By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
As we previously reported, Seth Rollins’ heel turn on Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose has reportedly been in the works for about a month.
According to sources, the angle wasn’t actually written into the RAW script. The original script before WWE Payback had John Cena vs. Kane in the main event with the Rollins turn not even hinted at. This could have been done by WWE officials to keep it a secret. Of course, there is also the possibility that it was decided after the Payback event.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Dana White: 'Ronda Rousey Won’t Wrestle In WWE' - April 25th, 2015
- Goldberg: 'I'm Returning To Professional Wrestling' - April 25th, 2015
- Five WWE NXT Talents Released - Details Inside - April 24th, 2015
- Samoa Joe Backstage At WWE's NXT TV Tapings - April 24th, 2015
- Report From Mick Foley’s WWE Network Taping - April 24th, 2015
- NXT Announcer Sees Lots Of NXT Growth, More - April 24th, 2015
- ECW DVD Cover Released, Monday Night Wars Title - April 24th, 2015
- Galloway Discusses Performing At WrestleMania - April 24th, 2015
- George Steele On On His Green Tongue, More - April 24th, 2015
- A CM Punk Project To Be Announced On Sunday - April 24th, 2015