By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
As we previously reported, Seth Rollins’ heel turn on Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose has reportedly been in the works for about a month.
According to sources, the angle wasn’t actually written into the RAW script. The original script before WWE Payback had John Cena vs. Kane in the main event with the Rollins turn not even hinted at. This could have been done by WWE officials to keep it a secret. Of course, there is also the possibility that it was decided after the Payback event.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Backstage Update - More On The Cara/Gotch Fight - July 28th, 2016
- Backstage Rumor - Charlotte Asks For Some Time Off? - July 28th, 2016
- Eric Bischoff Reacts To Foley & D-Bryan As The GMs - July 28th, 2016
- Flair: 'Lesnar Would Be A Star With Or Without PEDs' - July 28th, 2016
- Report - WWE No Longer Singing Talents Under 21 - July 28th, 2016
- Backstage Report - WWE Releases 3 NXT Talents - July 28th, 2016
- This Week's WWE SmackDown Live! Rating Is In - July 28th, 2016
- New Brock Lesnar DVD Boxed Set Revealed - Details - July 28th, 2016
- NXT News - Takeover: Brooklyn Main Event, Itami - July 28th, 2016
- RAW Twitter Ratings, Rhodes 'Arrow' Fight Scene - July 28th, 2016