By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
As we previously reported, Seth Rollins’ heel turn on Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose has reportedly been in the works for about a month.
According to sources, the angle wasn’t actually written into the RAW script. The original script before WWE Payback had John Cena vs. Kane in the main event with the Rollins turn not even hinted at. This could have been done by WWE officials to keep it a secret. Of course, there is also the possibility that it was decided after the Payback event.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Hogan Discusses Triple H Reaching Out To Him - July 4th, 2015
- Report: New Japan Stars Receive WWE Tryouts - July 4th, 2015
- Tyson Kidd Recalls Helping The Bret/HBK Reunion - July 4th, 2015
- VIDEO: Flair Says NXT Is Better Than TNA & ROH - July 3rd, 2015
- Two WWE Tough Enough 'Divas' In A Twitter Feud - July 3rd, 2015
- WWE Responds To Osbourne’s Mother's Lawsuit - July 3rd, 2015
- WWE 2K16 Cover To Be Revealed On Monday's RAW - July 3rd, 2015
- Nikki Bella Injured, Top 10 SD! Moments (Video) - July 3rd, 2015
- Brie Bella Discusses Daniel Bryan’s Recovery - July 3rd, 2015
- NXT To Debut In New York City With LIVE Special - July 3rd, 2015