By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
As we previously reported, Seth Rollins’ heel turn on Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose has reportedly been in the works for about a month.
According to sources, the angle wasn’t actually written into the RAW script. The original script before WWE Payback had John Cena vs. Kane in the main event with the Rollins turn not even hinted at. This could have been done by WWE officials to keep it a secret. Of course, there is also the possibility that it was decided after the Payback event.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Harmonix Reps Backstage At WWE RAW - Videos - October 5th, 2015
- Lita Set For NXT Takeover Pre-Show, Snuka/Sytch - October 5th, 2015
- Hulk Hogan Content Returns To WWE Network - October 5th, 2015
- <I>FREE WWE RAW COVERAGE - IN PROGRESS NOW!!!</I> - October 5th, 2015
- RAW News - Cena To Defend Title, Post-RAW Plans - October 5th, 2015
- NXT Running A Big Arena During WM32 Weekend - October 5th, 2015
- Divas Title Match Added To WWE Hell In A Cell - October 5th, 2015
- Report: Vince McMahon Micromanaging Creative - October 5th, 2015
- D-Bryan 'Absolutely' Interested In Indies Return - October 5th, 2015
- Austin To Boycott WM32 Over Michael Hayes? - October 5th, 2015