By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
As we previously reported, Seth Rollins’ heel turn on Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose has reportedly been in the works for about a month.
According to sources, the angle wasn’t actually written into the RAW script. The original script before WWE Payback had John Cena vs. Kane in the main event with the Rollins turn not even hinted at. This could have been done by WWE officials to keep it a secret. Of course, there is also the possibility that it was decided after the Payback event.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- NXT Tournament Results - Who's Going To WM31? - March 27th, 2015
- PHOTOS: Tons Of Cool WrestleMania AXXESS Pics! - March 27th, 2015
- WWE Studios Teaming With Gene Simmons, More - March 27th, 2015
- Rumor Killer: Eva Marie Not Hosting WWE's HOF? - March 27th, 2015
- Steve Austin: 'I Won't Be At WWE WrestleMania 31!' - March 26th, 2015
- Backstage Update - Triple H's Insane WM31 Entrance - March 26th, 2015
- Update: Rey Mysterio Denies Retirement Reports - March 26th, 2015
- Why The Battle Royal Was Moved To Kick-Off Show - March 26th, 2015
- The Updated WWE WrestleMania 31 PPV Card - March 26th, 2015
- Update - Superstars Arrive For WrestleMania 31 - March 26th, 2015