September 25th, 2016
- WWE Results 9.24: Chicago, IL – Lesnar vs. Orton II - September 25th, 2016
- Hall: 'Getting To Work With NXT Would Be A Dream! - September 25th, 2016
- Nash: 'I've Lived With What Reigns Is Dealing With!' - September 25th, 2016
- Dupree: 'WWE Put Plants In Crowd To Cheer For Punk!' - September 25th, 2016
- Orton To Miss SD! Live Events, RAW Dark Match - September 25th, 2016