By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
As we previously reported, Seth Rollins’ heel turn on Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose has reportedly been in the works for about a month.
According to sources, the angle wasn’t actually written into the RAW script. The original script before WWE Payback had John Cena vs. Kane in the main event with the Rollins turn not even hinted at. This could have been done by WWE officials to keep it a secret. Of course, there is also the possibility that it was decided after the Payback event.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- False Lesnar/WWE Advertisements + SD Matches - August 29th, 2014
- WWE Magazine Staff Says Goodbyes, 'Cheap Pops' - August 29th, 2014
- VIDEOS: WWE NXT & Superstars Highlight Videos - August 29th, 2014
- WWE NXT Takeover 2 Card + Y2J/Batista Podcast - August 29th, 2014
- Update: Jake Roberts Is In & Out Of Consciousness - August 29th, 2014
- The New NXT General Manager Is?, Lesnar/SD/HIAC - August 29th, 2014
- Major Update - Jake Roberts Current Condition - August 29th, 2014
- The Reason WWE Rushed The Network Into Canada - August 28th, 2014
- Yet Another Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against WWE - August 28th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Hot Paige Photo Shoot + WWE 'Cheap Pops' - August 28th, 2014