By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
As we previously reported, Seth Rollins’ heel turn on Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose has reportedly been in the works for about a month.
According to sources, the angle wasn’t actually written into the RAW script. The original script before WWE Payback had John Cena vs. Kane in the main event with the Rollins turn not even hinted at. This could have been done by WWE officials to keep it a secret. Of course, there is also the possibility that it was decided after the Payback event.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Tammy 'Sunny' Sytch Responds To Recent Reports - September 1st, 2015
- What's Next For Tough Enough Winner Sara Lee? - September 1st, 2015
- <i>**SPOILERS** - SmackDown Results For Thursday</i> - September 1st, 2015
- <i>**SPOILERS** - Main Event Results For Wednesday</i> - September 1st, 2015
- MAJOR UPDATES: Jimmy Snuka Charged w/ Murder - September 1st, 2015
- WWE NOC Preview (Video), Eden/Stardust Photo - September 1st, 2015
- Xavier Woods Nominated For Gaming Award, RAW - September 1st, 2015
- John Cena's Best 'Come Get Some' Moment?, Reigns - September 1st, 2015
- Report: WWE PC Shooter Still In Critical Condition - September 1st, 2015
- Report: WWE Officials Upset With 'Sunny' - September 1st, 2015